ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 62
« First < 11515758596061 62 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite
htismaqe 11:15 AM 11-23-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:11 AM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
This guy is a lot better than Jeff Fisher or Steelerdane. :-)
That's not saying much. A less smelly turd is still a turd.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:15 AM 12-31-2020
This guy is a lot better than Jeff Fisher or Steelerdane. :-)
I actually liked Jeff Fisher... seemed like purely a parody account (and maybe not even a Titans fan) who was purposefully over the top. Like Deberg, but actually funny at times.

I thought this guy was here to talk football at first and seemed pretty reasonable, but that didn't last very long.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:27 AM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Now that you mention it.. yes i've had a pretty shitty life the past 2 years. Talking up the Titans gives me a small shred of joy in an otherwise dismal existence
I think we broke this guy. :-)
[Reply]
Spott 11:48 AM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You have 295 posts, the bulk of them over the last week.

Passing yourself off as a 10-year regular is about as disingenuous as you can get.
245 posts since they beat Pittsburgh, another 15-20 posts the week we played them, and 30 posts between 2011 and October of this year with the most recent one in that time period being in 2014, which I’m guessing was the week we played Buffalo at home in 2014 with Alex Smith. Definitely a full-time regular and makes us look like n00bs.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:50 AM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
245 posts since they beat Pittsburgh, another 15-20 posts the week we played them, and 30 posts between 2011 and October of this year with the most recent one in that time period being in 2014, which I’m guessing was the week we played Buffalo at home in 2014 with Alex Smith. Definitely a full-time regular and makes us look like n00bs.
We know Jeff Fisher & Steelerdane disappeared after embarassing losses.

The real question is...will daquix be back after Buffalo loses? :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 11:56 AM 12-31-2020
We know Jeff Fisher & Steelerdane disappeared after embarassing losses.

The real question is...will daquix be back after Buffalo loses? :-)
How many trolls actually do come back? Even when they swear they will they will come back, they don’t.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:06 PM 01-12-2021
Rodgers has it wrapped up.

[Reply]
In58men 08:17 AM 01-26-2021
"Aaron Rodgers is done in Green Bay."

-- Michael Wilbon tells @Espngreeny on @GetUpESPN he thinks ARodge is going, going, gone.

This will be the story of the off-season.

I wonder if this will be the first time that an MVP was with a different team the following season
[Reply]
loochy 08:20 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
"Aaron Rodgers is done in Green Bay."

-- Michael Wilbon tells @Espngreeny on @GetUpESPN he thinks ARodge is going, going, gone.

This will be the story of the off-season.

I wonder if this will be the first time that an MVP was with a different team the following season

Way to F it all up, LaFleur
[Reply]
joethomas 08:29 AM 01-26-2021
Rodgers' immaturity is a big part of the problem. Coaches come and go and he's still sullen and acts unprofessional when things don't go his way. He never has the close relationship with his coach that the truly great QBs do. He never gives the QB1 interview. He throws people under the bus. He publicly questions the coach and the team's front office. He creates uncertainty and instability around the franchise.

He may not talk like TO or Meshawn in public, but there's really no question that it's all about him.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:46 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
Rodgers' immaturity is a big part of the problem. Coaches come and go and he's still sullen and acts unprofessional when things don't go his way. He never has the close relationship with his coach that the truly great QBs do. He never gives the QB1 interview. He throws people under the bus. He publicly questions the coach and the team's front office. He creates uncertainty and instability around the franchise.

He may not talk like TO or Meshawn in public, but there's really no question that it's all about him.
He has alot of reasons to be pissed at them. They don't give him shit, they expect him to take lowly drafted dudes and make them good.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:48 AM 11-16-2021
I am going to bump this thread for this season.

It won't come down to the next three weeks, but I don't see Patrick not playing every game either.

Am I wrong in saying he is still in the running? Ecspecially considering where they were the first 6 games of the season.

If I knew how to bet, I would place a few bucks on it :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:17 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by [LEFT:
[/LEFT]Red Dawg;15346975]MVP is nice but who cares? Mahomes doesn't. He wants another championship.
I agree with this but it is rare a season MVP gets a Super Bowl MVP but Patrick can do it and more recognition and talk about being the GOAT.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:22 AM 11-16-2021
I hope Mahomes never wins another MVP, since it will piss him off and turbo-motivate him to destroy everyone.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:50 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
I am going to bump this thread for this season.

It won't come down to the next three weeks, but I don't see Patrick not playing every game either.

Am I wrong in saying he is still in the running? Ecspecially considering where they were the first 6 games of the season.

If I knew how to bet, I would place a few bucks on it :-)
If he is in the running, he has a lot of ground to cover to have a legit shot. For better or worse what people currently remember is his slump (although the game against LV was a great slump ender), he currently has 10 INTs, and his body of work will be scrutinized. His signature win this year so far is against a reeling LV team. Voters will look at how he played against the LAC, Buffalo, Tenn, and even to a point a Rodgers less GB team. Thankfully he has Dallas this week and 7 more weeks to close the gap.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 62
« First < 11515758596061 62 >
Up