ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 699 of 791
« First < 199599649689695696697698699 700701702703709749 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-03-2019

The Chiefs are bringing in former South Alabama TE and Blue Valley grad Andrew Reinkemeyer to their local pro day on Friday, I’m told

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) April 3, 2019

[Reply]
In58men 11:32 AM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
When is it okay to panic about Kelce?

He recently had surgery. Is it worse than what we thought? :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:34 AM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

You know we need a TE2, right??
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:35 AM 04-03-2019

Um our backup TE is Deon Yelder...
[Reply]
loochy 11:36 AM 04-03-2019

No, we lost Harris and there's nobody to back up Kelce when he gets his inevitable concussion.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:42 AM 04-03-2019

:-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:49 AM 04-03-2019

Seattle QB Russell Wilson and his camp gave the April 15 deadline for a new deal to the Seahawks in January, per source. This did not sneak up on the Seahawks.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 3, 2019

[Reply]
In58men 12:05 PM 04-03-2019

Well fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:06 PM 04-03-2019

Well fuck

:-)

hahahahahahahahaha
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:08 PM 04-03-2019

Well fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You get so excited over the most average/below average players.

So weird.
[Reply]
In58men 12:10 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You get so excited over the most average/below average players.

So weird.
So excited?

How did I know you would be negative about signing Boston :-).

You bitch and complain worse than most women I know.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:15 PM 04-03-2019
So excited?

How did I know you would be negative about signing Boston :-).

You bitch and complain worse than most women I know.
Yes, excited. I've been saying since LAST season that Boston was a JAG.

You just get so hung up on "meh" players it's hilarious.

You can't handle truth. Truth to you = negative.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:18 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yes, excited. I've been saying since LAST season that Boston was a JAG.

You just get so hung up on "meh" players it's hilarious.

You can't handle truth. Truth to you = negative.
Nothing wrong with a handful of 'meh' players.

In fact, I think the folks counting on Spags to turn whatever we send out there into 'meh' players are overselling Spagnuolo quite a bit.

But if you give Spagnuolo a few more meh players to work with, he might be able to coax average play from them and if that's the case, that's not half-bad.

It's not as though folks are advocating a big-money deal for him. I think KCcrow is the only guy I've seen throwing around $30 million offers for Boston and he's been doing that since November. Everyone else just sees a flat market and a chance to add some reasonably priced veteran depth.

Reasonably priced veterans can do a lot to stop the bleeding. That's all Ogbah is. I'm not entirely convinced that Okafor is much more than that. Those guys can help.
[Reply]
In58men 12:22 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

In fact, I think the folks counting on Spags to turn whatever we send out there into 'meh' players are overselling Spagnuolo quite a bit.

But if you give Spagnuolo a few more meh players to work with, he might be able to coax average play from them and if that's the case, that's not half-bad.

It's not as though folks are advocating a big-money deal for him. I think KCcrow is the only guy I've seen throwing around $30 million offers for Boston and he's been doing that since November. Everyone else just sees a flat market and a chance to add some reasonably priced veteran depth.

Reasonably priced veterans can do a lot to stop the bleeding. That's all Ogbah is. I'm not entirely convinced that Okafor is much more than that. Those guys can help.
Spot on brotha!

Detoxing just wants all the elite players and that’s not how shit works. Dude is forever crying about every signing we do.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:25 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I have no problem if the Chiefs sign guys like Boston for peanuts. I just find it humurous when guys like Boston are treated as some sort of plug for a hole. No, just because they sign guys like Tre Boston doesn't mean S isn't a need still. Tre Boston shouldn't change the way the team looks at the draft.

For the past month now it's been "OMG have we signed Tre Boston yet!?!? Why haven't we signed Tre Boston???"

---uhm....because Daniel Sorenson fills the same role already?

The constant advocating of meh players is :-)

If they sign a Tre Boston, whatever. If they don't, whatever.
[Reply]
Page 699 of 791
« First < 199599649689695696697698699 700701702703709749 > Last »
Up