ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Brendan Daly (former DL coach for NE)
pugsnotdrugs19 12:25 PM 02-09-2019
https://twitter.com/globejimmcbride/...888424454?s=21 (Sorry, can’t embed right now)

Originally Posted by :
BREAKING: #Patriots defensive line coach Brendan Daly is leaving for a spot on the Kansas City Chiefs' staff, per league source. - Jim McBride
Another fantastic hire and theft by Spagnuolo and Reid. I’ve watched this guy in interviews several times before, always thoroughly impressed.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:39 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Shore up the defense and bring back Kareem and we’ll have a shot to go 19-0 next season.
Hunt did us a favor.

We didn't need a top 5 HB in this offense (though it would have been quite a luxury) and he was due for a big contract soon.

His money can now go to Hill/Jones and we'll have the Williams Brothers (not racist) for years on the cheap...
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 04:47 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Exactly.

And we're doing the smart thing and building this team not to win the division but to beat the Pats. We've got the coordinator who's D beat the Pats twice as well as their former DL coach.

You don't have to win your division to go to the super bowl but you do have to beat the Pats...
Wonderful point! I’m loving this plan!
[Reply]
Iconic 04:49 PM 02-09-2019
Apparently this guy is good enough to where he felt he should be the next DC in Boston. Dude got snubbed. Sounds like he came here in large part because of Spags but also revenge. Good ass hire, bet he'll be motivated to prove his worth.
[Reply]
Fredroks 04:55 PM 02-09-2019
Quiet dinner table at the Reid household
[Reply]
Bowser 05:03 PM 02-09-2019
Could this mean Flowers is on our radar?
[Reply]
In58men 05:05 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chargem 05:29 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
In isolation, I would like it but unless you structure it to balloon one guy that expensive kind of limits what you can do in the offseason.

If they managed to tag and trade Ford for a later first round pick I'd be okay with Flowers.
[Reply]
Hannah Barbarian 05:58 PM 02-09-2019
Picking coaches from defense that was supposed to be 'raped' :-) hahah, maybe sometime next decade
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:00 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hannah Barbarian:
Picking coaches from defense that was supposed to be 'raped' :-) hahah, maybe sometime next decade
Speak English Mongo.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:10 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Exactly.

And we're doing the smart thing and building this team not to win the division but to beat the Pats. We've got the coordinator who's D beat the Pats twice as well as their former DL coach.

You don't have to win your division to go to the super bowl but you do have to beat the Pats...
All we needed to beat the Pats was a two headed coin. Or two tailed ,whatever.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:11 PM 02-09-2019
This defense is going to be way better next year. The Chiefs are going all in.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:59 PM 02-09-2019
Clark Hunt is sparing no expense to build a dynasty.
[Reply]
Tges58 09:01 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Some people will argue with you that Lil' Chiefy defense must play with finesse and avoid penalties of aggression!

I will NOT be one of those people. This entire forum can take "bend don't break" and shove it up their micro-penii hole if need be.

Kansas City Chiefs Defense: bringing back "hit of the week". WITHOUT apology. :-)
I'm with you. Screw finesse. If people want to watch finesse let 'em go watch ballet.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:13 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This defense is going to be way better next year. The Chiefs are going all in.
Chiefs bringing the heat!

[Reply]
booger 09:56 PM 02-09-2019
Never seriously considered him even though he has obvious ties. Didn’t know his contract was expiring. Him being with the Vikings prior to the Rams I’m sure spags talked with Childress plenty.

For future positions I’m sure he would be on both Josh McDaniel and Biennemys short list for potential DC if/when each lands a HC job

Hell of a hire and got lucky he became available
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up