ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 57
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
DaFace 12:23 AM 12-01-2018
We're seeing an uptick in people randomly throwing out political bullshit in threads in the Lounge. Don't. Report people who do. They'll get booted from the thread for a first offense and more than that if they continue.

The end.

(Oct 2020 update)

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's safe to say thread bans aren't working, at least for the handful of people who simply can't keep politics out of any given conversation.

Due to continued reported posts and general frustrations around inserting politics into absolutely everything, and idea came up to restrict people to DC, much like the Romper Room.

So, everyone gets three thread bans as warnings, and after that will get a vacation in DC (the other forums will be view only). The thread bans and DC vacations will be posted in the transparency thread.

Just like several other rules, there's of course gray area and it doesn't really matter where the line is drawn, because those who can keep politics out of the Lounge will never come close to the line and those who can't will insist on running right up to it.

Generally speaking, we're talking about political opinions or blatantly inserting politics into a thread that isn't even a little bit on topic, or otherwise leaking DC BS into the Lounge or other forums.

Easy 6 07:57 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Man, I ain't never complained about the mods. Never, ever. This issue with CP is the users. That particular clique of users suck ass so hard.
Just admit it goes both ways, thats all I'm asking
GloryDayz 07:57 PM 10-07-2020
I agree to disagreeing!

Go Chiefs! Raider week has been weak since marty left.
Agree. The hate has moved on. Plus, the Raiders have a stadium that's the envy of the league, they're not from Oakland anymore, so there's a lot less to hate.
htismaqe 07:57 PM 10-07-2020
Man, I ain't never complained about the mods. Never, ever. This issue with CP is the users. That particular clique of users suck ass so hard.
Sorry, I was speaking to the proverbial "you" not you.

I responded to your post before you edited it and it appeared at that time you were defending the behavior I was describing.

I should have just continued addressing the person I was quoting originally.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
SuperBowl4 08:14 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Agree. The hate has moved on. Plus, the Raiders have a stadium that's the envy of the league, they're not from Oakland anymore, so there's a lot less to hate.
Envy of the league? Ever try attending a game there? :-)
GloryDayz 08:21 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Envy of the league? Ever try attending a game there? :-)
Not yet, but I sure want to. The nice thing is that Vegas will be a great trip for Chiefs fans - once each year. If the NFL is smart, they'll make it in the cold months, just to make sure Chiefs fans are super-motivated to take a cheap flight to see our Chiefs play.

When I do it, I might make it a few extra days and get some diving in.
Chief Roundup 08:24 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
This is the truth. We saw how it went in the non-political COVID thread. I have my doubts fairness rules the day.
There is definitely not a "fair" distribution in that thread. There is a particular poster that dominates that thread that is vague and vails his posts and responses and is allowed to dabble in that "grey" area. Yet he tries to deflect and call out others as being political.
srvy 08:25 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
And yet you are a little something that rhymes with ‘snitch.’
Fuck you pussy.
srvy 08:28 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
A snitch?

If you're not reporting posts, you're complicit. Simple as that.

Besides, you refuse to complain anonymously because you ain't no snitch but you have no problem complaining in public? How does that make any sense?
That's right out in the open just as this thread was out in the open. Are you in the habit of doing things behind people's backs? If so in my day that was cowardness.
srvy 08:32 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
You don't seriously think that the mods read every post in every thread ever posted, looking for TOS violations do you?
Well I think you know where the threads are getting a lot of responses. The lounge COVID thread sure was uneven on who was booted. So don't pull that one, get more mods if you are unable to keep up.
DaneMcCloud 08:38 PM 10-07-2020
Yeah guys, go to the fucking Mod Store and get more mods!
DaneMcCloud 08:40 PM 10-07-2020
That's right out in the open just as this thread was out in the open. Are you in the habit of doing things behind people's backs? If so in my day that was cowardness.
Your day has passed.

When people violate the rules of the forum, they should be reported anonymously, period.
eDave 08:40 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah guys, go to the fucking Mod Store and get more mods!
Dude, there are like three that are MIA and have been for some time. Bide your time, Dane McCloud. But watch out for kurtkobain.
DaneMcCloud 08:44 PM 10-07-2020
Dude, there are like three that are MIA and have been for some time. Bide your time, Dane McCloud. But watch out for kurtkobain.
No one on Chiefsplanet would want me as a Moderator.

I wouldn't want to be a moderator because it's a thankless job and in the end, good people like Phobia, Bob Dole and others become demonized and hated.

I have plenty of people on CP that hate me already and there's reason to for me to willingly increase that head count.

I do that just fine on my own, thank you.
Dartgod 08:44 PM 10-07-2020
Well I think you know where the threads are getting a lot of responses. The lounge COVID thread sure was uneven on who was booted. So don't pull that one, get more mods if you are unable to keep up.
:-)

I haven't been in that thread nor posted in it since April.
TwistedChief 08:44 PM 10-07-2020
Fuck you pussy.
I think it's time for your nap, old timer. You're getting awfully cranky again. How about I set you up with some Murder, She Wrote after your afternoon bingo session?
Page 20 of 57
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up