ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 188
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 06:33 AM 08-28-2015
Originally Posted by rtmike:
Laz, your inbox is full.

Hail isn't something we get. We don't get the swing in temperatures like back home either.
I bought a little AC unit last summer for the other tent. The little portable ones don't seem to work as well when they're recycling tent air.

Native, that's most likely one of my issues. I pretty much wing it and when/if issues arise I'll research.
The cannabis forum I frequent won't be one I plan to stay at. For as big as it is, it sure is clicky. Unless you're an established grower, you better hope you never have problems with your grow cause you're lucky to get help when even asking. I guess I should have came here, lol.

Like you said, I'm learning & will still be 10 years from now. :-)
took care of the inbox problem, sorry about that

sounds like you now have a hobby that you enjoy and is also productive :-)
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:28 AM 08-28-2015
my connection gets stuff shipped from colorado (sounds risky as fuck to me)

but anyways just got hooked up last night, no clue what it is but basically all i could do for 30 mins was lay my head on my desk...lol, shit, getting old, have to remember to start small with new stuff...don't enjoy being that high
[Reply]
Katipan 08:19 AM 08-28-2015
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
I was impressed with the GG4 I had for awake and creativity. Really impressed so I got some more and it was just GG. Guess the name does matter depending on growing farm! I am far from artistic or using weed for work but there are some Sativa that rock ass!

I use to think no difference in weed, just smoke some until I had to use it for my epilepsy-Many different effects/results from same strains even.
Me too. My first trip into a dispensary I asked for something that would make laundry more fun.

Then I got a crash course. Now I can pretty much make you feel any way you want. I can even make you feel like a crack head which seems pretty popular in the ADD thread.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:42 AM 08-28-2015
Got Liberty Haze and more Dr. Funk last night. I like the Haze but the Funk is one of my faves. Great balance between a clear, bell-like sativa and the pain relief and buzz of the indica. Fantastic taste, great trichromes and I'd be surprised it was less than 20%
[Reply]
Kaepernick 10:02 AM 08-28-2015
Pot related fatal car accidents have doubled since Washington legalized it. Thanks pot heads.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:03 AM 08-28-2015
Originally Posted by Kaepernick:
Pot related fatal car accidents have doubled since Washington legalized it. Thanks pot heads.
Only stupid people attempt to drive while impaired.

Thanks, stupid people.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 10:09 AM 08-28-2015
sure thing, alcoholics
[Reply]
Katipan 10:09 AM 08-28-2015
Every single article mentions that many of the drivers had alcohol and other drugs in their system.

But its the weed that caused it.
[Reply]
Fish 10:09 AM 08-28-2015
Which is a completely meaningless statistic, since there is no way to test for inebriation during a specific time frame, only the presence of metabolites. You can tell if someone took pot over the past few weeks, but not whether they were actually high during the accident. Therefore, you can't attribute pot as being the cause or even contribution to those accidents just by the presence of THC metabolites. Thanks science.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:19 AM 08-28-2015
got this new stuff that made me pass out after a few hits from a bowl. good lord.

$75 for a qtr too w/ friend discount.

No reason why this shouldn't be legal (other than to set the black market value for the CIA/banks who control/launder drug $$$)...meanwhile people are killing themselves from Ambien/Lunesta/Restoril etc.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:27 AM 08-28-2015
It's how women are going to take over the world.

I hope I have enough decades left to see it.

[Reply]
KC native 02:32 PM 08-28-2015
Kati, you learn how they get the liquid consistency right in the shatter cartridges yet?
[Reply]
Katipan 03:07 PM 08-28-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Kati, you learn how they get the liquid consistency right in the shatter cartridges yet?
Like the pre-filled cartridges that screw onto vape pens, the honey wax syringes you fill your pens yourself with, the edible version of RS oil, or a sheet of shatter?
[Reply]
KC native 03:46 PM 08-28-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Like the pre-filled cartridges that screw onto vape pens, the honey wax syringes you fill your pens yourself with, the edible version of RS oil, or a sheet of shatter?
Pre-filled.

I can make awesome shatter. I just can't get it to blend into the propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine mix.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:59 PM 08-28-2015
My big thing is this edible action. To Hell with wax/shatter/etc, for real
[Reply]
Page 60 of 188
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Up