< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>RISE of MAHOMES II: KNIGHT of the KINGDOM
Hammock Parties 01:44 PM 02-10-2019
The Legend Begins.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:22 AM 02-11-2019

NO! NO! NO! NO!
:-)

Oh SHIT! That was top shelf, 100%, All-American Beefy goodness!
[Reply]
wazu 08:44 AM 02-11-2019
This is next level! I honestly had no idea media where so down on Mahomes early, particularly Whitlock. Glad this video included the big "rough" moments as well. Really makes it stand out how few of them there were.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:54 AM 02-11-2019
and I had forgottten about that superb throw to Kelce for a TD in the Ravens game; right over 3 defenders, perfectly placed.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:13 AM 02-11-2019
Top notch Clay!

Man this video makes me hate Kareem more than ever, with him we beat the Pats. I'd personally love to see him come back, although I highly doubt it

This video also makes me wonder, where D. Harris went the 2nd half of the season? Hes in several highlights in the first half, looks like a leading TE in league in some of those highlight. Then he just disappears.
I'm also surprised after the Sausage's week 1 TD, we never really used him much the rest of the year. Then he lights up the pro bowl as a receiver. You think we would have used him some when Watkins was out. And wasn't he a beast in week 17 of the year before when they held out Hunt?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:20 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
and I had forgottten about that superb throw to Kelce for a TD in the Ravens game; right over 3 defenders, perfectly placed.
Over the next 15 years the Mahomes plays we forget will outweigh the plays other Chiefs QBs made.

His volume is absurd. This is a 25-minute video and I had to cut out 10 of his TDs.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:23 AM 02-11-2019
Well done, brother! Really good flow and fun to watch.

I literally Lol'd at 'I'm Patman' and Sharpe dogging Bayless.

:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:52 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Top notch Clay!

Man this video makes me hate Kareem more than ever, with him we beat the Pats. I'd personally love to see him come back, although I highly doubt it

This video also makes me wonder, where D. Harris went the 2nd half of the season? Hes in several highlights in the first half, looks like a leading TE in league in some of those highlight. Then he just disappears.
I'm also surprised after the Sausage's week 1 TD, we never really used him much the rest of the year. Then he lights up the pro bowl as a receiver. You think we would have used him some when Watkins was out. And wasn't he a beast in week 17 of the year before when they held out Hunt?
The disappearance of Sausage coincides with the rise of Hunt I would say. Kareem had damn good hands and timing for a Running Back. Sucks to lose a weapon like that.
Hell, back in the good old days, a talented FB could make just as much hay as a TB if the coaches were willing to use him.
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:00 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The disappearance of Sausage coincides with the rise of Hunt I would say. Kareem had damn good hands and timing for a Running Back. Sucks to lose a weapon like that.
Hell, back in the good old days, a talented FB could make just as much hay as a TB if the coaches were willing to use him.
That makes 0 sense. Once Hunt left, you would think we would have used him more.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:11 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
That makes 0 sense. Once Hunt left, you would think we would have used him more.
You would think, but Reid is very stubborn with his offense. And maybe he doesn't consider Sausage fast enough to excel beyond the first level. Who knows? If Sausage comes blasting out of camp with a rep for sure hands and the ability to bust heads after the catch, Reid may incorporate him more.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:49 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The disappearance of Sausage coincides with the rise of Hunt I would say.
This is so very confusing. Do we really feel as if Sherman were ever visible as an offensive option? His two best games since he joined the Chiefs were in the season finale at Denver (when we were resting starters including Hunt for most of the game after he got the rushing title) and then the Pro Bowl. He's had a few memorable plays here and there, but that was more of a novelty act than someone who was ever the go-to option on any play. Even the Week 1 TD - it was mentioned after the game that the play was designed to go elsewhere, but they ran it several times in practice and Sherman kept winding up open.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:07 AM 02-11-2019
Sherman is the Jason Dunn of this offense.

If you use him more, he becomes far less effective.

The reason he gets the plays he does is because the D doesn't see it coming.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:07 AM 02-11-2019
Excellent work.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:17 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Sherman is the Jason Dunn of this offense.

If you use him more, he becomes far less effective.

The reason he gets the plays he does is because the D doesn't see it coming.
I think this is pretty accurate.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:18 AM 02-11-2019
Fantastic work. Absolutely excellent.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:21 AM 02-11-2019
And the Golden Globe goes to.............Hammock Parties - Rise of Mahomes II : Knight of the Kingdom
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up