ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs are 15x better than everybody...
RaidersOftheCellar 12:19 PM 01-26-2021
https://twitter.com/rodger/status/13...530482689?s=20

I'd say it's a little over the top. I think they're only 12x better than everybody else.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:28 PM 01-26-2021
:-)

It's a funny take, but I actually think it's interesting to consider. There was a segment on GMFB yesterday when they talked about how the NFL kind of got distracted by other teams because it just plain gets boring to talk about the Chiefs being the best week after week. It's worth considering that the next time people get cranky about the national media looking over the Chiefs.

Are Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce... underrated?

The crew discusses. @Chiefs | @ArrowheadPride pic.twitter.com/949TEGupg1

— GMFB (@gmfb) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:32 PM 01-26-2021
The Chiefs have been the best team in the NFL for 3 years now. The 2018 team had a lot of flaws on defense but without some dumbass lining up onside, they’d be looking at a 3-peat.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:36 PM 01-26-2021
I think 15 may have been used for a reason...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:37 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
:-)

It's a funny take, but I actually think it's interesting to consider. There was a segment on GMFB yesterday when they talked about how the NFL kind of got distracted by other teams because it just plain gets boring to talk about the Chiefs being the best week after week. It's worth considering that the next time people get cranky about the national media looking over the Chiefs.

I put my love for Tyreek behind no one, but to argue that he's an unprecedented 'alien' also never to be replicated.

EDIT - USA Today is such a bitch cunt with their online images.

Am I a joke to you?

[Reply]
carcosa 12:38 PM 01-26-2021
lol

everyone in the NFL media trying to explain how to stop the Chiefs offense over the next two weeks pic.twitter.com/kPmxbMixBn

— Mina Kimes (@minakimes) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
Up