ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 188
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
eDave 06:42 PM 01-10-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Lol, everyone will work on the moonshine. I'll also have my old stand by monster and cherry vodka. Got a couple fifths chillin right now.

We have a varied group of friends but no one gives a fuck what the others do so It all works out, smokers and non smokers all together having a great time eating and drinking and smoking the night away.
That sounds awesome. Big fire I assume?

My house cleaner left me a Molly yesterday. I dropped that and hung out with my cats all night, dancing to EDM. Not good for playing guitar though.

Got horny as shit.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:47 PM 01-10-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:

My house cleaner left me a Molly yesterday. I dropped that and hung out with my cats all night, dancing to EDM. Not good for playing guitar though.

Got horny as shit.
Party's at my house, I live in the city limits. No fire :-).

I never hit Molly or the ex by myself, it's just not the same...
[Reply]
eDave 06:48 PM 01-10-2015
No it is not!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:22 AM 01-11-2015
Party's at my house, I live in the city limits. No fire :-).

Yeah I can even imagine doing either without my wife around. Soon as it hits I'm ready to lay the pipe til it's too raw to touch! Used to get into the music, and lights. Nowadays it's all about marathon sex sessions!
[Reply]
Katipan 08:40 AM 01-11-2015
I'm cleaning out my box. (No jokes, thats too easy. No jokes about the "easy" one either thats even easier) And I have an ungodly amount of bad plastic containers. I would show you a picture of the pile except its embarrassing.

Containers for joints for 1/8s for 1/16s for Os. All different sizes. All child proof thick ass bottles. No recycling codes. No bring your own container option at the store.

I'm really bummed. And I'm not a tree hugger. This is a lot of crap. And I'm just one chick.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 09:20 AM 01-11-2015
Smoking on some sour diesel this morning out of this new cheap vape I bought
[Reply]
hometeam 09:21 AM 01-11-2015
my buddy grew some shit called ASP.

Godamn man! Smells like heaven.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:08 PM 01-11-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:

Got horny as shit.
Is Molly dangerous?
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 01:20 PM 01-11-2015
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog:
Is Molly dangerous?
Not really, stay hydrated that's about it
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:26 PM 01-11-2015
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog:
Is Molly dangerous?
I would say it could be.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 01:42 PM 01-11-2015
I would say it could be.
I mean yeah if you don't drink water and stay hydrated or take too much but that goes for any drug, but if you don't do it a lot and maybe take a 0.2 you should be fine
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:45 PM 01-11-2015
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
I mean yeah if you don't drink water and stay hydrated or take too much but that goes for any drug, but if you don't do it a lot and maybe take a 0.2 you should be fine
Yep.

First time story here.

Buddy gives me a couple grams. It sits in a drawer. Go to bar a couple weeks later get drunk, come home, so says we should try it.

I tell her throw a couple lines out. She does and we hit it.

Awesome, just awesome.

Next day I ask what she did with the rest...

She asks what rest? It was all those two lines...

Uh oh. 2tenths has never felt right after knowing how much better it can be.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:46 PM 01-11-2015
So we dont do it at all anymore lol. Well very often, it's been a while.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:11 PM 01-11-2015
Omg, just picked up some indoor Sunset Sherbert. Tastes so delicious! Nice n baked!! Let Jah Be Praised!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:06 PM 01-15-2015
Pineapple Nepal is the flavor I just picked up. IRIE!! Now for some SOA before bed!
[Reply]
Page 20 of 188
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up