ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 38
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
petegz28 10:41 PM 11-22-2020
That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a fucking thing. Carr had all fucking night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:44 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Ravens and Titans are playoff teams
The Titans have one of the worst defenses in the league. The Ravens is their one quality win, in terms of offensive DVOA.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:44 PM 11-22-2020
Alot of QBs do. He doesnt suck hes not elite either though.
He sucks and he wears mascara.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:44 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Does Derek Carr not turn into a pumpkin when consistently pressured?
Doesn't anyone not named Patrick Mahomes?

I mean really. Even prime Brady or prime Manning did.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:45 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Yup
[Reply]
staylor26 11:45 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Ok let me rephrase that.

Does Derek Carr not suck when his OL isn’t playing like the best in the league?

There’s a difference between being bad when your OL is horrible and being bad when your OL isn’t phenomenal.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:46 PM 11-22-2020
Carr is making good throws under pressure now.

The 3rd and 10, and the long one to his fullback that was dropped come to mind.

He is basically prime Alex Smith now. Gruden has done a very good job rebuilding him.

He's not even 30, so the AFC West will be QB driven now for awhile between Alex Carr and the kid in SD.

Donks need to move on from Cassel Jr.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:49 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Carr is a different player this year. It's obvious that he and Gruden have figured something out. If you look at his splits over the last half of last year and this year, there's an obvious upward trend.
Hes no doubt improved. Again it the defense plays like this against Pittsburgh in the playoffs they can beat us. It the line plays like it did tonight and we are able to get some pressure on Pittsburgh we will win. They are the only team I think can beat us unless we play the Titans and Henry goes for 180. I dont care about the Bills,Dolphins,Ravens,Raiders or Browns.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:49 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Is it just my imagination or is Sorenson becoming a liability?

Like yeah, he got that cupcake INT to end the game, but I swear I keep seeing this guy getting beat in coverage against TE's, and lately he hasn't been wrapping up either. I love the guy and his attitude, but lately I keep finding him on the wrong side of a bad beat.
I mean, he kind of always has been a liability from what I've been watching the last couple years. Although every once in a while he plays great and he does have a knack for making huge plays.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:49 PM 11-22-2020
He sucks and he wears mascara.
Hes def a faggot
[Reply]
staylor26 11:50 PM 11-22-2020
Hes def a pillowbitergot
But no longer the biggest faggot on his team.

Abram now wears the dildo crown.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:51 PM 11-22-2020
Hes no doubt improved. Again it the defense plays like this against Pittsburgh in the playoffs they can beat us. It the line plays like it did tonight and we are able to get some pressure on Pittsburgh we will win. They are the only team I think can beat us unless we play the Titans and Henry goes for 180. I dont care about the Bills,Dolphins,Ravens,Raiders or Browns.
That's what I'm saying, though.

The Steelers and what they do on offense isn't the same matchup. The defense won't play like "this" against the Steelers because they don't matchup the way the Raiders do.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:51 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Titans have one of the worst defenses in the league. The Ravens is their one quality win, in terms of offensive DVOA.
I dont even know what DVOA is and I dont care. You are doing alot of pretending if you dont think the Titans or Ravens are playoff teams.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:52 PM 11-22-2020
But no longer the biggest pillowbitergot on his team.

Abram now wears the dildo crown.
Agreed hes a better Jhalil Adade or however you spell that guys name
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:53 PM 11-22-2020
I dont even know what DVOA is and I dont care. You are doing alot of pretending if you dont think the Titans or Ravens are playoff teams.
DVOA is basically a way to judge offensive and defensive efficiency against the strength of their opponents.

Of course the Titans and Ravens are playoff teams.

However, the Titans defense is AWFUL. The Steelers have faced a tremendously easy schedule offensively, it's really not disputable.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:53 PM 11-22-2020
The Titans look like a WC team at best this year. The Colts are better than them.

They’re a playoff team, but not as good as people think or make them out to be.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 38
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up