ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
DaFace 12:23 AM 12-01-2018
We're seeing an uptick in people randomly throwing out political bullshit in threads in the Lounge. Don't. Report people who do. They'll get booted from the thread for a first offense and more than that if they continue.

The end.

(Oct 2020 update)

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's safe to say thread bans aren't working, at least for the handful of people who simply can't keep politics out of any given conversation.

Due to continued reported posts and general frustrations around inserting politics into absolutely everything, and idea came up to restrict people to DC, much like the Romper Room.

So, everyone gets three thread bans as warnings, and after that will get a vacation in DC (the other forums will be view only). The thread bans and DC vacations will be posted in the transparency thread.

Just like several other rules, there's of course gray area and it doesn't really matter where the line is drawn, because those who can keep politics out of the Lounge will never come close to the line and those who can't will insist on running right up to it.

Generally speaking, we're talking about political opinions or blatantly inserting politics into a thread that isn't even a little bit on topic, or otherwise leaking DC BS into the Lounge or other forums.

Buehler445 10:28 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
You're every old person on Facebook, aren't you?
Now just hold right the fuck on.

There are young people on Facebook?
GloryDayz 10:32 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
The one good thing that came out of this thread is that we all learned about ReeRun getting busted. :-)

Pretty low class of you.
dirk digler 10:46 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Pretty low class of you.
I am sorry I don't live up to your standards of wishing death on your opponents or liberals. I still like you though.
GloryDayz 10:47 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I am sorry I don't live up to your standards of wishing death on your opponents or liberals.
You talking smack:

Bearcat 10:53 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
No, I think I observed the exact point I wanted to.

Life is an exercise in 'thick skin.' Other people are autonomous and have a say in society. What you find unpleasant, others might find informative or productive.
We couldn't fit the wealth of informative and productive political knowledge into the Lounge, so it can be found in DC... such as wishing murder on government leaders and great tracks like Own the Libs.

I personally find that sort of stuff even MORE useful in a thread about Patrick Mahomes, but like everything else in the world, all we can do is throw the people you disagree with into a group like "thin skinned" and feel slightly better about ourselves. :-)
patteeu 10:55 AM 10-09-2020
We couldn't fit the wealth of informative and productive political knowledge into the Lounge, so it can be found in DC... such as wishing murder on government leaders and great tracks like Own the Libs.

I personally find that sort of stuff even MORE useful in a thread about Patrick Mahomes, but like everything else in the world, all we can do is throw the people you disagree with into a group like "thin skinned" and feel slightly better about ourselves. :-)
^^^^ Thin skinned about being thin skinned.
Baby Lee 11:02 AM 10-09-2020
Hey guys, I jacked off to Mahomes' picture AGAIN, . . . 1000th day running!!!!

Now I'm hongry, . . . does anyone know anything about BBQ?

Maybe I should start a thread. A jack off and Jackstack thread!!!

------

The Chiefs are great, coffee is great. But you don't make 20 years on a strictly Chiefs and coffee diet.

I don't bitch about shit I'm not interested in that shows up on the BB. ANd I certainly don't call everyone who posts shit I'm not interested in sewage and garbage.

So by all means, jack away.
Direckshun 11:03 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I gave the mods a detailed plan for me and Myslod to be mods in DC. No one can be banned, disciplined etc. without the others approval. Equal treatment. Both Left and Right have to agree or no discipline is handed out. The endgame was to decrease the name calling and vitriol in DC and focus on the issues.

Never heard a word from the mods or AustinChief. Followed up several times. Not even a response. Thats a bad idea. Nothing. It was a missed chance that could have possibly changed the path that led to the extreme rancor and personal insults that are a fact of life in DC these days.
I've advocated for this exact same idea.

Not surprised AustinChief didn't go for it, as he spews as much vitriol as anyone.

It does surprise me he wouldn't even man up and address it, though. That's pretty wussy of him.
Donger 11:06 AM 10-09-2020

scho63 11:07 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you venture into DC it will vastly change your opinions of people, then you'll see why we have a section of people that only post there...
To this day, that has always amazed me.

You join a football forum dedicated to the KC Chiefs and you spend all your time arguing politics in the DC forum of the board. :-)

That's fucking strange to say the least.........:-)
scho63 11:08 AM 10-09-2020
Ok but just not a jackoff on Jackstack thread.......:-)
dirk digler 11:10 AM 10-09-2020
Hey guys, I jacked off to Mahomes' picture AGAIN, . . . 1000th day running!!!!

Now I'm hongry, . . . does anyone know anything about BBQ?

------

The Chiefs are great, coffee is great. But you don't make 20 years on a strictly Chiefs and coffee diet.

I don't bitch about shit I'm not interested in that shows up on the BB. ANd I certainly don't call everyone who posts shit I'm not interested in sewage and garbage.

So by all means, jack away.
Go ahead and Jack away

Bearcat 11:15 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
^^^^ Thin skinned about being thin skinned.
Heh, there was an intentional passive aggressive butthurt vibe that I was going for, straight from the BL Toolkit.
suzzer99 11:15 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
This would have been a few years ago. Rerun used to do a thread called Friday night flights. It was a great thread with pictures from the cockpit of what I assumed was a corporate jet that he piloted.

He posted in DC about he was flying tomorrow which happened to be Elisabeth Warren. I dont remember the threat of crashing the plane though. It would have been tongue and chick IMO and I bet a squealer informed. Id been guess at Scuzzer or Dave Lame.
I've had you on ignore forever so I don't see this shit unless someone replies. I didn't even know anything about reerun that post until right now.

Go **** yourself sideways you closeted self-hating homosexual worthless piece of human garbage. Go write some more extremely specific homoerotic fan fiction.

How is rerun still spraying vomit all over the lounge after this btw?
Baby Lee 11:19 AM 10-09-2020
Heh, there was an intentional passive aggressive butthurt vibe that I was going for, straight from the BL Toolkit.
You would prefer aggressive-aggressive?

What you mistake for passive-aggressive is politeness. What's ACTUALLY passive-aggressive is all the political snipes from the same people who decry talking politics.

I'm willing to live and let live, but I'm not willing to let things be discussed solely by people who don't share my perspective without offering mine into the mix.

But if you're disappointed in my lack of aggression, just let me know.
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Up