ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 20
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jeremiah Trotter thinks Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games
rabblerouser 09:34 PM 09-19-2015
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-lot-of-games/

Originally Posted by Michael David Smith:
*by Michael David Smith on January 4, 2013, 8:16 AM EDT

Getty Images

Jeremiah Trotter played a total of seven seasons for Andy Reid in three different stints with the Eagles. And he thinks he lost a lot of games because Reid got out-coached.

“If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise,*I think the opponent’s team would win if it came down to coaching,” Trotter said on 97.5 The Fanatic, via Philly.com. “Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games,” Trotter continued. “Time outs, running the football, you know.”

Trotter said Reid’s offensive style made things different for the defense and the late defensive coordinator Jim Johnson, who ran the defense in Philadelphia until his death in 2008.

“As a defense, we understood we passed the ball too much. You know, there’s times we’re sitting over there like, ‘Man, listen. Just get us a couple of first downs so we can get a break.’ And I’m sure it frustrated Jim Johnson also,” Trotter said

Still, Trotter acknowledges that he won a lot of games during his time with Reid, and he says he would have given Reid a 7.5 or 8 on a scale of 1-10. I shudder to think what he’d say about a coach who was a 1.
Good coaches don't get out coached in a lot of games.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:30 PM 11-20-2016
And here we go 'round in circles...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:37 PM 01-06-2018
same as it ever was.
[Reply]
TLO 08:38 PM 01-06-2018
What a stupid bump
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:42 PM 01-06-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
What a stupid bump
So you DON'T think Reid got out coached today!?

Go **** yourself with an AIDS filled Titans cock.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:20 AM 01-07-2018
Well, it's going to take a season or two, but soon you will witness a bonafide, NFL, Arrowhead game day miracle:
The emergence of the Mega-Star Quarterback who will soon out-kick Reid's limited coverage. The QB who MUST be better than Reid, and who will make ALL of Arrowhead believe in the impossible.

Strap-in.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:37 AM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Well, it's going to take a season or two, but soon you will witness a bonafide, NFL, Arrowhead game day miracle:
The emergence of the Mega-Star Quarterback who will soon out-kick Reid's limited coverage. The QB who MUST be better than Reid, and who will make ALL of Arrowhead believe in the impossible.

Strap-in.
I wanted him to start YESTERDAY.

**** ALEX SMITH.

**** ANDY REID!!!!

A bubble screen is still a bubble screen, no matter if I throw it, you throw it, or PMII throws it...especially when the defense knows it's coming.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:30 AM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I wanted him to start YESTERDAY.
Not I.
After 5 miserable years of that Frisco penis-polisher, I got exactly what I desired:

Motherfucker went out with a quiet whimper, like a poorly executed pussy-fart.
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:35 AM 01-07-2018
Mike Mularkey. Mike fucking Mularkey. What a god damned joke.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:37 AM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Mike Mularkey. Mike fucking Mularkey. What a god damned joke.
Alex Smith. Alex fucking Smith. Can't carry a team and a questionable coach.

Mahomes can.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:11 AM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Alex Smith. Alex ****ing Smith. Can't carry a team and a questionable coach.

Mahomes can.
Really?

I don't think it matters who throws the bubble screen or how fast it gets there when the defense knows that it's coming.

Reid needs to be fucking gone; he's had the same result with EVERY QB he's ever had :
McNabb
Detmer
Vick
Kolb
Foles
Smith

Mahomes looked GREAT last week when Nagy called the plays.

It's obvious that Reid took over playcalling yesterday in the 2nd half...and there will never be a time where he doesn't decide to step in and do that shit, because it's what he's always done for 2 decades. Which is why Nagy is already moving into his digs in Indy. He probably checked out at halftime so he could look for drapes to match the carpet...

Fuck Andy Reid.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:18 AM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Mike Mularkey. Mike ****ing Mularkey. What a god damned joke.
Same number of playoff wins as Reid in KC in two fewer years :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:04 PM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Really?

I don't think it matters who throws the bubble screen or how fast it gets there when the defense knows that it's coming.

Reid needs to be fucking gone; he's had the same result with EVERY QB he's ever had :
McNabb
Detmer
Vick
Kolb
Foles
Smith

Mahomes looked GREAT last week when Nagy called the plays.

It's obvious that Reid took over playcalling yesterday in the 2nd half...and there will never be a time where he doesn't decide to step in and do that shit, because it's what he's always done for 2 decades. Which is why Nagy is already moving into his digs in Indy. He probably checked out at halftime so he could look for drapes to match the carpet...

Fuck Andy Reid.
What I'm trying to tell you is that Reid can call "Asswipe 52 bubblebitch fatboy short end" 50 times a fucking game, and Mahomes is going to produce.

Why?

Because if the read on that play is shit, do you think Mahomes is going to fold or force it?

FUCK NO.

Again, I call it "outkicking Reid's coverage", and it's going to make Reid look like a (undeserving) genius.

Just you wait and see.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:08 PM 01-07-2018
Every time we bitch about the playcalling, we always end up watching GIF after GIF of wide open receivers downfield that Alex missed.

Let's wait and see how Mahomes performs under Andy before we call for his head.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:31 PM 01-07-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Every time we bitch about the playcalling, we always end up watching GIF after GIF of wide open receivers downfield that Alex missed.

Let's wait and see how Mahomes performs under Andy before we call for his head.
That's all I'm saying/asking.
[Reply]
hitchief 04:32 PM 01-07-2018
boy, cant wait for you zealots to start making excuses next season. Its going to be a riot when this team shits the bed. And it wont be Pat's fault but he sure as hell isn't overcoming this D and that's especially true if Sutton is still the DC.

By the way, I'm still waiting for all the GIF's of the wide open wr's in the second half that Alex missed.

Boy, the Raiders are in big trouble cause if Chucky thinks Alex is great what does that say about his ability to analyze talent for the Raiders. Better be careful guys, he may be lurking around to get your thoughts.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 20
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up