ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jeremiah Trotter thinks Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games
rabblerouser 09:34 PM 09-19-2015
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-lot-of-games/

Originally Posted by Michael David Smith:
*by Michael David Smith on January 4, 2013, 8:16 AM EDT

Getty Images

Jeremiah Trotter played a total of seven seasons for Andy Reid in three different stints with the Eagles. And he thinks he lost a lot of games because Reid got out-coached.

“If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise,*I think the opponent’s team would win if it came down to coaching,” Trotter said on 97.5 The Fanatic, via Philly.com. “Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games,” Trotter continued. “Time outs, running the football, you know.”

Trotter said Reid’s offensive style made things different for the defense and the late defensive coordinator Jim Johnson, who ran the defense in Philadelphia until his death in 2008.

“As a defense, we understood we passed the ball too much. You know, there’s times we’re sitting over there like, ‘Man, listen. Just get us a couple of first downs so we can get a break.’ And I’m sure it frustrated Jim Johnson also,” Trotter said

Still, Trotter acknowledges that he won a lot of games during his time with Reid, and he says he would have given Reid a 7.5 or 8 on a scale of 1-10. I shudder to think what he’d say about a coach who was a 1.
Good coaches don't get out coached in a lot of games.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:49 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^^^^ The kind of simpleton the NFL counts on ^^^^^^
Reid was brilliant today. WTF is wrong with you?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:50 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
We could have Todd Haley, Gunther Cunningham, Herm Edwards or Romeo Crennel..the possibilities are endless.
Haley would ROMP with Mahomes as QB.

We could cut Colquitt because we just simply would never punt...

Don't make my heart feel funny...Todd Haley coaches with his balls on.

It wouldn't be fair for the rest of the league.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:51 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Haley would ROMP with Mahomes as QB.

We could cut Colquitt because we just simply would never punt...

Don't make my heart feel funny...Todd Haley coaches with his balls on.

It wouldn't be fair for the rest of the league.
But those press conferences made you long to see paint dry.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:51 PM 09-16-2018
^^^^^^ The kind of simpleton the NFL counts on ^^^^^^
Yea I’m a simpleton because I have realistic expectations :-)

This team is 2-0 after probably the toughest starting schedule out of any team for the first 2 weeks and all you fucking losers can do is bitch.

Kill yourself
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:51 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This place is so embarrasingly stupid :-)

We’re 2-0 after going on the road against two playoff teams with our young QB playing lights out and you choose to shit on Reid?

:-)
The team won today in SPITE of the shit coaching.

That whole 2nd qtr was a shitshow, and that's on Reid.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:54 PM 09-16-2018

This team is 2-0 after probably the toughest starting schedule out of any team for the first 2 weeks and all you ****ing losers can do is bitch.

Kill yourself
Nope, all the players left it on the field.

Especially the much-maligned defense, who should be filling out victim's comp paperwork, because they got mugged and raped all day...

Give yourself AIDS with a tranny dick and die a slow, horrific death, you rube.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:54 PM 09-16-2018
The team won today in SPITE of the shit coaching.

That whole 2nd qtr was a shitshow, and that's on Reid.
Yea I’m sure coaching had nothing to do with the 42 points of offense and the great start/finish.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:55 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
But those press conferences made you long to see paint dry.
Truth. He didn't give 2 shits about the fucking media.

Love it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:55 PM 09-16-2018
Yea I’m sure coaching had nothing to do with the 42 points of offense and the great start/finish.
3 words :

It's MAHOMES, BITCH.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:56 PM 09-16-2018
3 words :

It's MAHOMES, BITCH.
So Reid gets absolutely no credit for Mahomes either?

Like I said, embarrasingly fucking stupid
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:03 PM 09-16-2018
So Reid gets absolutely no credit for Mahomes either?

Like I said, embarrasingly ****ing stupid
Veach and Dorsey had to sell Reid on Mahomes.

Reid wanted to roll with Alex.

Reid is the reason Mahomes DIDN'T start last year.

Fuck, after week 17 there's NO WAY I start Alex in the playoffs.

Fuck Andy Reid.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every 19 years or so...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:34 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Reid was brilliant today. WTF is wrong with you?
You must have missed Reid's D. And he never got in an official's face, not even once. That's a HUGE fail on his part, not supporting his players with NFL-appropriate drama. A real coach would support his players by getting in an officials face, taking a 15-yard penalty, but letting them know the 15 yerds are going to be well worth the price once he blows up the NFL's officiating after the game and once he gets back to the office.

Over time that process would get us closer to getting the calls the Pats get. But you won't ever get there unless you start the process.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:39 PM 09-16-2018

This team is 2-0 after probably the toughest starting schedule out of any team for the first 2 weeks and all you fucking losers can do is bitch.

Kill yourself
:-) No thanks you fucking cum-sucking twat!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:40 PM 09-16-2018
You must have missed Reid's D.
I know Reid hasn't seen his D since the 70s unless in a mirror.

And he never got in an official's face, not even once. That's a HUGE fail on his part, not supporting his players with NFL-appropriate drama. A real coach would support his players by getting in an officials face, taking a 15-yard penalty, but letting them know the 15 yerds are going to be well worth the price once he blows up the NFL's officiating after the game and once he gets back to the office.

Over time that process would get us closer to getting the calls the Pats get. But you won't ever get there unless you start the process.
FACT

HARD, HARD COSIGN.

Reid acts like business as usual.

Belichick or Sean Peyton or (dare I say it) Todd Haley would break it off in the officials' asses for that shit...

But they're all Parcells guys.

Reid is from the Walsh/Holmgren tree, where you're supposed to be 'calm and cerebral.'

Maybe Reid gets an upset stomach when he yells, and he's already hot and sucking wind out there with his fat fucking ass...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:47 PM 09-16-2018
I know Reid hasn't seen his D since the 70s unless in a mirror.

FACT

HARD, HARD COSIGN.

Reid acts like business as usual.

Belichick or Sean Peyton or (dare I say it) Todd Haley would break it off in the officials' asses for that shit...

But they're all Parcells guys.

Reid is from the Walsh/Holmgren tree, where you're supposed to be 'calm and cerebral.'

Maybe Reid gets an upset stomach when he yells, and he's already hot and sucking wind out there with his fat fucking ass...
Again, feed him, bacon, eggs, and fat-back, on the team, and replace his aspirin with a placebo.

God hates pussies!
[Reply]
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Up