ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 96 of 256
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146196 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:30 PM 02-06-2019
The new Tomb Raider is about to be free if you have gamepass...really good game.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 08:57 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The new Tomb Raider is about to be free if you have gamepass...really good game.
Do you get to keep the games you download on SP, or do they disappear after a bit?
[Reply]
Dayze 09:03 PM 02-06-2019
Picked up Gran Turismo Sport for $12 at GameStop.
Really fun game. I was always a big GT fan in PS3? I think maybe GT3? Was the last one I had played. Whatever was the one that was showcased by ps3 way back when.

So far really fun. Haven’t messed with online yet. Probably won’t . seems to be a lot of cars. Right now just making my way through the campaign, or whatever it’s called. Some of that shit is sort of boring. Like, I’m not interested in “racing” a 100hp car. AI is pretty retarded like always. But you can accumulate credits pretty quickly. I’m at like 2.8M so far and that’s just playing through the the campaign and some of the driving school.

I do like ho you have a daily mileage goal, and if you meet it, you get gifted a car. Though I don’t play it every day, each time I meet that days mileage goal, I get a car..

I could honestly care less about racing against AI. I’m the type who gets enjoyment from turning laps and trying to hit perfect lines, maintain tire health and get consistent lap times.

Not bad At all for $12. I took a break from RDR2 by going back to Madden...but after RDR2, Madden is just trash. Only played a few hours, the. Said **** tHis, and went to gamestop for some used game shopping. God Madden is awful. I’d rather the. Just take a two year break or more and put out a legit football game. Or, simply sell the new year for $25 since it’s basically only worth that for wheat small shit they change and how they refuse to change everything that is broken.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:01 PM 02-06-2019
I've gotten about 1/2 of the AC games for free on Uplay. Right now AC Chronicles China is free on Uplay simply login on PC and add it to your library.
[Reply]
LanTera 05:16 AM 02-07-2019
I love japanese games, they are really good. I love Persona series. I started to play Persona 3 portable
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:14 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
If you have xbox live gold, AC: Rogue is free right now.

Very similar to AC: BF.
I played Rogue on PS3. I have PS4 now. Supposedly they were going to do Rogue for current gen but it appears to have only released overseas.

I rea yesterday AC3 is coming out for current gen in March, with all the DLC included, and if you have an Odyssey season pass, all free.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:46 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
Do you get to keep the games you download on SP, or do they disappear after a bit?
If you have gamepass I'm pretty sure you have them as long as you pay for that service.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:17 PM 02-07-2019
Division 2 beta is the shit baby, much more alive than the 1st one. I'm somewhat shocked Massive could pull this off.
[Reply]
SuperChief 04:47 PM 02-07-2019
Anyone playing Apex Legends? Take it from me (the supreme hater of Battle Royal style games) - it's very fun and engaging.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:08 PM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Anyone playing Apex Legends? Take it from me (the supreme hater of Battle Royal style games) - it's very fun and engaging.
GI has been hyping it all week. Sounds like the people playing it are having a lot of fun. But most of the social media is negative because people are still butthurt about Titanfall.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:17 PM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
GI has been hyping it all week. Sounds like the people playing it are having a lot of fun. But most of the social media is negative because people are still butthurt about Titanfall.
Still play 2 a bit.

I’ll have to check it out.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:16 PM 02-07-2019
I am so tired of all of the Fortnite multiplayer battle royal games, I've had enough.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 09:46 PM 02-07-2019
Metro Exodus is about to drop. Anyone else pumped?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:50 PM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Really fun game. I was always a big GT fan in PS3? I think maybe GT3? Was the last one I had played. Whatever was the one that was showcased by ps3 way back when.

So far really fun. Haven’t messed with online yet. Probably won’t . seems to be a lot of cars. Right now just making my way through the campaign, or whatever it’s called. Some of that shit is sort of boring. Like, I’m not interested in “racing” a 100hp car. AI is pretty retarded like always. But you can accumulate credits pretty quickly. I’m at like 2.8M so far and that’s just playing through the the campaign and some of the driving school.

I do like ho you have a daily mileage goal, and if you meet it, you get gifted a car. Though I don’t play it every day, each time I meet that days mileage goal, I get a car..

I could honestly care less about racing against AI. I’m the type who gets enjoyment from turning laps and trying to hit perfect lines, maintain tire health and get consistent lap times.

Not bad At all for $12. I took a break from RDR2 by going back to Madden...but after RDR2, Madden is just trash. Only played a few hours, the. Said **** tHis, and went to gamestop for some used game shopping. God Madden is awful. I’d rather the. Just take a two year break or more and put out a legit football game. Or, simply sell the new year for $25 since it’s basically only worth that for wheat small shit they change and how they refuse to change everything that is broken.

if you could run into some money the steering wheel Thrustmaster G-GT is amazing it is like 700 tho
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:11 AM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:

I've got a $25 Gamestop GC from Christmas that I need to use. I've been looking through used games but can't really find anything.
[Reply]
Page 96 of 256
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146196 > Last »
Up