ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Media Center>Player Unknown
TambaBerry 09:40 AM 05-26-2017
Anyone here play Player Unknown Battleground? It is an early access game on Steam it blew up has already sold over 2 million copies so far.

You start out with nothing and you have to drop onto an island and loot guns and meds and scopes. Then you have to filter into the circle and be the last man standing. If you die you have to start all over again.

Here is a recent finish of one of my games, action starts at the 2 min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eTA_e7iCrE
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:27 PM 12-07-2017
i couldnt imagine playing PUBG on a controller, the movement in 3rd person is ass with a keyboard and mouse, on a controller? sheesh! lol first person is where its at though.
[Reply]
Scorp 03:30 PM 12-07-2017
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
i couldnt imagine playing PUBG on a controller, the movement in 3rd person is ass with a keyboard and mouse, on a controller? sheesh! lol first person is where its at though.
XIM4.......... get it and OWN!
[Reply]
New World Order 03:31 PM 12-07-2017
I've tried it on PC.

It's okay. I hope they incorporate some kind of aim-assist tho.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:32 PM 12-07-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I've tried it on PC.

It's okay. I hope they incorporate some kind of aim-assist tho.
that might not be a good idea considering this game has 8/15x scopes. lol that would be overpowered. the amount of long range Kar98 kills would be insane.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:14 PM 12-08-2017
miramar is up on test. going to check it out tonight~

[Reply]
kcxiv 01:18 AM 12-09-2017
Originally Posted by Scorp:
XIM4.......... get it and OWN!
thats cheating to me, i'd never be able to play with that, its almost no difference then getting an aimbot hack. im out.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:49 PM 12-10-2017
New map sucks ass! its so fucking bland and brown and uninspiring and boring and open. lol not a fan. Though the plane crash and the wrestling arena were cool
[Reply]
Scorp 09:38 AM 12-11-2017
thats cheating to me, i'd never be able to play with that, its almost no difference then getting an aimbot hack. im out.
To each his own, I think it is great. It lets people who primarily play PC be able to enjoy time on consoles.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:05 PM 12-11-2017
To each his own, I think it is great. It lets people who primarily play PC be able to enjoy time on consoles.
and have a massive fucking advantage, it is cheating. 3rd party accessories are against the TOS. if you were somehow caught using it and they have proof, you would be banned from the game.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:13 AM 12-13-2017
Holy shit the wait was worth it....I’m in love. This game is so much fun and so tense, paranoid, and exciting...can’t get enough already.

3rd place is my best so far...zone shrinks so fast in the last circles, finally caught up to me and had no bandages.

Sucks cause I had the drop on the other 2 players...

Love the risk/reward factor and how even though you can be kitted out very well it can be over in a flash....oh and any mental error is punished.

Just finished a match where I had an AR with plenty of ammo and a red dot, level 3 helmet, level 2 body armor and backpack, and a frying pan...get to top 20 and was killed as soon as I entered the circle lol....headshot.

Bummed cause that was the best loot I had so far...just goes to show how you can mix and match and using your head is what truly counts.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:54 AM 12-13-2017
Please tell me you turn aim-assist off, lol.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:55 AM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Holy shit the wait was worth it....I’m in love. This game is so much fun and so tense, paranoid, and exciting...can’t get enough already.

3rd place is my best so far...zone shrinks so fast in the last circles, finally caught up to me and had no bandages.

Sucks cause I had the drop on the other 2 players...

Love the risk/reward factor and how even though you can be kitted out very well it can be over in a flash....oh and any mental error is punished.

Just finished a match where I had an AR with plenty of ammo and a red dot, level 3 helmet, level 2 body armor and backpack, and a frying pan...get to top 20 and was killed as soon as I entered the circle lol....headshot.

Bummed cause that was the best loot I had so far...just goes to show how you can mix and match and using your head is what truly counts.

I hear it's a mess online, but I plan to buy it soon.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:06 AM 12-13-2017
I hear it's a mess online, but I plan to buy it soon.
Played for a couple of hours and everything was great for me....
[Reply]
hometeam 11:09 PM 12-19-2017
pc launch in 24 hours. they have it polished up nicely on test save for some server issues which they better get figured out~

Dinners pilin up here BOYS if yall want to get down I can get you a discord invite~
[Reply]
Scorp 11:11 AM 12-20-2017
Please tell me you turn aim-assist off, lol.
no comment :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up