ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 101
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
notorious 08:15 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hiko:
Okey-dokey.

I take back everything I said - should be a walk in the park for you guys.
Is what he said incorrect?
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:16 AM 01-14-2021
Okey-dokey.

I take back everything I said - should be a walk in the park for you guys.
Nobody said it would be a walk in the park.

But when you simply deflect any argument that comes your way, expect people to get tired of actually trying to reason with you.

That's what Bills fan did all last week, we're kind of tired of it already.
[Reply]
TLO 08:16 AM 01-14-2021
You don’t go 26 years without a playoff win and not know how fragile this playoff run might be.

We are trying to enjoy it, thanks.
I don't remember exactly how long our drought was, but we were right there with you guys not all that long ago.

Enjoy the ride.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:16 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
I don't remember exactly how long our drought was, but we were right there with you guys not all that long ago.

Enjoy the ride.
1993 to 2015.
[Reply]
Hiko 08:17 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So why did they play right into the Jets game plan, especially missing their top 4 WR's?
The Jets game plan was to stop the run at all costs and the Browns played into it by not running into a wall endlessly... riiiiight.
[Reply]
notorious 08:19 AM 01-14-2021
Nobody said it would be a walk in the park.

But when you simply deflect any argument that comes your way, expect people to get tired of actually trying to reason with you.

That's what Bills fan did all last week, we're kind of tired of it already.
Passive aggressive, htis.

When a fact is presented and is responded to with snark, there's nowhere else to go with the conversation.

Cleveland in fact played a shitload of horrible defenses. The NFC Least and AFC South. If you don't score against those teams you have serious problems.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:20 AM 01-14-2021
The Jets game plan was to stop the run at all costs
It wasn't. You're making it up.

NFL Next Gen Stats debunked your argument already. I posted an ESPN+ article explaining it.

This conversation is going nowhere. Can't reason with someone who won't accept reality. You're just like every other rival troll that comes here at the end of the day. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:20 AM 01-14-2021
The Clowns are coming The Clowns are coming....
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:21 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Passive aggressive, htis.

When a fact is presented and is responded to with snark, there's nowhere else to go with the conversation.

Cleveland in fact played a shitload of horrible defenses. The NFC Least and AFC South. If you don't score against those teams you have serious problems.
Yep. It's ThaDix all over again. I'm out. Got better things to do.

It will be nice after the Chiefs curb stomp them this weekend so they can go back to their own fucking board and we can deal with the influx of Bills trolls again.
[Reply]
notorious 08:24 AM 01-14-2021
Yep. It's ThaDix all over again. I'm out. Got better things to do.

It will be nice after the Chiefs curb stomp them this weekend so they can go back to their own ****ing board and we can deal with the influx of Bills trolls again.
The Ravens guys aren't so bad.

They've had success, and understand the stakes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:25 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
The Ravens guys aren't so bad.

They've had success, and understand the stakes.
True.

I'm just dreading what happens if the fucking Bills win.
[Reply]
Hiko 08:28 AM 01-14-2021
You do remember who you are talking to right?

We went 22 years without one. We've been through it.

Of course, we didn't go to other teams' message boards and try to convince them we were going to win either.
Gee, I thought the post where I said “I think KC will win” conveyed some kind of message.

I just came here to say what kind of game I thought it was gonna be and to give KC props as a town/team. Then some peeps got sphincterclenchitis for some weird reason and now I find myself having to defend a game that was completely outside norm and had very shtty circumstances.

But I suspect the only thing you want to hear from opposing fans is “we’re not worthy”.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:29 AM 01-14-2021
Gee, I thought the post where I said “I think KC will win” conveyed some kind of message.

I just came here to say what kind of game I thought it was gonna be and to give KC props as a town/team. Then some peeps got sphincterclenchitis for some weird reason and now I find myself having to defend a game that was completely outside norm and had very shtty circumstances.

But I suspect the only thing you want to hear from opposing fans is “we’re not worthy”.
Yep, just like Bills fan.

Right down to the passive aggressive "I even said the Chiefs would win" schtick.

Probably a mult.
[Reply]
Hiko 08:30 AM 01-14-2021
It wasn't. You're making it up.

NFL Next Gen Stats debunked your argument already. I posted an ESPN+ article explaining it.

This conversation is going nowhere. Can't reason with someone who won't accept reality. You're just like every other rival troll that comes here at the end of the day. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
I saw you posted that. It was very cute. Thanks.
[Reply]
Hiko 08:32 AM 01-14-2021
Yep, just like Bills fan.

Right down to the passive aggressive "I even said the Chiefs would win" schtick.

Probably a mult.
Maybe I’ll post a link to Next Gen Quotes where it shows without further question who I think will win this game.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 101
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Up