ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone know a good knockoff jersey site?
Shag 01:34 PM 01-25-2021
Going to be snowboarding SB weekend, so want to get a cheap jersey I can size up to wear on the mountain all weekend, over snow clothes. Anyone have a good site?
[Reply]
bevischief 11:41 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
dhgate
This as well.
[Reply]
jjuliajul11 08:13 AM 03-06-2021
Quinoa is a very healthy food.
[Reply]
TLO 08:30 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by jjuliajul11:
I like to go snowboarding and like to buy cool but inexpensive clothes for skiing. The first I bought in different stores at great prices. Once I read the reviews and now I buy things only in such and similar stores. It's cool and cheap!
Ok BOT
[Reply]
TLO 08:32 AM 03-06-2021
This summer I really wanted to lose weight and pump up a bit. That was my goal. I went to the gym for about a month, worked on myself a lot and I ate healthy food. It didn't help me. But once on Canada Drugs I read about vitamins for weight loss and about different types of diets that can really help. I tried it but I didn`t stop doing sports and it really helped me achieve results.
Burn the bot on the AIDS tree
[Reply]
lewdog 09:01 AM 03-06-2021
Looking for a custom Chiefs jersey.

Name on back, sausage. #69. Probably in Chiefs alternative black color jersey.
[Reply]
Kman34 11:21 AM 03-06-2021
I like to go snowboarding and like to buy cool but inexpensive clothes for skiing. The first I bought in different stores at great prices. Once I read the reviews and now I buy things only in such and similar stores. It's cool and cheap!
This is a robot? Cool!! I didn’t know they liked snowboarding and skiing.. How is that even possible?? Can you be my AI friend??
[Reply]
TLO 05:41 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
This is a robot? Cool!! I didn’t know they liked snowboarding and skiing.. How is that even possible?? Can you be my AI friend??
All the bots also love CANADIAN DRUGS
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up