ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 24
« First < 101617181920 21222324 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fisher has a Achilles injury
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:36 PM 01-24-2021

T Eric Fisher is out with an achilles injury.

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 25, 2021

tough break for Chiefs and Fisher. They'll play in Super Bowl without either starting tackle. https://t.co/O4KR9KJ65r

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:13 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Why does this dude care so much?
Internet tough guys don't got time for pussy football players that spend time with their families.

We need gladiators, we need blood!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:19 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Why does this dude care so much?
He will eventually be protecting our billion dollar GOAT QB and you DO NOT want a lackadaisical attitude on the o-line. People can rip Parcells and Bellichek all they want but I do agree with them when it comes to evaluating a kid's desire to play in the NFL (a la the love for the game as thee top question). IF their love of football is not the first mentioned after God,Country and family then there is a huge problem.

We have needs right now. Had he not taken the C-19 out and boned up mentally while rehabbing with the team and then is eventually worked in as a back up guard then that is just that much more depth that allows Andy a little bit more flexibility with this recent adverse situation with Fisher. Not saying he would have eventually started or even taken a snap BUT it is one more card Andy could've played IF need be. Just saying.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:21 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
He will eventually be protecting our billion dollar GOAT QB and you DO NOT want a lackadaisical attitude on the o-line. People can rip Parcells and Bellichek all they want but I do agree with them when it comes to evaluating a kid's desire to play in the NFL (a la the love for the game as thee top question). IF their love of football is not the first mentioned after God,Country and family then there is a huge problem.

We have needs right now. Had he not taken the C-19 out and boned up mentally while rehabbing with the team and then is eventually worked in as a back up guard then that is just that much more depth that allows Andy a little bit more flexibility with this recent adverse situation with Fisher. Not saying he would have eventually started or even taken a snap BUT it is one more card Andy could've played IF need be. Just saying.
:-)

He opted out of one season of football and suddenly he doesn't love the game.

You're priceless dude. Don't ever stop.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:22 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Internet tough guys don't got time for pussy football players that spend time with their families.

You tell on yourself BIG TIME!:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:24 PM 01-25-2021
You tell on yourself BIG TIME!:-)
That doesn't even make any sense.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:24 PM 01-25-2021
:-)

He opted out of one season of football and suddenly he doesn't love the game.

You're priceless dude. Don't ever stop.
You don't opt out when you LOVE THE GAME. :-)
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:39 PM 01-25-2021

Straight up crazy talk. You’re delusional. It’s probably time to log off the internet and talk to some real folks for a while.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:40 PM 01-25-2021

You have to be tough to even make it to the NFL. The days of the idiot coach that think we can win by being tougher are over. Detroit’s knee capper coach is going to fail.

Is Mahomes tough? The evidence says yes. But, his words and demeanor don’t scream tough SOB. I’ll take your hit, then I’ll throw a TD.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:17 AM 01-26-2021
Awful lot of assumption and unknowing psyche projection here.

We don’t know Niang’s situation. We do know Williams opted out because of his mother’s cancer, but that’s because he volunteered it.

Maybe Niang had a family situation. Maybe he was going to be rehabbing so long he decided he’s just going to focus on rehab and lace them up next year. Maybe he has a health condition that puts him at high risk.

We don’t know.

And marching in one protest where every photo/video of him shows him masked up and maintaining distance doesn’t mean his reasoning was off or selfish or that he doesn’t love football.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:35 AM 01-26-2021
With Fisher sidelined with Achilles...

Trent Williams
Nick Allegreti
Rookie/Reiter on reasonable deal
LDT
Lucas Niang

Once Fisher gets healthy...

Eric Fisher
Nick Allegreti
Reiter/draft pick
Lucas Niang
Trent Williams

Trent still has shown to be Abe to play at an elite level, has been willing to play either side of the line and is old with no rings.

I’d be shocked if Veach doesn’t target him.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:37 AM 01-26-2021
You think Veach is going to target a 33 year old lineman who commands a 12m / year salary huh
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:37 AM 01-26-2021
So it’s a LT in the first round huh?

Too soon?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:41 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
With Fisher sidelined with Achilles...

Trent Williams
Nick Allegreti
Rookie/Reiter on reasonable deal
LDT
Lucas Niang

Once Fisher gets healthy...

Eric Fisher
Nick Allegreti
Reiter/draft pick
Lucas Niang
Trent Williams

Trent still has shown to be Abe to play at an elite level, has been willing to play either side of the line and is old with no rings.

I’d be shocked if Veach doesn’t target him.
I hope they can keep Remmers as the backup incase Niang struggles. I would be cool with your projected o line I'd be surprised if the Niners let William's walk though
[Reply]
BossChief 12:43 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
You think Veach is going to target a 33 year old lineman who commands a 12m / year salary huh
Yes. But not at that price point...but even that wouldn’t surprise me a whole lot. He was looking at Adrus Peat at that much last year. He will also draft a guy that has long term starting left tackle potential.

Fisher is entering the last year of his contract and will miss significant time at the start of the season in the year we want to be the first to win 3x Super Bowls in a row. Schwartz is likely to retire, too.

Adding Trent Williams solves a whole lot of short term problems as well as helps the long term outlook.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:49 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I hope they can keep Remmers as the backup incase Niang struggles. I would be cool with your projected o line I'd be surprised if the Niners let William's walk though
I hope they can keep Remmers, anyway.

I expect this offseason to see big investments in the OL. Big investments at the skill positions have been the norm. Now it’s time to bolster the OL in front of Mahomes, CEH, Williams and others.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 24
« First < 101617181920 21222324 >
Up