ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 26 of 82
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
Buzz 09:31 PM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The body is where the damage is done, get the kidney and body just shuts down - Dickey Watt.
Seriously? Tyson is a professional boxer, you don't think the dude knows how to protect his kidney's and for that matter trained to take those shots?
[Reply]
Big Poppa Payne 09:32 PM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
His mama named him Clay so I'm gonna call him Clay.
Joe Louis had come out of retirement to fight Rocky Marciano the minute he was 76 years old. Joe Louis was always lying about his age. He lied about his age all the time. One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat in this chair. I said Frank 'you hang out with Joe Louis, just between me and you, how old is Joe Louis?' You know what Frank told me, he said "Hey, Joe Louis is 137 years old." A hundred and thirty-seven years old!
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:35 PM 01-29-2014
ASSHAT, we're in the Barbershop.
When I look at these contestantsahh. From the Miss Black Awareness Pageantahh. I feel good! I feel good because I know there's a god somewhere.

[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:38 PM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by npayne1978:
Joe Louis had come out of retirement to fight Rocky Marciano the minute he was 76 years old. Joe Louis was always lying about his age. He lied about his age all the time. One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat in this chair. I said Frank 'you hang out with Joe Louis, just between me and you, how old is Joe Louis?' You know what Frank told me, he said "Hey, Joe Louis is 137 years old." A hundred and thirty-seven years old!
You never met no Frank Sinatra.

Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you. Who's next?

[Reply]
Big Poppa Payne 09:40 PM 01-29-2014
When I look at these contestantsahh. From the Miss Black Awareness Pageantahh. I feel good! I feel good because I know there's a god somewhere.

He helped Joshua fight the battle of Jericho, he helped Daniel get out the lion's den, he helped Gilligan get off the island.

If lovin' the lord is wrong, I don't want to be right.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:48 PM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by npayne1978:
He helped Joshua fight the battle of Jericho, he helped Daniel get out the lion's den, he helped Gilligan get off the island.

If lovin' the lord is wrong, I don't want to be right.
Hey Stu, your rents due motherfucker. And don't try that falling down the stairs shit again. You conscious.

I can do this shit all night. I love that movie.
[Reply]
Big Poppa Payne 09:52 PM 01-29-2014
Hey Stu, your rents due motherfucker. And don't try that falling down the stairs shit again. You conscious.

Haha. Me too man, that's one of my all time favorites.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:53 PM 01-29-2014

I love that movie to death, but I sometimes vaccilate between it and Harlem Nights as the best of that era.
[Reply]
Big Poppa Payne 09:54 PM 01-29-2014
[QUOTE=LoneWolf;10401817]Hey Stu, your rents due motherfucker. And don't try that falling down the stairs shit again. You conscious.

All right, here we are. There's only one bathroom on this floor, so you're going to have to share it. We got a bit of an insect problem, but you boys from Africa are used to that. And another thing, don't use the elevator. It's a death trap. This is the place I was telling you about. It's real fucked up. Got just one window facing a brick wall. Used to rent it to a blind man... damn shame what they did to that dog.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:56 PM 01-29-2014
I love that movie to death, but I sometimes vaccilate between it and Harlem Nights as the best of that era.
Oh, you like to hit people with garbage cans. Now I'm going to have to cut you.
[Reply]
Big Poppa Payne 09:58 PM 01-29-2014
I'm warning ya, put that razor away or I'm gonna shoot your pinky toe off.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:00 PM 01-29-2014
I blame KenDICK Lewis for questions such as these eeking their way out of CP's asshole this soon!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:04 PM 01-29-2014
I've never not laughed at this scene with the guy in Arsenio's crew with the revolver.

What the fuck you think you're doing with that little shit?!?!

[Reply]
rico 10:06 PM 01-29-2014
:-) ... I love the turn this thread took to the Coming to America stuff.

I was real drunk and kind of purposely being buffoonish with a lot of my replies from last night/this morning...but I stand by it. Tyson wins this one, no diggity-no doubt.
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:45 PM 01-29-2014

[Reply]
Page 26 of 82
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Up