ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1090 of 2693
« First < 905909901040108010861087108810891090 109110921093109411001140119015902090 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:53 PM 09-26-2018
Fun fact:

Chiefs have score 16 TDs and 2 FGs.
[Reply]
FAX 08:12 PM 09-26-2018
So glad to see some of you guys warm up to Conley.

That guy is an absolute monster with physical ability that's almost unchartable. No, he isn't "quick" compared to guys like #10 and DAT or even Babe The Ox when you kick him in the nads. That's not his game.

Rather, he is one of those long, big guys with good (not franchise great), reliable hands who is smart enough to be exactly where he's supposed to be on every single play every single time. Plus, he can recite the entire route tree in his sleep ... in 4 languages.

He wasn't a go-to guy for AS11 and that has dimmed his star among many Chiefs fans. In this offense, however, he's going to show you guys a different Chris Conley that you will grow to love. 2 TDs.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 08:21 PM 09-26-2018
Speaking of players that are being utilized who went practically unnoticed over the last few years ...

How 'bout that Sausage and his 16-yard (or whatever it was) screen where the refs jobbed him out of a TD!!!!

No flapjack ... all Sausage!

That's my motto.

FAX THE NEEDED A NEW MOTTO
[Reply]
ModSocks 09-26-2018, 08:33 PM
This message has been deleted by ModSocks.
DaFace 08:42 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Speaking of players that are being utilized who went practically unnoticed over the last few years ...

How 'bout that Sausage and his 16-yard (or whatever it was) screen where the refs jobbed him out of a TD!!!!

No flapjack ... all Sausage!

That's my motto.

FAX THE NEEDED A NEW MOTTO
Yeah, I was super bummed he came up just short of the goal line on that play. He certainly deserved to get in. I hope we'll keep involving him in the offense. He can be a difference maker when they use him right.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:43 PM 09-26-2018

That guy is an absolute monster with physical ability that's almost unchartable. No, he isn't "quick" compared to guys like #10 and DAT or even Babe The Ox when you kick him in the nads. That's not his game.

Rather, he is one of those long, big guys with good (not franchise great), reliable hands who is smart enough to be exactly where he's supposed to be on every single play every single time. Plus, he can recite the entire route tree in his sleep ... in 4 languages.

He wasn't a go-to guy for AS11 and that has dimmed his star among many Chiefs fans. In this offense, however, he's going to show you guys a different Chris Conley that you will grow to love. 2 TDs.

FAX
I love Conley and think he's a more important cog than most believe.
[Reply]
FAX 09:02 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, I was super bummed he came up just short of the goal line on that play. He certainly deserved to get in. I hope we'll keep involving him in the offense. He can be a difference maker when they use him right.
Sherman is a damn tank, man. Or a man-tank.

Whatever ... he's a good football player who knows this offense and I think his QB really likes him.

No flapjacks ... all Sausage!

FAX
[Reply]
Frosty 09:04 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Fun fact:

Chiefs have score 16 TDs and 2 FGs.
That's Arena Football! /Herm
[Reply]
DaFace 09:05 PM 09-26-2018
On the topic of Sherman, does anyone know WHY he's called the Sausage? Seems like the kind of random shit Holthus would come up with, but I've never known if there's a reason behind it.
[Reply]
FAX 09:13 PM 09-26-2018
On the topic of Sherman, does anyone know WHY he's called the Sausage? Seems like the kind of random shit Holthus would come up with, but I've never known if there's a reason behind it.
Wally named him. Nobody knows why. Not Holthus. Not Sherman.

It's a mystery.

FAX
[Reply]
New World Order 09:15 PM 09-26-2018
He's just a load of meat
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:05 PM 09-26-2018

FAX
I've always felt he was a beast waiting to be released on the NFL. With so much attention on Hill, Watkins, Kelce and hunt, I expect him to have a breakout year. Hopefully he sticks around but I'm betting someone else pays him.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:20 PM 09-26-2018
Man, the Bears forum is pretty much a civil war. Trubisky causing a lot of controversy.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:22 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Man, the Bears forum is pretty much a civil war. Trubisky causing a lot of controversy.

Wouldn’t you be pissed?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:38 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Keitzman never fails to amaze me. Holthus was on talking about people who root for their predictions that Mahomes would fail(I think it was a subtle jab at KK) and Keitzman just completely agreed.

The guy thinks everyone has forgotten how much he hammered Mahomes last year.

https://omny.fm/shows/between-the-li...tch-holthus-86
Keitzman aside, I've never loved Mitch Holthus more than I do now.

Mr. Homer himself is now blowing smoke up fans' asses about a part of the team that we've been clamoring for constantly in the past many years. He's no longer a blowhard about Matt Cassel or Alex Smith. Now he's giving us that homer energy about Pat Mahomes.

And God, do I love it.

There is NOTHING better than homer Mitch Holthus when you've got a QB as good as Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:40 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Wouldn’t you be pissed?
I can't believe it didn't happen to us.
[Reply]
Page 1090 of 2693
« First < 905909901040108010861087108810891090 109110921093109411001140119015902090 > Last »
Up