ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 264 of 300
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
sedated 07:48 AM 04-18-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
... as far as slicing Negans throat just right without killing him, well we've swallowed other unbeliveable things might as well choke that one down too
In this case (and I'm sure a lot of unbelievable things in the show) they were following the comic book, which kind of has to be taken into account. IMHO.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:51 AM 04-18-2018
So, what's the over/under on the number of people who said on here they are done with the show actually being done with the show? I would go under 1.5. Hell, I'd probably go under .5
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:37 AM 04-18-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
So, what's the over/under on the number of people who said on here they are done with the show actually being done with the show? I would go under 1.5. Hell, I'd probably go under .5
im too far invested to give up on it, its why i keep watching the train wreck.
[Reply]
sedated 09:46 AM 04-18-2018
I don't really get it. I've drifted away from so many shows I can't even begin to count, never once have I continued to watch a show I don't like.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:50 AM 04-18-2018
One episode Negan values all people and orders Simon to only kill 1 trash person, even though they turned on the Saviors. Then he kills Simon for not obeying those orders and for planning to overthrow him due to this huge difference. The next episode he's sacrificing his OWN people in a plot to murder every single person from Hilltop, Alexandria, and Kingdom.

And then there's Rick. Hell he's flip flopped back and forth between "Officer Friendly" and "Take no prisoners/scorched earth policy" more than once. One episode he's murdering the escaped prisoners even though most of them wanted to join his side and live at the Hilltop. One of them even untied him and saved his ass more than once but got murdered for it anyway. The next episode he lets NEGAN and the Saviors live. After cutting his throat.

Just make up your mind already Rick. We've already gone through this half-measures vs full-measures shit. I get what they were trying to do with this flip-flopping of ideologies. They just did a poor job with it in my opinion. Plus it really does feel rehashed to hell and back.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:17 AM 04-18-2018
I want the Whisperers next season. Definitely hoping Darryl and Jesus are spies for Rick. Also hope the good Rick stays in the forefront but harder with Carl out of the picture.
[Reply]
eDave 12:16 PM 04-18-2018
Bitching about it is half the fun!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:22 PM 04-18-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
I don't think there's much fun. I've kept up with the show, but I put it on in the background, often in another room, and use it like talk radio while I do chores.

Really doesn't pay to watch anyway, because half of it is in near total darkness.

But when I think of fun to bitch about, I think of something like Studio 60, where Sorkin is a brilliant writer using network television as his personal therapy sessions.

This is more like, 'meh, seems like at some point I liked something about this.'

Maggie is still nice to look at though, and Rosita ain't bad.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:30 PM 04-18-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I don't think there's much fun. I've kept up with the show, but I put it on in the background, often in another room, and use it like talk radio while I do chores.

Really doesn't pay to watch anyway, because half of it is in near total darkness.

But when I think of fun to bitch about, I think of something like Studio 60, where Sorkin is a brilliant writer using network television as his personal therapy sessions.

This is more like, 'meh, seems like at some point I liked something about this.'

Maggie is still nice to look at though, and Rosita ain't bad.
I've had a hard time stomaching Maggie ever since she's been thrust into a role where she constantly has to look pissed and talk tougher than Linda Hamilton in T2.

It just comes across painful and uncomfortable.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:40 PM 04-18-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Why do they still watch the Chiefs? Some of these guys live to bitch about that, but don't bash a show!
[Reply]
SAGA45 04:29 PM 04-18-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I want the Whisperers next season. Definitely hoping Darryl and Jesus are spies for Rick. Also hope the good Rick stays in the forefront but harder with Carl out of the picture.
I believe that massive herd/horde they saw is the Whisperers
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:55 PM 04-18-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
In this case (and I'm sure a lot of unbelievable things in the show) they were following the comic book, which kind of has to be taken into account. IMHO.
Thats fine, it just seemed pretty darn surgical to slice the guy just right... enough to disable, but not enough to kill right after a grueling beatdown

Like eDave says 'bitching is half the fun'

The writers kept me around, at least for a while, with the Maggie coup business... count me among the suckers
[Reply]
Boiled Chicken 04:24 AM 04-19-2018
Count me with those who dont think it was a dream, but it seems pretty clear to me that Jesus is going to be a mole in their camp, letting Rick know whats up... nothing the writers have shown us about him makes sense that he would suddenly turn wanton killer

He is gonna be a rat
I tend to believe Jesus is a manipulator. He helped start the war with the Saviors in the first place.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:34 PM 04-19-2018
Originally Posted by Boiled Chicken:
I tend to believe Jesus is a manipulator. He helped start the war with the Saviors in the first place.
I initially thought Jesus was gonna be a cool new character. Now I hope he gets eaten.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:35 PM 04-19-2018
Thats fine, it just seemed pretty darn surgical to slice the guy just right... enough to disable, but not enough to kill right after a grueling beatdown
"Negan's alive. I think...maybe...he's bleeding from the throat pretty bad. I did just slice his throat with a big piece of stained glass so....who knows. But as of this second...Negan's alive! I spared him! Maybe..."
[Reply]
Page 264 of 300
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274 > Last »
Up