Hall of Classics>If Marty Chokes...
KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:47 AM 01-10-2005
By my count he has 95 to go...that's far from fulfilling his pledge.

Thread stays at top until I get 100.
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:47 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Proctor has a history of letting "little" things get under his skin. You know full well that people like that are fair game here on the Planet.

He fugged up making this promise in the first place. Now he is deservedly paying the price.

Yes, he fugged up making the pledge. However he did NOT deserve for his efforts to make good on it to be completely ignored simply as a platform and springboard to a flamefest circle jerk that some here just love indulging in.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:47 AM 01-10-2005
At least he didn't justify himself by saying he was gonna die from cancer.
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:48 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by KCTitus:

You must be so proud. Your attempts to invite morons to join you in your efforts to flamefest the guy have succeeded quite well. :-) Perhaps this attempt will as well seeing that some can't quite see where this thread went south. By design, of course.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:48 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
At least he didn't justify himself by saying he was gonna die from cancer.
Or his son was molested at school.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 08:50 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by KCTitus:

He has 100 to go. He spelled "Vermeil" wrong.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:51 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
You come back to make good on smack and then later have some ignoramus post that you don't have the stones to show up and see how well you take it.

He fugged up indulging the invitation but he is not alone in this debacle...

clearly he was set up quite nicely.
Are you seriously fighting Proctor's battles for him? How many of those "please feel sorry for me" smoke signals did he send you?

Proctor, get out here and stop sending a woman to bail you out of a tight spot. Combat Veteran, my ass. I'll bet you cowered behind the chaplain's robes the entire year.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:51 AM 01-10-2005
You must be so proud. Your attempts to invite morons to join you in your efforts to flamefest the guy have succeeded quite well. :-) Perhaps this attempt will as well seeing that some can't quite see where this thread went south. By design, of course.
I'm curious. What is your motivation for defending poor Johnny?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:53 AM 01-10-2005
Thank goodness our collective conscience showed up this morning to scold everyone.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:53 AM 01-10-2005
Are you kidding, when you see a soap opera like this on the board, and Mememe participating, BUY STOCK in Energizer because the Gannonbrator is set on 'jackhammer.'
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:53 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran:
Are you seriously fighting Proctor's battles for him? How many of those "please feel sorry for me" smoke signals did he send you?

Proctor, get out here and stop sending a woman to bail you out of a tight spot. Combat Veteran, my ass. I'll bet you cowered behind the chaplain's robes the entire year.
Nope, I haven't talked to him off the board for years. I'm not defending him but merely pointing out he is not the lone azzhole. He had LOTS of help.
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:54 AM 01-10-2005
I'm not 'defending' him. He was wrong to allow Titus to make him look bad. I mean it was Titus. At least blow a gasket on someone worth blowing up over. :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 08:54 AM 01-10-2005
Yes, he fugged up making the pledge. However he did NOT deserve for his efforts to make good on it to be completely ignored simply as a platform and springboard to a flamefest circle jerk that some here just love indulging in.
Bah. I used to feel sorry for John and I used to even stick up for him.

But, when his behavior becomes an ongoing pattern, I'm gonna wash my hands of the guy. When you said that the circle jerk was looking for a fight, I'm gonna have to disagree. We want to love John. John came HERE looking for a fight and he knew EXACTLY what he was gonna get. He and you are a lot alike, Denise.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:55 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Are you kidding, when you see a soap opera like this on the board, and Mememe participating, BUY STOCK in Energizer because the Gannonbrator is set on 'jackhammer.'
BL: Im pretty sure she's upgraded to the pull start 4 stroke Briggs and Stratton by now.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 08:55 AM 01-10-2005
I'm guessing Titus wasn't the issue here. Clearly this guy can't handle the internet.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 47
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up