ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1509 of 2687
« First < 509100914091459149915051506150715081509 151015111512151315191559160920092509 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:06 PM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
"No quality wins against quality teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

One of the more worthless traits when evaluating a quarterback.
We are literally guaranteed a cheetah #2 now!
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:37 PM 05-12-2019
"No quality wins against quality teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

One of the more worthless traits when evaluating a quarterback.
I'm not some Daniel Jones whore. I don't think I said a single word about him on CP during the CP Mock or when guys were posting random mocks in the draft forum. I think he got overdrafted, but I really just haven't seen him play all that much. I don't have an opinion on Daniel Jones.

But with the way every dipshit with a sports show was talking on TV the day after the draft, it was like the football apocalypse had begun, and Daniel Jones getting taken at 6 was the harbinger of death. Like, at this point, I'm seriously leaning towards predicting the guy will have a pretty successful NFL career just based on the idiotic blathering about how he couldn't beat tough teams in the ACC.

And you know what? I had deja vu. It took me back to the day after the 2017 first round, when I heard from a bunch of morons on ESPN and FS1 about how Deshaun Watson with his impressive college winning record was the TRUE best QB of the draft and how awful it was that he got disrespected. It was the same fucking shit this time around. I had to hear all about Dwayne fucking Haskins. Like... no offense to Haskins... I've got absolutely nothing against the guy or the kind of career he'll have in the league, but if Stephen A Smith, Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd, and any other fucking moron every talks about how you got disrespected on draft day because you won a lot more games in college than the other guy... it's probably not all that good of a sign for you. You might still do well, but that may end up being a case where the GMs are actually correct, and you really are the 2nd or 3rd best QB in that particular draft.

Fuck it. I'm going all the way. I think Daniel Jones will be a good NFL QB. Because he doesn't have any quality wins in college that artificially inflated how good he really is. That's my new take.

And I'll probably be right.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:34 PM 05-12-2019
King Chief Fan is a mongoloid
He had smiff hose down his throat from day one.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:37 PM 05-12-2019
Is that that faggot that the Giants took? Yeah that dude's going to suck. Sorry bro
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:40 PM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
He had smiff hose down his throat from day one.

And Cassel, and Huard, and Thiggy....
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:43 PM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Is that that pillowbitergot that the Giants took? Yeah that dude's going to suck. Sorry bro
Is that based on all the film you watched on him?

Like I said, I haven't really done my research either, but at this point if you're a QB and one of the primary traits/positives that people say about you is that you're "OMG SO GRITTY KNOW HOW TO WIN GAMEZ IN COLLLLEGE!!!!" I can be pretty certain you're gonna have a shitty NFL career.

No, I don't mind if you win a lot of games as a QB in college, but that should be one of the LAST things I consider when investing in a prospect if I'm an NFL GM.

Take all of the great QBs currently in the NFL. Now go back to what people said about them before they got drafted. The main line of conversation about them I guarantee will be about how they process information, the type of athlete they are, how accurate they can throw, what they possess arm talent-wise, can they stand tall in the pocket, etc. If one of the first things out of peoples' mouths is, "This guy is a winner" you can pretty much forget about him ever doing shit in the NFL.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:50 PM 05-12-2019
Going through this entire thread now. Man, what a epic s*** ton of FAIL all up and down this motherfucker. Just page after page after page after page of Never Ending Tigger FAIL.

my favorite post so far is the one where Tigger tells us that Mahomes is going to have three camps to learn the system! :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:53 PM 05-12-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Is that based on all the film you watched on him?

Like I said, I haven't really done my research either, but at this point if you're a QB and one of the primary traits/positives that people say about you is that you're "OMG SO GRITTY KNOW HOW TO WIN GAMEZ IN COLLLLEGE!!!!" I can be pretty certain you're gonna have a shitty NFL career.

No, I don't mind if you win a lot of games as a QB in college, but that should be one of the LAST things I consider when investing in a prospect if I'm an NFL GM.

Take all of the great QBs currently in the NFL. Now go back to what people said about them before they got drafted. The main line of conversation about them I guarantee will be about how they process information, the type of athlete they are, how accurate they can throw, what they possess arm talent-wise, can they stand tall in the pocket, etc. If one of the first things out of peoples' mouths is, "This guy is a winner" you can pretty much forget about him ever doing shit in the NFL.
WOW WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!

I'm not debating your theory holmes, I'm just saying I don't feel it. so let's just kick back, relax, and see if scientific theory or the shine is going to win this round please.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:55 PM 05-12-2019
Also, many people did fail when talking about the defense. We did in fact end up in the Vermeil era defense. Oh wait, no we didn't. It was worse!!!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:17 AM 05-13-2019

[Reply]
ptlyon 07:42 AM 05-13-2019
Going through this entire thread now. Man, what a epic s*** ton of FAIL all up and down this mother****er. Just page after page after page after page of Never Ending Tigger FAIL.

my favorite post so far is the one where Tigger tells us that Mahomes is going to have three camps to learn the system! :-)
Mahomes is the system!
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:35 AM 05-13-2019
Also, many people did fail when talking about the defense. We did in fact end up in the Vermeil era defense. Oh wait, no we didn't. It was worse!!!
I remember a poll during the offseason about the expectations of the Defense going into the 2018 season and I stated that the Defense was going to be WORSE than 2017 and probably near the bottom of the pack.

I remember getting laughed at for that comment...

I also think this season will be significantly better than last years Defense, probably mid tier.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:10 AM 05-13-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Yeah,, Kietzman was all over this when we drafted him.. KK steps in shit more than anyone...
Loved that "not a winner" talk when Mahomes is putting up 700 yards in a game and ultimately losing with one of the worst offensive line / defense combinations I've ever seen in the history of Div I.

KK disliked Baker too and I'm starting to think he has a Big 12 bias which doesn't surprise me.

If Kietz was a KU fan he'd tell you that guys like Kevin Durant and Blake Griffin and Buddy Hield would never be good NBA players because they couldn't get it done in Allen Fieldhouse.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05-13-2019, 07:01 PM
This message has been deleted by Perineum Ripper.
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 05-14-2019
cool guy

[Reply]
ModSocks 02:47 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
cool guy

WTF is Scott Pioli doing around our Qb!?!?
[Reply]
Page 1509 of 2687
« First < 509100914091459149915051506150715081509 151015111512151315191559160920092509 > Last »
Up