Page 577 of 4835
« First < 77477527567573574575576577 57857958058158762767710771577 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:42 PM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Let'a ignore the bigger sample size for an even smaller one. That makes a lot of sense.

He was without Morse, LDT, Maclin, Charles, Ware, and West in the Pats playoff game on the road, yet still made plays and kept us in the game until Davis fumbled it away.
This is a what have you done for me lately league.

Lately...Alex ain't doing much.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:47 PM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:
This is a what have you done for me lately league.

Lately...Alex ain't doing much.
And if we're being objective (which you clearly aren't), you have to acknowledge that his #1 WR was Jason ****ing Avant in his last playoff game. Aside from the Texans game, the best WR he's had at WR in the playoffs has been Crabtree, a good #2 at best. That's what makes those playoff stats impressive.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:10 PM 09-28-2016
Kinda crazy to think Alex Smith is the now the worst qb in the division

:-):-)
[Reply]
vailpass 09:22 PM 09-28-2016

:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:27 AM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by :
But Siemian also is having other unintended beneficial consequences for Denver. The better he plays, the longer he allows the Broncos to sit rookie first-round pick Paxton Lynch. Denver already thought Lynch was good enough to start this season, sooner rather than later, but there is no need now for the Broncos to rush him along, not when Siemian is playing at a Manning-like level.

Plus, if Siemian continues to make plays and impress the league -- and the next chance comes Sunday in Tampa against the Buccaneers -- it's fair to wonder if he could become trade bait, with another team in need of a starter making an attractive-enough offer to pry him loose from Denver. As it stands now, the Broncos have a starting quarterback who has impressed them, a quarterback waiting in the wings to impress them, and the answers on how to best go about replacing one of the greatest players in NFL history.

-- Adam Schefter
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ome-trade-bait

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:38 AM 09-29-2016

Top-graded NFL tight ends so farhttps://t.co/qepsNROC3h pic.twitter.com/DZyClqlcG3

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) September 29, 2016

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:46 AM 09-29-2016

Congrats to Broncos LB @Millerlite40 on his 3rd AFC Def Player of the Month honor, passing Champ Bailey for most in team history. pic.twitter.com/2eU50OVGph

— Patrick Smyth (@psmyth12) September 29, 2016

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:00 AM 09-29-2016
Ah, nice... a name change. Now there's a Taco John and a Quesadilla Joe.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:29 AM 09-29-2016
:-) Always the smiley face.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 11:54 AM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I just watched the first half of the Donko game...Semenboy looked barely serviceable so far. Bengals extended drives with 3rd down penalties at least 5 times. Late flag on a Semen sack that they didn't show a replay of for defensive holding.

They also sustained a drive on a pass the hit the turf but was ruled complete. That fumble happened a split second after his knee was down. Talk about all the calls going in your favor.

He was throwing high and behind players. His bomb was under thrown and Sanders was only open because he had Jones' slow ancient ass on him. He literally had to turn around to catch it.

The Sanders short TD pass was nice but should never had happened. Should have been picked off twice on that drive alone...

I was expecting him to look a lot better than this...
Spins wheel, uses that as excuses for why the Broncos won (again).
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 12:00 PM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I never called him a "playoff master". I said he plays his best ball in the playoffs, which is clear to anybody that's followed his career, but like usual you have no ****ing clue.

And lol @ "not horrible"

Those #'s are great for a QB that's had a legit #1 WR for one game in his playoff career. Top 5 in career postseason QB rating with an 11 to 1 TD ratio, nearly 70%, and 1,300+ yards in 5 games, and you call that "not horrible"? Go **** yourself.
I would like to point out that the chumps have won exactly ONE playoff game in the last 21 years. But those stats are great!! Paper Champs!!

Broncos bring the hardware *****!!! x3

You can sit now.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:32 PM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
Spins wheel, uses that as excuses for why the Broncos won (again).
Nope...he got bailed out. I was watching it objectively. I haven't watched the second half yet...but he looked like a rookie.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 07:09 PM 09-29-2016
Nope...he got bailed out. I was watching it objectively. I haven't watched the second half yet...but he looked like a rookie.
Yeah, cause you're one of the most objective posters on this site.

[Reply]
Nut Fumble 07:10 PM 09-29-2016
Considering you didn't even watch the whole game! Do you even think before you post crazy shit like that??
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:46 AM 10-01-2016
No Robert Ayers, Doug Martin, Luke Stocker or Cecil Shorts for the Buccaneers. That means no pass rush and no running game.
[Reply]
Page 577 of 4835
« First < 77477527567573574575576577 57857958058158762767710771577 > Last »
Up