ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Derrick Henry may be a free agent
displacedinMN 10:35 AM 07-14-2020

Titans and Derrick Henry are not expected to reach a long-term deal by Wednesday deadline for franchise players, per source. Henry is scheduled to make $10.27M this season and become a free agent in off-season.

Any franchise deals by Wednesday will be an exception, not the rule.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 14, 2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 10:26 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
They're literally linking The Chiefs to every name.

LOL
Yeah, just noticed that as well.

Here's a crazy thing:

Earlier today I was listening to ESPN, and one of them compared Durant to Mahomes. Not the other way around; Mahomes has officially transcended into God Athlete status, like MJ, Magic, Gretzky, etc., lol.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:28 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Here's a crazy thing:

Earlier today I was listening to ESPN, and one of them compared Durant to Mahomes. Not the other way around; Mahomes has officially transcended into God Athlete status, like MJ, Magic, Gretzky, etc., lol.
He definitely has that "over my dead body" quality about him like MJ had
[Reply]
kccrow 10:42 PM 03-06-2023
I can't fathom the Chiefs ever being interested. Weird tweet.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:02 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Here's a crazy thing:

Well that and Mahomes hasn't team-hopped chasing rings.
[Reply]
Bump 11:03 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
He definitely has that "over my dead body" quality about him like MJ had
MJ was an absolute psychopath

and I loved that about him

any sign of even the slightest disrespect, MJ was going to make it his new life's goal to completely dominate you in one way or another.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:04 PM 03-06-2023
Henry seems like he'd be a good addition for Buffalo, really.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:26 PM 03-06-2023
That's a pretty good idea. I mean, I don't know how well BUF OL run-blocks, but if they're just decent Henry would help hide some of Josh's flaws. And could simplify their game-planning.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:08 AM 03-07-2023
It’s not as bad as the Chiefs but it’s bad.

Bills will win by Allen throwing the ball. Not handing it off to Henry 30 times. Because that’s what it takes to “wear a defense down”.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:13 AM 03-07-2023
We kept his ass under 80 yards in the playoffs when he was running over every other team. They may as well of had Herm cock sucking POS Edward's coach that team and run him into the ground.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:18 AM 03-07-2023
Theres very few systems where i think Henry really succeeds at this point. Theres not many lines built like ten and phi where they can just commit and do it. He will probably go to some dumbass team trying to make a splash with a coach and gm trying to keep their job. On an unrelated note this feels like a Rams move. Trade a second for him.
[Reply]
Spott 09:22 AM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
We kept his ass under 80 yards in the playoffs when he was running over every other team. They may as well of had Herm cock sucking POS Edward's coach that team and run him into the ground.
We held him to 69 :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:25 AM 03-07-2023
I'll take him on a vet min
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:31 AM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I'll take him on a vet min
Gonna be weird when King Henry has to carry Pachecos helmet up the hill at training camp.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:24 AM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
It’s not as bad as the Chiefs but it’s bad.

Bills will win by Allen throwing the ball. Not handing it off to Henry 30 times. Because that’s what it takes to “wear a defense down”.
BUF also turned the ball over a ton in the RZ in 2022, partially because they didn't have any kind of real run threat. Not saying Henry would be the panacea, but he could take some heat off Josh simply by being in the backfield inside the 25. And between the 25s, he could keep defenses more honest.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 11:35 AM 03-07-2023
Easy to say no thanks to Henry
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up