ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>AOC Gets a Green Deal...Netflix
HonestChieffan 08:36 PM 02-09-2019

Let me get this strait:

The junior Congresswoman from New York who preaches #Socialism just made a deal with NetFlix for $10 million dollars 💵?

Letís Say You @AOC

Your #GreenNewDeal is Full of 💩 just like your #socialism 💩 https://t.co/d6hOUtNCze

— ATX Patriot (@ATX_PATRIOT) February 10, 2019

[Reply]
Bowser 12:20 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
The media is not as friendly to her as you'd think. I mean she even had a little 'fake news' rant against the NYT. She's painted as a loon and an idiot far more than the right wants to give credit.

I"m no fan... but she won a primary with 15K total votes and then ran unopposed. She's a creation of both left and right wing media. 15 years ago she's not even on the radar. The whole thing is actually pretty fascinating to watch. It's fucking theater. She's a spoiled brat.
Yep yep and yep
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:21 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
and why you are an "indifferent independent" to AOC ?:-)
What do you mean?

I oppose her policies. I find her childish and myopic. What do you want? Me to lose my mind and act like she's going to perform a coup on the USA?

C'mon.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:34 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
The media is not as friendly to her as you'd think. I mean she even had a little 'fake news' rant against the NYT. She's painted as a loon and an idiot far more than the right wants to give credit.

I"m no fan... but she won a primary with 15K total votes and then ran unopposed. She's a creation of both left and right wing media. 15 years ago she's not even on the radar. The whole thing is actually pretty fascinating to watch. It's ****ing theater. She's a spoiled brat.
I agree. But I think the 'unfriendly part' from the media comes for 2 reasons.

1. Those jilted lefty politicians like Warren who have those lefty journalists in their back pocket throwing barbs at her.

2. The Lefty media who are not jilted and actually like her thus gently letting her know that she needs to at least sound more intelligent IF she is to be taken more seriously in the future.

Now with that being said and to your point of her being a brat, she is definitely not taking the advice of non-jilted Lefty journalists who like her in my point no.2 because she doubling down on her idiocy for sure.

What scares me is as time goes on with future generations as well as a couple of generations now uneducated in critical thought and sold on progressivism only (a la AOC's green idiocy and hate for capitalism) AOC will appear sane in due time for the majority.:-)
[Reply]
Donger 12:41 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Let me get this strait:
:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:41 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
What do you mean?

I oppose her policies. I find her childish and myopic. What do you want? Me to lose my mind and act like she's going to perform a coup on the USA?

C'mon.
I did not clarify the term "indifferent" enough in my post to you. My bad. "Indifferent" meaning you don't care for her policies thus you don't listen to her for serious policy because you know she is a loon. However, to your point about the political zoo activity from both sides is entertaining to watch I agree.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:23 PM 02-10-2019
Dang it... No wonder my subscription went for $8.95 to $12.95... Grrrr...
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:01 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
:-)
you get such when you do an embed...the lad can't spell. Let's not be too hard on him.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 05:07 PM 02-10-2019
Has anyone mentioned that this is false:

The junior Congresswoman from New York who preaches #Socialism just made a deal with NetFlix for $10 million dollars 💵?


Good thread, HCF.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 05:09 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Is this real?
No, it isn't.
[Reply]
Donger 05:25 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
you get such when you do an embed...the lad can't spell. Let's not be too hard on him.
Actually, it's spelled just fine. He just used the wrong word.

:-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:43 AM 02-12-2019
Looks like the film makers and not her, will be collecting the $10M. It features 3 other female candidates from the last election. Well so much for affording her D.C. apartment now. :-)


https://techcrunch.com/2019/02/09/ne...n-documentary/
.
.
.
.
.

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:07 AM 02-12-2019
Idiocracy. We're living it. And not just this nutbag Cortez. American politics is completely ridiculous. The media is just another hysterical whore screaming at you in a bar parking lot about something something meth.

Our politicians act like the cast of ****ing Celebrity Big Brother, a show that I have never watched and can only assume is worse than I imagine. How did it get this bad? What the **** happened to the responsible adults?

And we eat that shit up. I'm guilty. We come in here and spew our venom about all the latest manufactured drama just as fast as they can churn it out. I can only assume that this is just the show for the peasants while someone else secretly runs the country. They all gather once a year to drink goat's blood and howl at the ****ing moon in a ritual that keeps the American people from smelling the bullshit they've been shoveling.

Why the hell would I watch a show about this batshit nutter? I stay away from the news as much as possible because I think I'd rather be ignorant than listen to the idiocy spewing non-stop out of every media outlet and internet douchebag with a blog. But you can't get away from it. It's everywhere.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:52 AM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Idiocracy. We're living it. And not just this nutbag Cortez. American politics is completely ridiculous. The media is just another hysterical whore screaming at you in a bar parking lot about something something meth.

Our politicians act like the cast of ****ing Celebrity Big Brother, a show that I have never watched and can only assume is worse than I imagine. How did it get this bad? What the **** happened to the responsible adults?

And we eat that shit up. I'm guilty. We come in here and spew our venom about all the latest manufactured drama just as fast as they can churn it out. I can only assume that this is just the show for the peasants while someone else secretly runs the country. They all gather once a year to drink goat's blood and howl at the ****ing moon in a ritual that keeps the American people from smelling the bullshit they've been shoveling.

Why the hell would I watch a show about this batshit nutter? I stay away from the news as much as possible because I think I'd rather be ignorant than listen to the idiocy spewing non-stop out of every media outlet and internet douchebag with a blog. But you can't get away from it. It's everywhere.



And this is the very reason I have sworn off everything (national news) except the local news (for the weather). That's it. Period.

99.9% of that crap is nothing more that dramatic bullshit presented to get a "rise" out of people - no matter their political leaning.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:14 AM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Looks like the film makers and not her, will be collecting the $10M. It features 3 other female candidates from the last election. Well so much for affording her D.C. apartment now. :-)
:-)
Welcome to common sense, and post #3 of this thread, which was the first of several to point this out.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:10 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Looks like a middle man will lander the money to her, then she will be collecting the $10M in offshore accounts and as gifts 'n such. It features 3 other female candidates from the last election. Well so much for affording her D.C. apartment now. :-)


https://techcrunch.com/2019/02/09/ne...n-documentary/
.
.
.
.
.
FTP
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up