ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Media Center>I did it...I finally finished Dragon Age: Inquisition
htismaqe 11:20 AM 02-01-2021
Playing through it again on normal to get the rest of the trophies but finished the entire game + DLC on nightmare difficulty without dying a single time.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:59 PM 02-01-2021
Nice!

I finished my first play-through right before we had the kids. I haven't gone back to it since.

It's pretty fantastic. I think I put about 250 hours into it when I first got it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:07 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
That game was super fun. I had a good run there with that game, Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War all in a row.

Trying out Greedfall right now, not sure what I think of it. Seems a bit tedious and clunky so far. Might switch to Shadow of Tomb Raider.
God of War is in my queue, too. I just think AC3 and Far Cry will take less time so I'm going to knock them out first. Plus I'm kind of RPG'd out after DA.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:10 PM 02-01-2021
Man. You're going to go crazy when you get to Assassin's Creedy Odyssey and Valhalla.

Phenomenal RPG entries.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:11 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Man. You're going to go crazy when you get to Assassin's Creedy Odyssey and Valhalla.

Phenomenal RPG entries.
Haven't done Odyssey yet. I got 100% on Origins, put quite a bit of time into it.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:38 PM 02-01-2021
I am sure on your deathbed you won't regret those hours spent at all LOL. Nice work though.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:24 PM 02-01-2021
I'm finally getting around to beating spiderman.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:23 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Haven't done Odyssey yet. I got 100% on Origins, put quite a bit of time into it.

Oh man.

Odyssey is SO good. I mean, so good.

My advice would be to play it as Alexios. The voice actor is way better than the woman who did Cassandra, and it’s a lot more fun.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:38 PM 02-01-2021
Oh man.

My advice would be to play it as Alexios. The voice actor is way better than the woman who did Cassandra, and it’s a lot more fun.
The DLC stuff is even good on that one.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:33 PM 02-01-2021
Oh man.

I never play as a chick, I'm sexist. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:34 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I am sure on your deathbed you won't regret those hours spent at all LOL. Nice work though.
Video games keep me off my deathbed. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:06 PM 02-02-2021
I will finish it some day. Probably. When the next one comes out. Maybe.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:21 PM 02-02-2021
I will say this:

It's a different game, a different kind of fun, on Normal vs. Nightmare.

On nightmare, the fun was leveling and carefully exploring every nook and cranny, trying to make sure you didn't run into a pack of spiders and die. Poison was especially lethal and you had to prioritize archers over everything else because they could 2 to 3-shot you easy, even with full guard or barrier.

On normal, there's not that level of tension and excitement but more a sense of wonder, wandering around the landscape, doing quests in logical order (instead of a necessary order to avoid dying) and playing without crafting make opening every chest a little more fun because it could actually be useful (crafting is pretty overpowered if you ask me).

It took me almost 40 hours to get to Skyhold on nightmare. I'm ready to start In Your Hearts Shall Burn already on my new play through and I've put in roughly 15.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:22 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I will finish it some day. Probably. When the next one comes out. Maybe.
The ending is...worth it?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 07:38 AM 02-03-2021
Hmm. I had 101 hours in the original Dragon Age. I recall playing DA2 but can't remember if I ever beat it or not. I really enjoyed the original though. May have give DAI a spin.

I've been hooked on re-playing the Dark Souls trilogy lately.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:03 AM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Hmm. I had 101 hours in the original Dragon Age. I recall playing DA2 but can't remember if I ever beat it or not. I really enjoyed the original though. May have give DAI a spin.

I've been hooked on re-playing the Dark Souls trilogy lately.
Yeah, I just couldn't get into the Souls games. I don't have the reflexes or attention span for it anymore.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up