ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 68
« First < 18586465666768
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
BossChief 10:47 PM 03-05-2021
Chicago would be a great fit for Watson if the compensation wouldn’t cripple them.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:55 PM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Nobody had a gun to Watson's head to force him to sign that deal, especially after all the moves the team made prior to him signing it. Let him sit and not get paid, and when he decides to come back, he can enjoy playing through the second richest QB contract ever (to that point) for a team that crashed and burned on the executive side. I'm not going to feel sorry for him.
Would you feel sorry for a player who was excited to see Pioli turn things around. Until he realized he was stuck with Pioli? I don't understand how any chiefs fan wouldn't understand. Easterby isn't inept. He's a fucking sociopath.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:00 PM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
What’s the alternative? Build a great roster with a meh qb and lose to the elite qbs in the playoffs every year? Beat case scenario
No, the alternative is to take a great QB prospect in Wilson at #2 and retain the picks to put talent around him.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:13 PM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Chicago would be a great fit for Watson if the compensation wouldn’t cripple them.
That would be such a Bears thing to do that I really will be surprised if it doesn't happen. Mortgage the franchise again to trade for the QB you could have traded down to select in the first place, instead of trading away picks to move up one spot to sign another QB nobody else wanted, right after signing another QB nobody else wanted to a massive free agent contract.

Ryan Pace may well be the dumbest human being on the face of the earth. Or perhaps the second dumbest, right after Virginia McCaskey.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:34 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That would be such a Bears thing to do that I really will be surprised if it doesn't happen. Mortgage the franchise again to trade for the QB you could have traded down to select in the first place, instead of trading away picks to move up one spot to sign another QB nobody else wanted, right after signing another QB nobody else wanted to a massive free agent contract.

Ryan Pace may well be the dumbest human being on the face of the earth. Or perhaps the second dumbest, right after Virginia McCaskey.
I was going to say something similar, but you already did. How many picks will they have given up in total to get the QB they could have just drafted? And like you say, probably traded down and drafted.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:22 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I was going to say something similar, but you already did. How many picks will they have given up in total to get the QB they could have just drafted? And like you say, probably traded down and drafted.
You can't forget the picks they gave up for Mack as well. Obviously Mack is a solid player, exponentially better at his job than Trubisky. But as we've seen it doesn't matter how great their defense is if their offense can't score any points or maintain drives. As a result their defense is constantly on the field getting worn down to dust.

Chicago traded away far too many high picks over the past couple of years that could have solidified their core for one bad player who has dragged down the entire team and one good player who can't make a difference. And now they're poised to do it all over again.

About the only good thing I can say about the Bears is they're not quite the shit show the Texans are.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:50 PM 03-16-2021
I would be wanting to play in SF if I’m him

“The rumor is he doesn’t want to play in New York. The rumor is he doesn’t want to play in Miami. He wants to play in Denver or San Francisco.”

Michael Lombardi on Deshaun Watson. https://t.co/MxcdgPL7j4

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) March 16, 2021

[Reply]
mkp785 08:19 PM 03-16-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I would be wanting to play in SF if I’m him

Bosa plus 3 firsts should get it done. That's not good for our pursuit of TW though. Niners become a contender with Watson instead of Jimmy G....
[Reply]
Page 68 of 68
« First < 18586465666768
Up