ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Only Fans Mom has kids kicked out of school
lawrenceRaider 11:23 AM 02-26-2021

https://news.yahoo.com/mother-three-...222232829.html

"A mother who uses OnlyFans has spoken out after her three sons were reportedly expelled from their Catholic school over her presence on the adult platform.

According to Crystal Jackson, from California, she created an OnlyFans account in 2019 as a way to spice up her relationship with her husband Chris Jackson.

However, according to the mother-of-three, who goes by Tiffany Poindexter, or Mrs Poindexter, on the app, where she told People she makes more than $150,000 a month, her pictures were eventually leaked to Sacred Heart Parish School in Sacramento, where her children went to school."

Any Chiefs fans here subscribe to her site?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:54 AM 02-26-2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:57 AM 02-26-2021
I'm turned on, but I bet her kids are just thrilled :-)
[Reply]
Lickerman 11:57 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
What am I looking at here?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:00 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Lickerman:
What am I looking at here?
Apparently her being let in on her secret had been outed.
[Reply]
TLO 12:02 PM 02-26-2021
Not guilty
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:05 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
We’re back to paying for pron?
OnlyFans has become a gigantic monster, especially during the pandemic, when tens of millions of people have been stuck at home for nearly a year.

The hottest cam girls on the internet are raking in up to $50k per month and it's not unusual for these girls to be $10k a month or more. In addition, almost most all of them have an OnlyFans account to supplement their camming as well.

The bottom line is that people are bored. What's $5 or $10 dollars for most people when they have nothing else to do?
[Reply]
Pants 12:08 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
OnlyFans has become a gigantic monster, especially during the pandemic, when tens of millions of people have been stuck at home for nearly a year.

The hottest cam girls on the internet are raking in up to $50k per month and it's not unusual for these girls to be $10k a month or more. In addition, almost most all of them have an OnlyFans account to supplement their camming as well.

The bottom line is that people are bored. What's $5 or $10 dollars for most people when they have nothing else to do?
A lot of simps out there willing to just to throw money at girls too.

I don't get it, none of us here get it but it's a huge thing.
[Reply]
In58men 12:08 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:

Guys will throw hundreds of dollars for feet pics. That’s something I’ll never understand.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:10 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:

I know of a girl claiming 5 grand a month fully clothed. She has a massive following in a niche i guess you could say. Motorsports Molly on facebook. Shes not that attractive but shes one of the few women in her area of the sport and weirdos love it.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:20 PM 02-26-2021
This woman has a really nice MILF look. I bet some guys are into that.

I know a woman who does it. We grew up together and my buddy has an 18 year old daughter with her. She used to be a tom boy but now she's a tatted up semi ok looking chick. I only know she has it as she asked people to join her only fans on FB. I'm thinking who's paying for that? Maybe, she makes decent money.
[Reply]
Pants 12:20 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I know of a girl claiming 5 grand a month fully clothed. She has a massive following in a niche i guess you could say. Motorsports Molly on facebook. Shes not that attractive but shes one of the few women in her area of the sport and weirdos love it.
Fuck yeah, more power to her.
[Reply]
vonBobo 12:22 PM 02-26-2021
The school probably has parents that are sex offenders, wife beaters, pill poppers, alcoholics, adulterers, etc, but the catholics draw the line at lingerie pics.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:23 PM 02-26-2021
This woman has a really nice MILF look. I bet some guys are into that.

I know a woman who does it. We grew up together and my buddy has an 18 year old daughter with her. She used to be a tom boy but now she's a tatted up semi ok looking chick. I only know she has it as she asked people to join her only fans on FB. I'm thinking who's paying for that? Maybe, she makes decent money.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:24 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
150k a month holy ****ing shit
Can guys do this? How much could I make by doing it? I'd probably stay clothed, but I can still pose and talk about myself. Is there a market for me?
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:29 PM 02-26-2021
No judging here. Its an interesting phenomenon for me though. Choosing to pay to see a nice looking mother of 3 on your phone in lieu of the endless amounts of free milf content available. My guess is there's some sort of psychological connection that gets developed or voyeuristic component that improves the fap experience.

Maybe Mav can chime in on this.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up