ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady received 27 PI calls in 2020
BlackOp 04:15 PM 02-11-2021
Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 27 PI calls this 2020 season, Kansas City received 4.

No other team had more than 19 (Miami/Pittsburgh) and 28 teams had less than 15.

Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 12 PI last year with Winston throwing for over 5000 yards...

Brady's Bucs received 15 more PI calls than the same team did last season...and set an NFL record.

Brady had 12 more PI calls than 28 other teams....16 more than 21 teams. He was essentially getting twice the PI calls of nearly every other franchise...and 7 times the amount as Mahomes.

25 teams had 11 or less...

Numbers dont lie...only the media about Brady's "greatness"

Chiefs were called for 2 PIs in one quarter of the SB...they only had their opponents flagged 4 times all year.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:36 PM 02-11-2021
NFL will be better once Brady is done.
[Reply]
Sorry 07:40 PM 02-11-2021
Now do KC https://www.nflpenalties.com/
[Reply]
Sorry 07:42 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This is from my thread

So more penalty stats. It's amazing and totally just a huge coincidence that Tom's first 3 SBs seemed to be called more fairly than his last 7.

First 3 SBs

Tom's teams

Penalty Yards - 138
Pen yds/game - 46
First downs from Penalties - 5
1st from pen/game - 1.67

Opponents

Penalty Yards - 147
Pen yds/game - 49
First downs from Penalties - 7
1st from pen/game - 2.33

Last 7 SB games

Tom's teams

Penalty Yards - 186
Pen yds/game - 26.5
First downs from Penalties - 21
1st from pen/game - 3

Opponents

Penalty Yards - 415
Pen yds/game - 59
First downs from Penalties - 8
1st from pen/game - 1.1

So interesting and coincidental that before Tom and the Pat's became a big household name these games seemed to be called extremely fair over 3 games the Tom's were only +9 in penalty yard differential and - 2 in first down from penalty differential.

Tom and the Pat's become the NFLs golden goose and the TomPats went from having 3 less penalty yards a game and nearly the same amount of 1st downs from penalties in their first 3 SBs to having 33 yds/game less than their opponents and nearly 3x as many first downs from penalties in their last 7 SBs.

The NFL is horse shit and they 100% helped him win several SBs. There is absolutely no way a person can say that these games are being called fairly.
And how does that all correlate to how the nfl has constantly changed how they reffed DPI over the years?
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 07:59 PM 02-11-2021
Patriots at home last year received 25 yards in penalties vs the Titans in a playoff loss.

Given so few yards received, I doubt they received many pass interference calls.

Why? Patriots receivers/tight ends for that game were worst in the league due to age/injury. Line was beaten up as well. So, despite Brady's accuracy as a passer not much of a need to pass interfere since Titans were good enough to play well within the rules.

Titans didn't have to try to pass interfere/hold on every other play to contain the Patriots receivers and tight ends.

Tyreek Hill is a great receiver... one of the best in the NFL but he isn't the type of receiver to receive pass inteference calls down the field. He is so fast that defenders are really not in great position to even interfere with him much beyond the line of scrimmage.

Mike Evans is the opposite. Evans is 6"5 and fast but not lightning fast like Hill so DB's that cover him are nearly as fast and often times given brady's accuracy as a passer, they want to interfere.

If a less accurate passer is throwing the ball to Evans like Winston, less of a need to interfere.

Chiefs defensive backs/secondary are highly penalized for a reason. They commit penalties.

It isn't a shock to me that Brady. a super accurate passer, throwing behind a good line with receivers/tight ends of Gronk(6"6), Mike Evans, Chris Godwin(normally great hands but drop balls in post season), Brate, Antonio Brown, Miller(4.3 speed), Johnson(good hands)

Chiefs let Brady's greatness get in their heads. They committed a bunch of holds/pass inteference calls in their secondary that they would have been better off not doing.

The game wasn't played in Kansas City so refs less likely to give a home field advantage that KC has often had in playoffs last 2 years.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:07 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I guess going back to this and thinking about it a little bit.... again, not the issue in the SB at all...... but, I do wonder when you're talking about 27 DPIs, how much he's throwing it into coverage and leading his receivers into the defender and generally looking for that situation versus open receivers whenever possible.

To a certain extent it could be the ability of the receivers to draw penalties, and Brady's ability to lead them into contact.

And that doesn't give the SB calls a pass at all.... and 27-4 is still pretty crazy, so I'm sure there's a good share of Brady crying for calls and whatever other bullshit.

It would be interesting to break it down by each DPI to spot any patterns, as I'd have to assume most of them are fairly legit, even if they're soft or due to Brady crying or whatever.
I'd love to see a comparative analysis done on a lot of things in the NFL, but the NFL won't do them and will resist them being done. Much like not allowing the review of the officials, which I doubt really exists in any serious form, to be made public. The NFL knows not to talk or air their non-player dirty laundry.

The NFL didn't get nicknamed the WWFL for nothing, watching NFL officials on Sundays speaks for itself.
[Reply]
Pants 08:10 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...gh-every-week/
WTF?

At least we know where the whole witch thing is coming from now.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:11 PM 02-11-2021
The two PIs at the end of the half were neither one catchable balls. It’s bullshit and the numbers back that up.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 08:17 PM 02-11-2021
And while Mike Evans is not as good as T. Hill as a receiver, the guy is no scrub. First receiver in NFL history to have 1000 yards 7 straight years. Draft position isn't always meaningful but #7 pick in the draft. His yards where down this year in part due to injury but if you watched the games this year, Teams were interfering with him blatantly quite often.

Admittedly, Evans himself sometimes pushes off himself...that is just less frequent since he normally doesn't have to.

People are really making this about Brady, when I bet a high amount of those calls went to Evans.

If Patriots had Mike Evans last year, they would have been facing off against Chiefs in AFC Championship game and wouldn't have even been playing the Titans in round 1 since the team would have had a bye.

BTW, the main reason Brady's receiver's didn't get a ton of pass interference calls his first 3 Super Bowl wins, Patriots didn't have a stud wide receiver or a truly dominant tight end until Randy Moss in 2007.

If the team doesn't have the receivers to go down the field successfully that often, they won't get the long pass interference calls.

And if the passer is inaccurate, there is less of a need to interfere.

Someone else can look at the data but I doubt there are many ultra fast receivers like T Hill getting tons of PI calls down the field. Defenders often even not in position to trip him or get their hands on him while he is running.

And someone like Gronk was a 6"6 physical freak that was willing to go deep at times so someone like him with an accurate passer like Brady throwing him the ball was going to convince linebackers/safety's that they are best off holding/pass interfering.

Chris Godwin another big physical receiver who has some speed as well.
[Reply]
cripple creek 08:28 PM 02-11-2021
reminded of the old saying "one convinced against their will is of the same opinion still"
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:34 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
WTF?

At least we know where the whole witch thing is coming from now.
"She has me wear a necklace and take these drops she makes and say all these mantras," Brady said.

"I've learned a lot from my wife over the years," Brady said "She always makes a little altar for me at the game, because she just wills it so much. So she put together a little altar for me that I could bring with pictures of my kids."

"Right after the game, she said, 'See, I did a lot of work. You do your work. I do mine,'" Brady said. "She said, 'You're lucky you married a witch, I'm just a good witch."

I'm sure they only do "happy" sacrifices...

Britt Reid waves hello...would probably argue the "good" witch angle.

This witch has made $400 million off her above average "looks"...and landed Tom Brady. I'd say she's pretty powerful..

I used to a date a model for Elite...and would go to castings with her. There would be 10-12 girls WAY prettier than Giselle in that room.

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:35 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Anyone joining in with HackOp is pathetic, and you know it.
The pussy Raider fan has a differing opinion surprise surprise.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:52 PM 02-11-2021
Not surprised

refs probably ask for his autograph after the games

faggot cock sucker
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 08:55 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
The two PIs at the end of the half were neither one catchable balls. It’s bullshit and the numbers back that up.
You may underestimate what Mike Evans is capable of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gvkKGgqkIE

The rule isn't, receiver will catch the ball over 50% of the time. It really is can a spectacular catch make it. If you have seen the Evans highlights, I wouldn't underestimate him at all. He is fairly fast 6"5 guy that can jump and even catch balls with one hand.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:08 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
You may underestimate what Mike Evans is capable of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gvkKGgqkIE

The rule isn't, receiver will catch the ball over 50% of the time. It really is can a spectacular catch make it. If you have seen the Evans highlights, I wouldn't underestimate him at all. He is fairly fast 6"5 guy that can jump and even catch balls with one hand.
Dude...you are a member of a cult.

You cant speak on the years of statistics because it it would be detrimental to your beliefs.

I've seen this in every Brady worshiper that has come on this site...built in rationalizations instead of being objective.

Brady will always be your hero...and anything that shines a negative light will be rejected and spun into excuses.

You are only posting here to convince yourself...everybody else knows you are full of shit.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 09:16 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
"She has me wear a necklace and take these drops she makes and say all these mantras," Brady said.

"I've learned a lot from my wife over the years," Brady said "She always makes a little altar for me at the game, because she just wills it so much. So she put together a little altar for me that I could bring with pictures of my kids."

"Right after the game, she said, 'See, I did a lot of work. You do your work. I do mine,'" Brady said. "She said, 'You're lucky you married a witch, I'm just a good witch."

I'm sure they only do "happy" sacrifices...

Britt Reid waves hello...would probably argue the "good" witch angle.

This witch has made $400 million off her above average "looks"...and landed Tom Brady. I'd say she's pretty powerful..

I used to a date a model for Elite...and would go to castings with her. There would be 10-12 girls WAY prettier than Giselle in that room.

There are about 10,000 pictures of her that look better than that! A lot of beautiful women without a little makeup on do not look as beautiful in photos but they often do in the real world.

Her looks are way above average. She is beautiful for any height. Are there hundreds of more beautiful women that have been in the modeling field in the last 50 years. I would bet from my subjective view that there are given the amount of beautiful people that have gone into the field. I would need to go through a ton of pictures and kind of impossible to do.

But one thing I do know from a few people I am related to being asked to be models is the best female modes are not necessarily the best looking people to the average guy. That is almost immaterial for the line of work she has done.

The modeling is often geared more towards women since they buy the products and the magazines.

And for various reasons, tall female models usually excel and shorter women have a much tougher time. She is 5"11 and very few women are that height. Beautiful but sophisticated looks really helps. And then your personality/brains are actually pretty important and Gisele appears to do really well there. Do women really want to be buying fashion magazines with someone they think is an airhead on the cover?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up