ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Looks like the Capitol Building is Being Used as a Bed & Breakfast
BucEyedPea 07:14 PM 01-13-2021
...for the National Guard because there's no room in the inns.:-)

It offers a continental breakfast from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and lunch from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the lower level Capitol Cafe. Nice!

I'm told there are about 3,000 total national guard troops sheltering in the Capitol right right now. Had to stay here overnight because there was nowhere to put all 15,000 troops being brought into DC for inauguration from various state national guards (eg New York sent 1,000) pic.twitter.com/okRAQozo7U

— Paul McLeod (@pdmcleod) January 13, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:00 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Yeah I do. Political affiliation and fascism have absolutely NOTHING to do with fascism. The Left is absolutely LOADED with fascists - you being one of them.
Loaded with disinfo too—especially by redefining words to decieve.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:01 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Loaded with disinfo too—especially by redefining words to decieve.
Says the person who is either incorrect, dishonest, or both every time she posts.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:04 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Wrong again. You have no evidence that I'm a fascist, but you've made it clear you are a traitorous, disloyal person whose patriotism is only as strong as his party's performance in the most recent election.
randallfrag is moving up the nutjob rankings at a record pace. BEP and Taco will soon have new company at the very top.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up