ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Selling a house
Bugeater 01:28 AM 02-07-2019
Is fucking maddening. It's nothing but a goddamn string of useless fucking people with their hands out wanting money.

Seller's agent: Try to get you to underprice your home for a quick, easy sale. Not good at keeping you informed.

Buyers agent: Sit around and wait for a buyer to find something they like online, and go unlock a fucking door for them.

Home inspectors: Biggest fucking sham ever. OH WE PROTECT THE BUYER. Yeah just the dumbass lazy buyers who aren't capable of walking around a house and spotting obvious defects on their own. Mostly a way to extort more money from the seller after a deal has been made.

And the closing costs...title fee escrow fee tax stamp blah blah blah what in the earthly fuck is all this shit?

$205,000 house....$25,000 just GONE off the top.

Hopefully I'll die in the next house we buy so I don't ever have to go through this shit again.
[Reply]
2112 06:06 PM 02-10-2019
When is Mrs. Bugeater signing up for CP? We need both sides of this story DAMNIT
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:09 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by D2112:
When is Mrs. Bugeater signing up for CP? We need both sides of this story DAMNIT
Of what story? I didn't know there was a story.
[Reply]
2112 06:12 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Of what story? I didn't know there was a story.
Never mind lol I’ll shut up now.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:21 PM 02-10-2019
Now that I am home and can see the pic on a full size screen, I can see 8" flue pipe on it, so I was sure it was something with the HVAC system.

Prepare to be disappointed again...

Disappointed? I'm thrilled. The mystery is solved. That's exactly what that is.

The mystery now is why they ran a wood stove flue directly up the middle of their living room. It's a good thing that you took a pass. Their design aesthetic is off.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:26 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I was just in Wichita..booming.
I was just flipping Lew some shit.

I realize Wichita isn’t the greatest place in the U.S.A. to live, but I grew up in a small town just outside of Wichita and my entire family still lives within 15 minutes of me. It’s home and the wife and I travel enough to not feel like your typical Midwesterner.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:47 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:

I realize Wichita isn’t the greatest place in the U.S.A. to live, but I grew up in a small town just outside of Wichita and my entire family still lives within 15 minutes of me. It’s home and the wife and I travel enough to not feel like your typical Midwesterner.
That's pretty much why I stayed in Omaha this long. It's not real easy to leave everything you've ever known behind.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:49 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:

Hey Dodah ain’t so bad,I’ve seen worse for sure hell .I live in wo county try that on for size .it doesn’t suck and it’s slow paced but you drive 85 miles to shop or do the entertainment thing
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:49 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Disappointed? I'm thrilled. The mystery is solved. That's exactly what that is.

The mystery now is why they ran a wood stove flue directly up the middle of their living room. It's a good thing that you took a pass. Their design aesthetic is off.
I guess it's me that's disappointed. I was really hoping it was the controls to turn the steps into a flat floor. I'm going to have to build that into our next home.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:54 PM 02-10-2019
I guess it's me that's disappointed. I was really hoping it was the controls to turn the steps into a flat floor. I'm going to have to build that into our next home.
That really should be a standard feature of all homes with stairs.

I pushed to make the door to our bedroom a secret passage door. It's perfectly positioned where you would never know there was a room there if you made the door a secret door. But my wife was reluctant and the architect screwed me over by siding with her.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:05 PM 02-10-2019
Helluva safety/privacy feature.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:33 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Helluva safety/privacy feature.
This is how Rain Man needed to present the idea to his wife.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:34 PM 02-10-2019
On a related note, the house with the urinal also had a false mirror in the hallway outside the master bedroom where you could hide your guns. The Mrs was not impressed by that though. Women...
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:49 PM 02-10-2019
This is how Rain Man needed to present the idea to his wife.
I actually did that. I was pointing and gesticulating about "safe room" and "security" and it would have been the coolest thing ever.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:04 PM 02-10-2019
On a related note, the house with the urinal also had a false mirror in the hallway outside the master bedroom where you could hide your guns. The Mrs was not impressed by that though. Women...

[Reply]
Bugeater 11:46 PM 02-10-2019
This is it right here...

[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up