ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 504 of 2678
« First < 4404454494500501502503504 50550650750851455460410041504 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:33 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I prefer his end to be dramatic and painful.

He's earned it.
Stupid post is stupid.

Look, we all want the smith era to be over, but let's not forget that even with all of his faults, he pulled this franchise out of the depths of hell and even won us a playoff game.

We didn't win the big one with him, but he did at least help us get passed the pissholy nightmare seemingly overnight and for that I will always be greatful.

Now, bring on Mahomy!
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 09:42 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
https://omny.fm/shows/between-the-li...-stan-weber-63
What a couple of morons.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:44 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Stupid post -
NOPE.

No credits given for being the first man on the scene, having your ass dragged along to those wins, under a highly improved coaching staff and a VERY talented team from day one.
ANY
FUCKING
QUARTERBACK
without a drool-catcher, and you don't have to be an all-star, could pull off what Smith has pulled off with the team he has been given from DAY ONE.

Fuck, if ANYTHING, Smith has come up WAY short with what he has been given.

So please, finish the season, get the fuck gone, OR feel free to entertain me with a HIGHLY dramatic early exit, please.

Thank you.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:45 AM 09-03-2017
NOPE.

No credits given for being the first man on the scene, having your ass dragged along to those wins, under a highly improved coaching staff and a VERY talented team from day one.
ANY
FUCKING
QUARTERBACK
without a drool-catcher, and you don't have to be an all-star, could pull off what Smith has pulled off with the team he has been given from DAY ONE.

Fuck, if ANYTHING, Smith has come up WAY short with what he has been given.

So please, finish the season, get the fuck gone, OR feel free to entertain me with a HIGHLY dramatic early exit, please.

Thank you.

Well hell, by that logic, we should have just kept casshole...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:46 AM 09-03-2017
DID YOU MISS THE DROOL-CATCHER?!?!?

Pay attention, please. :-)
[Reply]
Coogs 09:48 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Terez A. Paylor @TerezPaylor
Veach on Patrick Mahomes and Alex Smith: "He’s so far ahead of where Pat is, I don’t think it’s even close right now."
5:03 PM · Sep 2, 2017

They are trying so hard to make this easier for Alex
This is the shortened version of the whole quote. The whole quote states this is on the mental side of the game.

They/he didn't mention physical side. And I would argue that Mahomes is already better than Alex mentally once the ball is snapped. He sees things unfold in front of him that Alex doesn't once the play is under way.

Mahomes has made great strides in 4 months. I still think he starts this season after another month or two of film watching/game planning to see what the opponents defenses are setting up to do. Once Mahomes has the pre snap reads down, it is over.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:48 AM 09-03-2017
All Cassel did in New England is win. Good staff, good system. Dink and dunk.. run for a few first downs.. relied on his D.... bam 11-5!
[Reply]
Fairplay 09:49 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-) National media linking to my twitter. I'M FAMOUS BITCHES!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-alex-smith/
Good for you.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:52 AM 09-03-2017
DID YOU MISS THE DROOL-CATCHER?!?!?

Pay attention, please. :-)

Ok, so you tell me. Who, at the time that we brought smith in, was available and in your opinion could have taken us to the promised land?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:56 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
All Cassel did in New England is win. Good staff, good system. Dink and dunk.. run for a few first downs.. relied on his D.... bam 11-5!
Yeah, he had an all world team around him too. Something the Chiefs (as good as they are) don't have.
[Reply]
milkman 10:14 AM 09-03-2017
Ok, so you tell me. Who, at the time that we brought smith in, was available and in your opinion could have taken us to the promised land?
He didn't suggest that anyone could take this team to "the promised land".
He suggested that anyone could have done the same with this talent and coaching that Alex did.

And he's right.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:15 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
This is the shortened version of the whole quote. The whole quote states this is on the mental side of the game.

They/he didn't mention physical side. And I would argue that Mahomes is already better than Alex mentally once the ball is snapped. He sees things unfold in front of him that Alex doesn't once the play is under way.

Mahomes has made great strides in 4 months. I still think he starts this season after another month or two of film watching/game planning to see what the opponents defenses are setting up to do. Once Mahomes has the pre snap reads down, it is over.
This is where I am. I think he needs more work because as good as he was, he made some really head scratching plays at certain points which all rookies do.

The 3rd and 18 was probably the one they will point to. He just needs to understand that he doesn't need to go for the big play every single time. It's okay to get a FG every once and awhile. But he'll get it down.

Let Alex get the Chiefs in position to make the playoffs as they usually do and start Pat in late November with 4/6 remaining games at home. That's my ideal plan.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:18 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
He didn't suggest that anyone could take this team to "the promised land".
He suggested that anyone could have done the same with this talent and coaching that Alex did.

And he's right.
Ok, so I ask again, who was available that could have won us as many games as smith?

Hint: No one. Smith was the best option at the time to stop the bleeding
[Reply]
milkman 10:20 AM 09-03-2017
Ok, so I ask again, who was available that could have won us as many games as smith?

Hint: No one. Smith was the best option at the time to stop the bleeding
Drew Stanton.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:21 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
Drew Stanton.
Beg and plead for Hasslebeck not to retire.
[Reply]
Page 504 of 2678
« First < 4404454494500501502503504 50550650750851455460410041504 > Last »
Up