ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 156 of 460
« First < 56106146152153154155156 157158159160166206256 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***
smittysbar 11:49 AM 05-11-2008
Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
[Reply]
Buck 06:10 PM 08-15-2010
DAMNIT!
[Reply]
SPchief 06:10 PM 08-15-2010
this is just weird
[Reply]
Miles 06:10 PM 08-15-2010
Would have been pretty cool if that had dropped.
[Reply]
tk13 06:10 PM 08-15-2010
What a bizarre circus this has been.
[Reply]
Buck 06:11 PM 08-15-2010
2 millimeters to the right and that drops
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:13 PM 08-15-2010
Given that he was trying to make it, he really should have had his caddie tend the flag and pull the pin.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:37 PM 08-17-2010
So what the f*ck is the deal w/ Corey Pavin saying that Tiger may or may not be on the Ryder Cup team, and that he is just high on his list? WTF? It's Tiger freaking Woods. He's the 2nd best player of all time, only 34 years old, and you MAY select him w/ your captains picks? What a joke. That is a slap on the face to Tiger. I don't care if he is a terrible human being or screws hookers in front of his wife, he's one of the best players of all time who is had a bad year (for him).

Corey Pavin should just shut up and go hit the ball his girlish 250 yards.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:54 PM 08-17-2010
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
So what the f*ck is the deal w/ Corey Pavin saying that Tiger may or may not be on the Ryder Cup team, and that he is just high on his list? WTF? It's Tiger freaking Woods. He's the 2nd best player of all time, only 34 years old, and you MAY select him w/ your captains picks? What a joke. That is a slap on the face to Tiger. I don't care if he is a terrible human being or screws hookers in front of his wife, he's one of the best players of all time who is had a bad year (for him).

I wouldn't pick Tiger right now with my pick. Sorry. He's playing like shit right now and it'll be some time before he's back to where he was. If that's even possible.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:58 PM 08-17-2010
Originally Posted by BWillie007:

Unfortunately, he can't keep his driver on the planet (which kills you in alternate shot), he's putting like ass, and he's only played decently in two tournaments this year.

He's also never been a tremendous Ryder Cup player, anyway. Hell, given the chemistry that Kim and Mickelson have as partners, I'm definitely giving AK one of my picks if his wrist is healthy, and given Tiger's mental problems, does he really need to be in front of a raucous Irish crowd right now?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:26 PM 08-18-2010
TPC at Deere Run is one helluva track. I've been humbled.

Normally shoot in the mid/high 80's - shot 99 today. And I was actually playing pretty well.

You CANNOT miss the fairway. The rough is thick and nasty. Extremely penalizing.

Great layout, very scenic. Had a great time. I'll upload some pics when I get back in town.
[Reply]
tk13 08:29 PM 08-18-2010
I wouldn't pick Tiger either... but he'll probably get picked. I don't have much confidence he'd do well at the Ryder Cup. If he does get picked... I definitely wouldn't run him out there against their best guys.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:47 PM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
TPC at Deere Run is one helluva track. I've been humbled.

Normally shoot in the mid/high 80's - shot 99 today. And I was actually playing pretty well.

You CANNOT miss the fairway. The rough is thick and nasty. Extremely penalizing.

Great layout, very scenic. Had a great time. I'll upload some pics when I get back in town.
Just think some guy shot 59 there a few weeks ago. I really didnt think it was that hard when I played there but I didnt play from the tips and the rough wasnt grown out. Rough makes an amazing difference
[Reply]
wildcat09 09:33 PM 08-18-2010
It would be tough to pick Tiger. There are some young players playing really well right now. There is a new generation of golfers poised to take the PGA by storm.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:55 PM 09-24-2010
One of the Golf Discount Superstore locations here in STL is having a store closing sale - 50% off of everything in the store.

I went expecting it to be pretty picked over - and it was - but I was able to walk out with a brand new set of Taylor Made R9 Irons, Stiff KBS shafts - for $400.

So if anyone is looking for a very nice set of Ping G5 irons, let me know. Mine are officially for sale.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:05 PM 09-24-2010
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
One of the Golf Discount Superstore locations here in STL is having a store closing sale - 50% off of everything in the store.

I went expecting it to be pretty picked over - and it was - but I was able to walk out with a brand new set of Taylor Made R9 Irons, Stiff KBS shafts - for $400.

So if anyone is looking for a very nice set of Ping G5 irons, let me know. Mine are officially for sale.
Is this another trick for those R9 irons? Are they going to make you take them back the next day when you get a call that they were put up for sale at the wrong price?
[Reply]
Page 156 of 460
« First < 56106146152153154155156 157158159160166206256 > Last »
Up