ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 152
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:17 PM 03-20-2011
Who's going to respond to my free music download threads now?
[Reply]
threebag 01:20 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Who's going to respond to my free music download threads now?
I could drop in and give you a "fuck off Douche Bag"
[Reply]
Chief Pote 01:47 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by R8ers:
I put my big girl panties on
No comment on this thread until I read this....:-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:02 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by threebag02:
I could drop in and give you a "**** off Douche Bag"
Thanks
[Reply]
loochy 02:07 PM 03-20-2011
How will we know what the celebrities are doing now? When I mention a famous chick that is hot, who will be around to tell us that he sees them at the gym and that they are cool?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:09 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
How will we know what the celebrities are doing now? When I mention a famous chick that is hot, who will be around to tell us that he sees them at the gym and that they are cool?
Or how many times he tore that shit up.
[Reply]
MoreLemonPledge 02:11 PM 03-20-2011
Fuck off, Dane.

Good riddance.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 03:11 PM 03-20-2011
Dane's posting's at time were brash and over condescending when arguing his point of view. But through it all I found he was a valuable contributor to CP and valued his opinions even if I felt he was wrong. In other words I respected him. But by leaving under these circumstances, especially from being trolled by a douche bag Raiders fan, makes him look like a vagina. Just my 2 cents.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:30 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx:
Dane's posting's at time were brash and over condescending when arguing his point of view. But through it all I found he was a valuable contributor to CP and valued his opinions even if I felt he was wrong. In other words I respected him. But by leaving under these circumstances, especially from being trolled by a douche bag Raiders fan, makes him look like a vagina. Just my 2 cents.
I would agree with most of this except for the fact that I have not respected him for a long time. If u don't agree, he attacks u personally when he had no argument . He threatened me (in a mild way) but I just shrugged it off. I know he has a lot of fans around here but I don't care. But take it from a long time member who doesn't worship him for his hollywoodness. He is in fact the wounded vagina. Karma is a bitch. I won't miss him.
[Reply]
Dylan 03:35 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by R8ers:
The dude followed me around everywhere cussing at me and then when I unloaded on his ass, he creates a dramatic thread to get his forum girlfriends to stand up for him because he is to big of a coward to stand up for himself, .....
"forum girlfriends" ...
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:35 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I would agree with most of this except for the fact that I have not respected him for a long time. If u don't agree, he attacks u personally when he had no argument . He threatened me (in a mild way) but I just shrugged it off. I know he has a lot of fans around here but I don't care. But take it from a long time member who doesn't worship him for his hollywoodness. He is in fact the wounded vagina. Karma is a bitch. I won't miss him.
Hollywoodness? :-)
[Reply]
johnny961 03:45 PM 03-20-2011
I can't beleive this guy left here over this. I never had a problem with Dane, but he took part in enough shit slinging with other members since I've been around. Yeah, r8ers may have pushed the limit here but how many times has Dane engaged another poster in a manner that could be considered pushing the limit? I don't know Dane IRL but it seems to me that he's somewhat of the type who can dish it out but can't take it back.
[Reply]
The Mad Crapper 03:54 PM 03-20-2011
Dane, I hope this makes you laugh...

Don't be such a sorehead, c'mon back!
[Reply]
burt 03:57 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
If you read his post from about 10 years ago he didn't act like that and sounded like a pretty decent guy. Some people just start losing their marbles as they age quicker then others. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some mental issues going on. I've seen it quite a bit with relatives. It seems like once they hit around 50 they just start acting weird.
I am so screwed.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 04:51 PM 03-20-2011
Is he back yet?
[Reply]
Page 58 of 152
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108 > Last »
Up