ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Don't allow this play to get lost in the shuffle of today's madness
TLO 06:48 PM 09-20-2020
There's really no words to describe how insane this play is.

[Reply]
Flying High D 07:26 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Word
Barry
[Reply]
DRM08 07:27 PM 09-20-2020
Pretty great play. They don't make it to overtime without that conversion. Chargers had it well-defended, and it simply did not matter.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:28 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Barry
I knew someone would do that. :-)
[Reply]
Delano 07:31 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I love Hardman's potential, but it's clear Mahomes doesn't entirely trust him in the same way as Robinson and it shows up in his usage. If I recall, he and Mahomes had some miscommunication in the 4th where Mahomes seemed frustrated?

I remember that and I agree it shows Hardman's most needed area for growth. He just doesn't operate comfortably in the offense like the other players. Whereas Kelce and Hill anticipate openings and where Pat wants to go, Mecole often does the opposite. During that play in the fourth, Pat wanted Hardman to come back while Hardman cut towards the sideline. I hope one more year in the offense means Mecole takes that stereotypical third year WR breakout.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:31 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This one and the TD to Hill were special throws. IMO, Rodgers is the only QB in the league who could have pulled off the 55 yarder and I don't think any QB even attempts the 2-point conversion.

There was another throw that was crazy too. I can't remember when it was but it was a fucking laser to Hill. I believe it was one of the free plays from an offsides call. Pat planted his back foot, reached to his hip and fucking fired a strike. Ball had to be moving like 70+ MPH.. but it bounced into the air and fell incomplete so no one will remember it.
Wilson would have the horsepower, but he would rainbow it and hit the Oculus above them instead.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:35 PM 09-20-2020

[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:54 PM 09-20-2020
Total miracle. There was no lane at all.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:10 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's like he saw through space and time...

Not human.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:12 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Yet some will look at the stat line and say Mahomes didn't play well.

He had to overcome a sieve of an o-line and numerous boneheaded penalties. He still found a way to be superman and save our asses.

He's the best player on the planet, and performances like today prove it more than the 400 yard 4 TD games do imo.

Everything was going against him today and it didn't matter. He STILL came through and won the game.

Incredible.
Agreed. Plus, the chargers and 49ers for whatever reason seem to have a formula that frustrates us on defense more than others. Most teams won't run that scheme and no other team will have a bosa to deal with.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:13 PM 09-20-2020
They need to throw to my son more often.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:24 PM 09-20-2020
That was the sickest improv play I've ever seen. There's no way that should've been completed.
[Reply]
Hydrae 08:31 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He also could have hit Robinson breaking free on the end line.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:35 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
It's like he saw through space and time...

Not human.
I was going to do the Dune parody this offseason, but probably better to wait for the new Dune movie.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:38 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
He also could have hit Robinson breaking free on the end line.
Football is too easy for Patrick Mahomes, so he throws to the covered man to make it more of a challenge.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:41 PM 09-20-2020
For what they were - the throw > the catch - but not by much.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up