ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 38
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
petegz28 10:41 PM 11-22-2020
That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a fucking thing. Carr had all fucking night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
[Reply]
TEX 11:53 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a ****ing thing. Carr had all ****ing night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
They suck...
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:54 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Titans look like a WC team at best this year. The Colts are better than them.

They’re a playoff team, but not as good as people think or make them out to be.
Because their defense is as bad as the 2018 Chiefs only with zero pass rush.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:54 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's what I'm saying, though.

The Steelers and what they do on offense isn't the same matchup. The defense won't play like "this" against the Steelers because they don't matchup the way the Raiders do.
It's hard to say because unlike the Raiders, the Steelers haven't really played anybody.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:54 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hes def a pillowbitergot
Who would you rather prison rape? Derek Carr or Jonathan Abram?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:54 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because their defense is as bad as the 2018 Chiefs only with zero pass rush.
And when your defense is that bad and your entire offense revolves around a RB, it’s a bad combination. They’re basically the Ravens with a bad defense and a QB that’s a little more capable of making plays from the pocket.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:55 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Abram for sure.

I seriously fucking hate that guy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:56 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's hard to say because unlike the Raiders, the Steelers haven't really played anybody.
They've played 2 teams - two - with defenses in the top 15. Denver and Baltimore.

That's it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:57 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Carr only cuz I'm more attracted to white dudes but if you're asking who I'd rather have rape me? Abraham easily because I bet that's once of a generation kind of cock.
[Reply]
TEX 11:58 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He sucks and he wears mascara.
I think that he thinks he's a pirate.
[Reply]
Valiant 11:59 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yep. The Raiders have been built to try and take on the Chiefs. They're as bad a matchup as there is in the league.

And credit Carr. The dude has kind of balled out against us.
I think they are built to be against us. But our defense is not adjusting. The only difference really is the secondary was not as bad. Our front seven are having the same problems and it is coaching and leadership mishaps. Saying that, as long as they show up in playoffs I dont care.

1. Our front four are not getting pressure with knockdowns let alone sacks or tfl.
2. The blitz is not working and telegraphed.
3. Bad tackling and letting them run to you for stops. We are bad at wrapping up.

I think we need to do better at disguising defense and only sending 3 and 4.

I think we need Suggs again for the fire.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:00 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I think they are built to be against us. But our defense is not adjusting. The only difference really is the secondary was not as bad. Our front seven are having the same problems and it is coaching and leadership mishaps. Saying that, as long as they show up in playoffs I dont care.

1. Our front four are not getting pressure with knockdowns let alone sacks or tfl.
2. The blitz is not working and telegraphed.
3. Bad tackling and letting them run to you for stops. We are bad at wrapping up.

I think we need to do better at disguising defense and only sending 3 and 4.

I think we need Suggs again for the fire.
The Raiders passing game is obviously an issue. At least they didn't give up any huge bombs this game. They did hold the Raiders to just 3.6 ypc, even better than last game. That's something considering the Raiders are such a good running team and the Chiefs can't stop the run.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 12:02 AM 11-23-2020
The Raiders offense didn’t look this good against other teams who don’t have elite Ds on paper. Our LBs are atrocious but Gruden’s Chiefs hate permeates to their offense so maybe they are more fired up against us.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:03 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
The Raiders offense didn’t look this good against other teams who don’t have elite Ds on paper. Our LBs are atrocious but Gruden’s Chiefs hate permeates to their offense so maybe they are more fired up against us.
That's simply not true.

The Saints have a top 5 defense and the Raiders dropped 34 on them.

They also put 37 on the Broncos, who are ranked 10th.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:04 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
We are his/their SB and where their focus is 24/7.

It’s really can’t be said enough. They’ve definitely gotten our attention though, and I’m sure we’d be better for it if we have to play them again in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Pushead2 12:05 AM 11-23-2020
Our linebackers are terrible and it's painful to watch.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 38
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up