ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 34
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Rams Fan 11:56 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Mods!

I PM'd this guy about my crack habit and expected it to be kept in confidence. I trust you'll do the right thing and ban him.
Are you going to leave the forum for a year again because of being butthurt, again?
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:49 AM 10-25-2015
Wait,

Despite this method being foolproof you guys lost 62% of your investment after one round of games?

Way to hedge.

Jesus.
KC native 01:09 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Wait,

Despite this method being foolproof you guys lost 62% of your investment after one round of games?

Way to hedge.

Jesus.
Completely this. Hootie became his usual hootie-monster self and completely fell in love with how much of gambling genius he was.

Throw in his usual "It's not my fault that I'm so great." bullshit and everyone quit working with him.

What's sad is that he knew what type of playing it took to win big in these things but couldn't get over his "gut" feelings and play that way.
Saul Good 01:18 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Completely this. Hootie became his usual hootie-monster self and completely fell in love with how much of gambling genius he was.

Throw in his usual "It's not my fault that I'm so great." bullshit and everyone quit working with him.

What's sad is that he knew what type of playing it took to win big in these things but couldn't get over his "gut" feelings and play that way.
It sounds like his lineup was actually effective. Shocking that the one filled with Chiefs players failed, though. I thought they were really onto something.
KC native 01:22 PM 10-25-2015
It sounds like his lineup was actually effective. Shocking that the one filled with Chiefs players failed, though. I thought they were really onto something.
Hootie is distorting what happened to make himself look better.

He went way too heavy on a small group of players and got us kicked in the nuts in the first week.
Swanman 01:34 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Hootie is distorting what happened to make himself look better.

He went way too heavy on a small group of players and got us kicked in the nuts in the first week.
I just read through the first several pages of the Hootie breaking his most important rule thread and holy shit, that guy has serious mental issues.

And if he was such a master fanduel guy, he would be able to bankroll his own 5k per week at this point. He has been playing it for years. But he doesn't have his own bankroll like that because he isn't a master fanduel guy. He is a bullshit artist.

And at this point, fantasy football is way more luck than skill.
huskerdooz 08:03 PM 10-25-2015
Bingo
TimBone 08:16 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by huskerdooz:
Bingo
Bingo, except for the fact that it's just not true. Hootie was exaggerating the Chiefs players in lineups. Hootie did the majority of the lineups in the first week, and major money was lost. Some of us wanted to wait because the first week felt rushed, but Hootie pushed forward claiming 'it's not rocket science' or something along those lines.

From that point forward, he was tough to work with. He put his gut feelings over other people's research and suggestions. Somebody last week or the week before called for Miami's defense and Lamar Miller to be used, and was brushed off because Hootie didn't like. Same situation with a decision involving Denard Robinson. Hootie had a gut feeling. Nzoner provided him with written proof that Toby Gerhart would be getting at least a bulk share of the reps that week for Jacksonville. Hootie brushed it off, because his gut told him that Denard was gonna have a monster day. Denard bricked.

Yes, Hootie was doing the majority of the work, but a lot of that was because he sucks so hard at working with others.
TLO 12:00 PM 10-25-2015
We just need someone to threaten legal action now.
Demonpenz 12:07 PM 10-25-2015
You worked all day to create fantasy lineups LOL. You PLAYED...it is a game. NOT WORK
DaFace 12:08 PM 10-25-2015
It's sad that the game is so boring that this thread is still going strong.
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:10 PM 10-25-2015
Fuck this thread. Damn.
eDave 12:13 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams:
Fuck this thread. Damn.

TLO 12:15 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
I LOVE THIS GIF
TLO 12:30 PM 10-25-2015
This is turning into a DC thread.

BOR-ING
Page 19 of 34