ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Brendan Daly (former DL coach for NE)
pugsnotdrugs19 12:25 PM 02-09-2019
https://twitter.com/globejimmcbride/...888424454?s=21 (Sorry, can’t embed right now)

Originally Posted by :
BREAKING: #Patriots defensive line coach Brendan Daly is leaving for a spot on the Kansas City Chiefs' staff, per league source. - Jim McBride
Another fantastic hire and theft by Spagnuolo and Reid. I’ve watched this guy in interviews several times before, always thoroughly impressed.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:08 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Tges58:
I like the part about him headbutting a player. That's the kind of intensity this defense needs. They've been WAY to soft under Sutton, they need coaches that will light a fire under their asses.
Some people will argue with you that Lil' Chiefy defense must play with finesse and avoid penalties of aggression!

I will NOT be one of those people. This entire forum can take "bend don't break" and shove it up their micro-penii hole if need be.

Kansas City Chiefs Defense: bringing back "hit of the week". WITHOUT apology. :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:09 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
Thats a great strategy. Wow. I would love to see that here in KC.
I would love to see them line up on sides. Baby steps
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:11 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Angry fan:
Wow Interesting hire! The guy who got the d-line ready to do all those stunts and shit they did in the playoffs. I believe they led the league in playoff sacks! and were 3rd in pressures in the regular season despite their low sack total.
With the Chiefs Dline look out
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:12 PM 02-09-2019
Without making a single draft pick/free agency transaction, the Chiefs defense is already lightyears better than it was at this time three weeks ago, thanks to the changes on the defensive staff.

Can't wait to see what Veach has planned for free agency/the draft.

The Super Bowl or Bust offseason is starting very nicely.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:13 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
I would love to see them line up on sides. Baby steps

"Did I do that"?

-Erkelford
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 03:16 PM 02-09-2019

[Reply]
Flying High D 03:21 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
"Did I do that"?

-Erkelford
Scored 14 on the 50-question Wonderlic intelligence test. ... DEE FORD, Auburn ( 6-2, 248, 4.61, 2) — His game revolves almost solely on anticipating the ... He'd be better in a 4-3.

http://archive.jsonline.com/sports/p...58030211.html/
[Reply]
staylor26 03:21 PM 02-09-2019
Wow. This is fucking great.

Is House official though? Haven’t heard that cornfimed.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 03:39 PM 02-09-2019
With our offense, we need a tough, aggressive defense. To hell with the bend and more-often-than-not break. I don’t care if we let up some big plays, our offense can match points with anyone. But, if we start getting some fast stops several series in a row... LOOK OUT!!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:50 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wow. This is fucking great.

Is House official though? Haven’t heard that cornfimed.
Merritt, House, nor Daly have officially been confirmed.

Odds of a sudden implosion prior to official hiring are pretty unlikely, though, I would imagine.

That is, unless any of them are related to Bill Belichick or Josh McDaniels. I might keep an eye on Daly, since he's got the most Patriots stink on him of any of the candidates.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:51 PM 02-09-2019
Huge surprise that makes me happy.

I just hope that this coach doesn't suck once he leaves the Patriots. It's well worth the risk. I can't help it, always have to think of all possible outcomes.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 04:27 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
It's a glorious day, LONG overdue my friend. If I drank, I'd be getting PLOWED right now.
“You don’t have to drink, I’ll plow you”/Clay
[Reply]
bricks 04:32 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Scored 14 on the 50-question Wonderlic intelligence test. ... DEE FORD, Auburn ( 6-2, 248, 4.61, 2) — His game revolves almost solely on anticipating the ... He'd be better in a 4-3.

http://archive.jsonline.com/sports/p...58030211.html/
Dee Ford would make a good janitor.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:32 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
With our offense, we need a tough, aggressive defense.
Exactly.

And we're doing the smart thing and building this team not to win the division but to beat the Pats. We've got the coordinator who's D beat the Pats twice as well as their former DL coach.

You don't have to win your division to go to the super bowl but you do have to beat the Pats...
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:35 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Without making a single draft pick/free agency transaction, the Chiefs defense is already lightyears better than it was at this time three weeks ago, thanks to the changes on the defensive staff.

Can't wait to see what Veach has planned for free agency/the draft.

The Super Bowl or Bust offseason is starting very nicely.
Shore up the defense and bring back Kareem and we’ll have a shot to go 19-0 next season.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up