Page 7 of 34
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Ultra Peanut 06:31 PM 07-06-2006
Tonight. FX. 9 PM Central.

I command you to watch.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:59 AM 10-19-2008
Sweet Dee stumbling out of the shoe store, running into the car door with her head, and leaving and EFFING DENT??!!! Poop the bed hilarious.

Close second, Dennis and Mac's excitement that the mystery might be solved when either Frank or Charlie farted in their sleep, frantically lifting the covers. Blast my nips funny.
[Reply]
noa 11:57 AM 10-19-2008
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Sweet Dee stumbling out of the shoe store, running into the car door with her head, and leaving and EFFING DENT??!!! Poop the bed hilarious.
That was amazing...I had my friend rewind his DVR about 5 times when we were watching that one. The dent is perfect.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 02:12 AM 10-26-2008

Originally Posted by :
The following is a lost chapter from the erotic memoirs of Dennis Reynolds.

I don’t remember exactly how my shapely ex Lucy and I wound up on a double date with pop superstar Sting and his wife Trudie Styler. But there we were back at His mansion — Sting playing His lute, Lucy playing mine.

Sting is legendary for His epic, endless, marathon lovemaking sessions. I had heretofore been known for brief, jarring, traumatic lovemaking sessions. But Mr. Sumner seemed genuinely impressed by my raw, unformed eroticism. I was an apprentice ready to become a master.

I am not saying that Sting and I made love, but rather that He made love through me, as though I were an eager marionette and He the puppet master. I am not saying that Sting put His hand up my ass, but rather that I was the extension of His genitals.

Sting guided us through all of the tantric positions, one of which involved two of His Grammys and left a sizable tear in my scrotum that remains sensitive to this day. His Holiness also taught me how to direct my orgasm inward, which is not unlike holding in a sneeze — unnatural, warm, and unbelievably painful.

After what felt like days, nay, months of humpery, Sting ejaculated so strongly that He died. Luckily, He returned to Earth shortly thereafter, and informed us that He has eight lives to go. This is probably as good a time as any to mention that Sting is half-cat.

Every little thing He did was magic. Every breath I took, He was watching me. I was wrapped around His finger. He stood too close to me. He put His message in my bottle. He is most definitely the King of Pain.

[Reply]
noa 06:50 PM 10-28-2008
What is your problem Sinbad?

Dee's dry heaving was classic.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 01:49 AM 11-10-2008

[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 01:50 AM 11-16-2008

[Reply]
evolve27 01:55 AM 11-16-2008
I just started dlding the first 3 seasons.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:29 AM 11-16-2008
holy shit the extreme make over episode...so wrong....so right :-)
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 03:00 PM 11-21-2008
You gotta pay the troll toll
if you want to get into that boys hole
you gotta pay the troll toll to get in!

What a fantastic season finale!
[Reply]
Bill Lundberg 03:05 PM 11-21-2008
I've never watched a second of this show but I just received seasons 1 and 2 from Netflix. I can't wait to start it
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 10:06 AM 11-22-2008
Holy shit, that was an amazing season finale.

I'm glad there are three more seasons left, but that would have been an amazing series finale.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 02:06 PM 11-22-2008

[Reply]
Rain Man 04:02 PM 11-22-2008
They started putting it on On Demand, so at Ultra Peanut's command I started watching. The first episode I saw, where the guys were trying to fake their deaths, was hilarious. The second, the defecation in the bed episode was boring and dull. Then they had another 7 or 8 episodes that were hilarious. Then I sat my wife down to watch it, and of course we got another boring and dull episode, so now she won't watch it any more.

It's definitely worth watching about 90 percent of the time, though.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 04:14 PM 11-22-2008
Originally Posted by :
The second, the defecation in the bed episode was boring and dull.
"Who Pooped the Bed?" is probably the most poorly-received episode I've ever seen among the Sunny fanbase.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 04:44 PM 11-22-2008
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
They started putting it on On Demand, so at Ultra Peanut's command I started watching. The first episode I saw, where the guys were trying to fake their deaths, was hilarious. The second, the defecation in the bed episode was boring and dull. Then they had another 7 or 8 episodes that were hilarious. Then I sat my wife down to watch it, and of course we got another boring and dull episode, so now she won't watch it any more.
Show her "$100 Baby," "Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare," or "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis."
[Reply]
Page 7 of 34
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up