ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 15 of 38
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
JD10367 03:40 PM 11-23-2020
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:46 AM 11-25-2020
Thoughts on this https://www.kshb.com/news/coronaviru...kc-lawyer-says

Employers have the authority to mandate that workers receive the COVID-19 vaccine – with some “limited exceptions,” according to a Kansas City, Missouri, employment lawyer.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:06 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

Employers have the authority to mandate that workers receive the COVID-19 vaccine – with some “limited exceptions,” according to a Kansas City, Missouri, employment lawyer.
It's likely that many big gatherings of people are going to require you get the vaccine for the near future, so this doesn't surprise me at all. This is just the adult version of requiring vaccines to attend public schools.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:29 AM 11-25-2020
It’s interesting, one of the things I read was talking about the vaccine might protect you from getting sick but you might still be contagious

Should make for an interesting transition of vaccination
[Reply]
oldman 12:28 PM 11-25-2020
It’s interesting, one of the things I read was talking about the vaccine might protect you from getting sick but you might still be contagious

Should make for an interesting transition of vaccination
I think you have to take that with a grain of salt. If you're immune, you can't have it, therefore can't be contagious. However, if you are in close contact with someone who is and immediately are in close contact with someone who isn't immune, I would guess you could spread it. In other words, if you bang a contagious woman and immediately start smooching on another ---
[Reply]
loochy 01:16 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by oldman:
I think you have to take that with a grain of salt. If you're immune, you can't have it, therefore can't be contagious. However, if you are in close contact with someone who is and immediately are in close contact with someone who isn't immune, I would guess you could spread it. In other words, if you bang a contagious woman and immediately start smooching on another ---
I think it's just a thing to try and scare everyone into getting it
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:36 PM 11-25-2020
Mad max was 2021.

I am legend.....following a vaccine.

I will not be the first in line,Karen Baskins.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:45 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Mad max was 2021.

I am legend.....following a vaccine.

I will not be the first in line,Karen Baskins.

[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 04:22 PM 11-25-2020
Will you take the Mark of the Beast? Because that's what they are setting you up for.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:50 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
Will you take the Mark of the Beast? Because that's what they are setting you up for.
Even I think that's a bit of a stretch here.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:50 PM 11-25-2020

Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's likely that many big gatherings of people are going to require you get the vaccine for the near future, so this doesn't surprise me at all. This is just the adult version of requiring vaccines to attend public schools.
Thats a good analogy. You want to participate in community activities like arena concerts, rent out the hotel ballroom for a wedding?etc.etc. Prove your not a danger to others. You want to work in our office? Prove your not a threat to the rest of the office.

I'm not a lawyer but my layman read on the courts is that private business's have a lot of leeway to set their own rules to work at or enter their private business.

Especially until everyone has amble opportunity to get the vaccine. Last I heard that even at warp speed it could take 6 months to get the vaccine to everyone in the USA.

How does a vaccine make you a disciple of Satan?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:53 PM 11-25-2020
Wow.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:55 PM 11-25-2020

[Reply]
DaFace 05:01 PM 11-25-2020
I just got new feeders for my cats so that they can have access to their own food. They read the cats' microchips and only open up the bowls when the right cat is there. It's magical.

Sign me up for that shit. It'd be magical if I could just get in my car with no keys and know that it's theft proof. Or just walk up to my door and have it unlock because it knows it's me. Or just wave my hand at a cash register to charge it to my card. (Yes, you can do some of this with bluetooth, but then your phone can get stolen.)

So hail Satan or some shit. Bring it on.

(Note that none of this has anything to do with vaccines, though.)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:02 PM 11-25-2020
"You're a danger to others until I decide you aren't."
[Reply]
DaFace 05:04 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
"You're a danger to others until I decide you aren't."
Fuck yeah. Welcome to the mind control future. We've been planning this for decades, and only now do we have the excuse to do it. Bow down to your new masters. Just get ready for the anal probes...
[Reply]
Page 15 of 38
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up