ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 77
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rausch 10:07 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Went ahead and touched that up for you.

His lawyer is a Texas State Senator after all, and I do believe Clark makes his home in that state.....
See how things just have a way of working out?...
[Reply]
staylor26 10:38 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by StinkBox:
It's like there's no room for discussion after reading through this. If you don't immediately say he's going to fine for 8 felonies then you think he's going to be sentenced to life in prison for his 8 felony charges.

Just stop pretending you can predict the future. I don't know what's going happen yet and neither does anyone else.

8 felony charges is nothing to scoff at in the least.

I'll try to make this clear:

1. I don't know the outcome but neither do you
2. 8 felonies is bad any way you look at it
3. I hope you have big tits and ass that looks great in a bikini for this complete lack of logic to be ignored

the hell with this place
OMG 8 FELONIES?

That changes everything.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:55 AM 04-20-2024
It's like there's no room for discussion after reading through this.
You're four thousand posts too late on discussion.

Anyone who's mentioned how stacking charges works has mentioned it 20 times by now, so we'll just laugh at you instead.

Haha.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:59 AM 04-20-2024
Stacking charges is like adding kidnapping.
It's not by correctly totaling the number of victims.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:59 AM 04-20-2024
It's like there's no room for discussion after reading through this. If you don't immediately say he's going to fine for 8 felonies then you think he's going to be sentenced to life in prison for his 8 felony charges.

Just stop pretending you can predict the future. I don't know what's going happen yet and neither does anyone else.

8 felony charges is nothing to scoff at in the least.

I'll try to make this clear:

1. I don't know the outcome but neither do you
2. 8 felonies is bad any way you look at it
3. I hope you have big tits and ass that looks great in a bikini for this complete lack of logic to be ignored

the hell with this place
Dude, he's not going to jail. This is from an earlier post for a similar situation with felonies, speeding, reckless driving, improper lane change and he partially paralyzed the victim. The NFL gave him a 1 game suspension last offseason. Rice probably gets 2-4 since he left and they may not be until 2025.

Originally Posted by :
Jets cornerback Brandin Echols was suspended for one game Thursday, with the reason reportedly involving a violation of the league’s personal conduct policy.

It could be linked to a Florham Park crash near the Jets facility in April 2022, according to an NFL Network report.

Earlier this year, the 25-year-old cornerback entered a three-year pretrial intervention program following a charge for fourth-degree assault by auto, in addition to summonses for reckless driving, speeding, failure to wear a seat belt, an unsafe lane change and improper passing, according to a story from the Daily Record in March.

The April 22, 2022 crash left Stephen Gilberg “partially paralyzed” when Echols’ Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, allegedly traveling at 84 mph five seconds before the crash, collided with Gilberg’s BMW X5, according to the Daily Record.
The impact allegedly caused Gilberg’s car to land in a marsh off the roadway, and the collision occurred two miles from the Jets facility in Florham Park, per the outlet.

It left Gilberg, who was driving his vehicle, with broken ribs and “no feeling or movement in both hands and his right leg that required spinal surgery,” according to the Daily Record, and during a hearing 10 months later in Morris County, Gilberg said that the crash and injuries will “forever haunt me.”
He was taken to Morristown Medical Center following the collision and had allegedly compiled medical bills that neared $1 million by March 2023, according to the outlet.

“While I’ve made certain strides physically, such as learning to walk again albeit not in the same way I used to, it’s the nerve damage and the pain you don’t see,” Gilberg said in the hearing, according to the Daily Record. “The physical things I will never be able to do and the psychological trauma I am living with every single day that will continue to impact the rest of my life.”

Echols entered the pretrial intervention program “voluntarily,” his attorney Mitch Schuster told the Daily Record in March, and the assault by auto charge — along with the handful of driving summons — will reportedly be dismissed once he completes the three-year requirements.
Per The Daily Record, Echols will “undergo various programs for rehabilitation and will be monitored by the courts” throughout the duration of his pretrial intervention program, in addition to reportedly having to pay Gilbert $1,200 per month in “restitution” until $54,460 is reached.
https://nypost.com/2023/05/25/jets-b...ystery-reason/
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:11 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Stacking charges is like adding kidnapping.
It's not by correctly totaling the number of victims.
Heh, I get what you're saying... it's not like they rummaged through the books to find some crazy outdated thing to charge him with, but it all serves the same purpose. A bunch of fairly vague laws that say someone could face jail time and huge fines, etc; for the purpose of giving judges a ton of leeway and to make plea deals sound amazing.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:15 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Look, he's going to get sentenced to like 20-25 years in SuperMax, but he's going to be allowed to have work release on the weekends so he can show up and rape souls on the football field. This isn't difficult to see coming.

WBF
Guantanamo Bay seems more likely.
[Reply]
loochy 11:45 AM 04-20-2024
What's the deal with these old farts coming in here with their virtue signaling and black and white interpretation of the law? JFC
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:01 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
What's the deal with these old farts coming in here with their virtue signaling and black and white interpretation of the law? JFC
This thread blows.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:04 PM 04-20-2024
Rashee training while wearing an Andy Reid t-shirt = Good karma.

[Reply]
Bowser 07:15 PM 04-20-2024
That's actually pretty awesome, lol
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:03 AM 04-21-2024
I have a question to pose which has already probably been answered on this subject regarding the charges:

Rice, 23, now faces eight charges in the case – six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault, according to the warrant. All of the charges are felonies.

So like, say, I am a mom coming home from the grocery store. My kid is crying in the back seat and I try to reach back with a cookie for them. My split second destruction makes me miss a light and I T-bone a car causing the drive to injure their head and get stitches in their eye.

I have insurance and the other driver's medical bills are paid in full plus some personal injury compensation.

However I am now convicted of a felony in Texas?

So, anybody involved in an accident where one party reports an injury, (like a sore neck or bruised arm?) all those people are now felons?
[Reply]
DaFace 10:06 AM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
I have a question to pose which has already probably been answered on this subject regarding the charges:

Rice, 23, now faces eight charges in the case – six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault, according to the warrant. All of the charges are felonies.

So like, say, I am a mom coming home from the grocery store. My kid is crying in the back seat and I try to reach back with a cookie for them. My split second destruction makes me miss a light and I T-bone a car causing the drive to injure their head and get stitches in their eye.

I have insurance and the other driver's medical bills are paid in full plus some personal injury compensation.

However I am now convicted of a felony in Texas?

So, anybody involved in an accident where one party reports an injury, (like a sore neck or bruised arm?) all those people are now felons?
They become felonies when you leave the scene. Without that, it's just an accident.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:11 AM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They become felonies when you leave the scene. Without that, it's just an accident.
Exactly. It's that choice that exhibits no remorse or accountability when the accident occurs, though I doubt that was the motive for bailing.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:14 AM 04-21-2024
I've been passed on a blind uphill curve. This pales
[Reply]
Page 65 of 77
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Up