« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Hall of Classics>CUT RICH SCANLON NOW!
Ultra Peanut 11:06 AM 12-06-2004
Or I'm selling off my season tickets!
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 02:14 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Curious to know why ? Enlighten us .
Because Monty Beisel is actually an NFL-caliber football player, and Rich Scanlon is like a fan who won a random drawing for great seats.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 02:15 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
You probably need a pill to make it go down.
Why do you think she cramps up so much?
[Reply]
KCTitus 02:15 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Mrs Scanlon.............there are better ways to make friends with these barbarians.........than to antagonize them about painful, socially unaccepted disorders of the genetalia..
Naw, let her...It's funny to see her miss the fact that this has nothing to do Scanlon and everything to do with BB geniouses (chiefsplanet spelling).
[Reply]
jspchief 02:15 PM 12-06-2004
Lane Giant.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:19 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by jspchief:
:-):-):-)
Oh Great..............Lets just have a laugh at the expense of some poor people with glandular and genetic disorders.

your sensitivity is obviously lacking today, sir..........
[Reply]
Scanfan55 02:20 PM 12-06-2004
Umm. Yeah I do get it. If you knew anything about me and my previous posts you would know that I like to throw the same shit back at those that bust on Rich for the sake of doing so. None of you even know him, so its impossible for you to make a quality remark. I should say that diapers are needed for all of the shit flowing here today.

By the way, IT ISN'T MRS. SCANLON.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:20 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Psicosis:
Because Monty Beisel is actually an NFL-caliber football player, and Rich Scanlon is like a fan who won a random drawing for great seats.
Oh but of course, says the Planets very own Ex-NFL football player and coach , right ?

Biesel is a quality athlete, why else have they moved him around try'n to find a position he can play. He is a good ST's player, a guy with alot og heart for the game, a DV type of player.

Rich is a hard nose, knock'm in your face player with the natural ability to play MLB, all he needs is some time to suceed. He will do it in less time than Mitchell will.

Time will tell and prove this.
[Reply]
KCTitus 02:22 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Scanfan64:
Umm. Yeah I do get it. If you knew anything about me and my previous posts you would know that I like to throw the same shit back at those that bust on Rich for the sake of doing so. None of you even know him, so its impossible for you to make a quality remark. I should say that diapers are needed for all of the shit flowing here today.
No, you dont get it or you wouldnt post this.

Again, this thread wasnt aimed at Scanlon, but be my guest continue to believe it is. It's hilarious to watch you flail around for no reason. Ok, now, back to the penis jokes!
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:22 PM 12-06-2004
remarried huh.

Actually, its impossible to know, who people on the end of this Fiber cable know. Hell, just 4 years ago, Bob Dole smelled a Ross Perot Flatuli.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 02:23 PM 12-06-2004
Biesel is a quality athlete, why else have they moved him around try'n to find a position he can play. He is a good ST's player, a guy with alot og heart for the game, a DV type of player.
They moved him mostly due to injuries. He can play any LB position, AND Defensive end. This makes him quite valuable.
[Reply]
KCTitus 02:23 PM 12-06-2004
remarried huh.

Actually, its impossible to know, who people on the end of this Fiber cable know. Hell, just 4 years ago, Bob Dole smelled a Ross Perot Flatuli.
and ChiTown got a whiff of processed Mexican food from John Thompson...
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:25 PM 12-06-2004
Oh but of course, says the Planets very own Ex-NFL football player and coach , right ?

Rich is a hard nose, knock'm in your face player with the natural ability to play MLB, all he needs is some time to suceed. He will do it in less time than Mitchell will.

Time will tell and prove this.
OK........serious question time.

How many times have you seen him play prior to KC's 2004 preseason?

Beisel has proven himself on the ST, clawed his way through camp 3 times now, and has started an NFL Game..........While Scanlon could very well be the Peter Parker to the Spiderman of Butkis...........He was only recently promoted to the active team after Multiple injuries to the position. The Only thing I can comment negatively on Beisel is his Poor Life decisions..........Like going to K-state.
[Reply]
Scanfan55 02:27 PM 12-06-2004
Hey Sparky.. umm, I mean KCTitus - ya I do get it. Can you read? "those that bust on Rich for the sake of doing so" It would seem, as it were, that this thread is about Rich (see title). The intent may not be to get at Rich, but you are certainly using him to get at something/someone else. So, umm, me and my doctorate do get it. Thanks for your concern.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:27 PM 12-06-2004
Biesel is a quality athlete, why else have they moved him around try'n to find a position he can play.
I think you answered your own question...
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 02:28 PM 12-06-2004
The Only thing I can comment negatively on Beisel is his Poor Life decisions..........Like going to K-state.
You sumbitch!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 38
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up