ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 445
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
luv 08:53 PM 07-28-2009
Too many random thoughts. I can't pick just one.
luv 08:55 PM 07-28-2009
Originally Posted by Buzz:
pick me!
But you're just an after thought.

:-)
Mr. Flopnuts 09:16 PM 07-28-2009
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
What is it about the work place that make people crazy for lunch? Seriously, when someone has the day off they may have a sandwich or something thats just lying around, but when they get to work people will go to extreme lengths to fulfill that one food item that they've been craving. The lunch conversation at my work starts around 9:45 a.m. about the time the flies are starting to gather around the wadded up McDonalds sacks in the trash cans. It starts with the token "healthy" option from say Jason's Deli and then eventually morphs into somebody driving halfway across the city to pick up a styrofoam container full of cream sauce topped pasta from some Italian place they've been telling everyone about for months. They can't do their job worth a shit, but goddamn if they can't choreograph a fucking 12 person lunch order all on individual tickets ensuring everybody's shit is pube infested.

I just don't get it.
Honestly I think it's the entitlement factor coming into play. A lot of people hate their jobs, and satisfying the taste buds for 15-20 minutes is a good way to cope with the rest of the bullshit they deal with for the rest of the day. I think the thought process is, okay, I'm going to drag my ass out of bed because I'm afraid of going homeless, but goddammit I'm eating that fattening bullshit for lunch, because I deserve it.

Me? I'm fat, so I eat salad for lunch everyday. And I hate my job. Hopefully nobody dies.
luv 09:34 PM 07-28-2009
Seriously though. Does anyone else ever just have those times when you've got so much shit going through your head that you don't even know what to think about?
JOhn 10:05 PM 07-28-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
Seriously though. Does anyone else ever just have those times when you've got so much shit going through your head that you don't even know what to think about?
Only when all the voices try an talk at the same time:-)
JD10367 10:51 PM 07-28-2009
Okay, I'm drinking a bottle of Welch's "100% Apple Juice" (in big letters). Yet, right under that, in smaller letters it says, "From Concentrate, With Added Ingredients".

Ingredients: apple juice from concentrate (filtered water, apple juice concentrate), malic acid (for tartness), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

Well, gee, last time I did math, that's not 100% apple juice, you a@@holes!! 100% apple juice would be, oh, I dunno... 100% f**king APPLE JUICE, no?

It's shit like this that pisses me off. Like the latest hoodwink to be perpetrated is "No Trans Fats!" even when you see something "partially hydrogenated" in the ingredients list. BULLSHIT! They're playing semantic word games. What it really means is, "Per serving size, there is less than 1 gram of trans fats" or "there is less than 1% of trans fats". This allows them to claim "no trans fats". Yeah, it's not 1%... but it MIGHT be 0.97%. And if you eat, say, three servings--which is easy 'cause most of the serving sizes are for small mice or supermodels--you WILL get a healthy dose of trans fats. Lying sacks of weasel shit.
luv 10:55 PM 07-28-2009
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Okay, I'm drinking a bottle of Welch's "100% Apple Juice" (in big letters). Yet, right under that, in smaller letters it says, "From Concentrate, With Added Ingredients".

Ingredients: apple juice from concentrate (filtered water, apple juice concentrate), malic acid (for tartness), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

Well, gee, last time I did math, that's not 100% apple juice, you a@@holes!! 100% apple juice would be, oh, I dunno... 100% f**king APPLE JUICE, no?

It's shit like this that pisses me off. Like the latest hoodwink to be perpetrated is "No Trans Fats!" even when you see something "partially hydrogenated" in the ingredients list. BULLSHIT! They're playing semantic word games. What it really means is, "Per serving size, there is less than 1 gram of trans fats" or "there is less than 1% of trans fats". This allows them to claim "no trans fats". Yeah, it's not 1%... but it MIGHT be 0.97%. And if you eat, say, three servings--which is easy 'cause most of the serving sizes are for small mice or supermodels--you WILL get a healthy dose of trans fats. Lying sacks of weasel shit.
Next time, get a Juicy Juice.
Hammock Parties 10:59 PM 07-28-2009
Apple juice is retarded. Way to drink extra calories.
JD10367 11:02 PM 07-28-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
Next time, get a Juicy Juice.
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
I'm trapped in work, and it was free and available.

Usually I don't drink much juice, only some in the morning when taking pills and usually I stick to the 100% "dark fruit" mixes (e.g. pomegranete, blueberry, cranberry). Later in the day I might have some swigs of Low Sodium V8 as well. I've given up on orange juice, by and large, since it's just too sugary-sweet, although sometimes I'll grab a carton of orange or grapefruit. Mostly I drink water, iced tea, lemonade, or some combo thereof ("cutting" the iced tea or lemonade with 50% water, as I find the full-strength stuff too syrupy or sugary).
DaKCMan AP 05:23 AM 07-29-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Says the fatty who engorged the Chili's triple play the other day.

Originally Posted by JD10367:
I'm trapped in work, and it was free and available.

Usually I don't drink much juice, only some in the morning when taking pills and usually I stick to the 100% "dark fruit" mixes (e.g. pomegranete, blueberry, cranberry). Later in the day I might have some swigs of Low Sodium V8 as well. I've given up on orange juice, by and large, since it's just too sugary-sweet, although sometimes I'll grab a carton of orange or grapefruit. Mostly I drink water, iced tea, lemonade, or some combo thereof ("cutting" the iced tea or lemonade with 50% water, as I find the full-strength stuff too syrupy or sugary).
Drop the lemonade and go with unsweetened iced tea.
big nasty kcnut 05:37 AM 07-29-2009
I like luv.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hammock Parties 05:54 AM 07-29-2009
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Says the fatty who engorged the Chili's triple play the other day.
An honest mistake.
DaKCMan AP 09:04 AM 07-29-2009
Hilarious!

from Tanner Cooley on Vimeo.

Mr. Flopnuts 09:07 AM 07-29-2009
SSTN
Jilly 09:49 AM 07-29-2009
how is one person so stupid?
Page 54 of 445
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up