ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 152
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
jdubya 11:21 AM 10-15-2020
Every fan of every team can dissect every play of bad calls or non calls and convince themselves it was a game changer. Additionally every fan base can also convince themselves that they are specifically targeted by the NFL unlike any other team in some conspiracy theory.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:11 PM 10-15-2020
Well, the Raiders don't suck anymore. Not saying they're great, but they're getting better.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:17 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don’t think the refs were necessarily trying to help the Raiders win, but the officiating was absolutely one-sided for whatever reason. They literally took 11 pts off the board, and likely another 7 on this play. How was that not a factor?
I will say penalties are a factor in every game. The Raiders had 8 penalties for 59 yards and the Chiefs had 10-94. I wouldn't really call that one sided. The play in the picture could probably not be a TD as well.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:32 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I will say penalties are a factor in every game. The Raiders had 8 penalties for 59 yards and the Chiefs had 10-94. I wouldn't really call that one sided. The play in the picture could probably not be a TD as well.
It’s not about the penalties and the yardage. It’s about literally taking points off the board with ticky tack penalties then letting the Raiders get away with blatant PI on what would’ve been a huge play. That’s why it was ridiculously one-sided and had a bigger impact than officiating should ever have on the outcome (score) of a game.

Those penalty/yardage #’s don’t take into account the fact that the Chiefs lost a 50 yard TD, another TD that led to a FG instead, and another 40-50 yard play that would’ve set them up for another TD.

The “play in the picture” would’ve put the Chiefs inside the 10 with a chance to score a TD. I wasn’t implying it would’ve been automatic, but it’s more likely than not that it took 7 off the board.

So again, it’s not about yardage, it’s about points. I’m not putting all of the blame on the refs, or saying it’s a conspiracy theory. The Chiefs still could’ve won the game. But how anybody can deny that the officiating was one-sided and had too much of an impact on the game is beyond me.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:39 PM 10-15-2020
It’s not about the penalties and the yardage. It’s about literally taking points off the board with ticky tack penalties then letting the Raiders get away with blatant PI on what would’ve been a huge play. That’s why it was ridiculously one-sided and had a bigger impact than officiating should ever have on the outcome (score) of a game.

Those penalty/yardage #’s don’t take into account the fact that the Chiefs lost a 50 yard TD, another TD that led to a FG instead, and another 40-50 yard play that would’ve set them up for another TD.

The “play in the picture” would’ve put the Chiefs inside the 10 with a chance to score a TD. I wasn’t implying it would’ve been automatic, but it’s more likely than not that it took 7 off the board.

It’s not about yardage, it’s about points. You understand that, right?
KC had to punt after that "no call"...Raiders scored with a bomb on the next drive. Cause and effect in just a few plays. Chiefs went from potentially being up 2 scores to trailing...meh, I knew the new stadium was going to get KC for at least one game.

If the 2016 Raiders taught us anything...is that the NFL can manufacture a regular season winner.

I haven't decided which ref "hatchet job" was worse...the Raiders opener against the Saints or this one. New Orleans had a sequence where they threw 3 flags in succession in the 3rd quarter....hadn't seen that in a long time.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:48 PM 10-15-2020

So again, it’s not about yardage, it’s about points. I’m not putting all of the blame on the refs, or saying it’s a conspiracy theory. But how anybody can deny that the officiating was one-sided and had too much of an impact on the game is beyond me.
I understand your take on the penalties.

I'm thinking the refs don't take into consideration throwing a flag or not throwing a flag if it's a 50 yard bomb TD vs a 7 yard gain.

We could go round and round on this but like I said I see your take on the game. Trust me I've seen plenty of crap penalties as the Raiders are the most penalized team in the past 30 years.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:50 PM 10-15-2020
I hate to say it but the Raiders have significantly improved largely because of the trade Khalil Mack to the Bears and it's paying off for the thug lifers.

I do think that the competitiveness will bring out the best of Patrick Mahomes II and the Kansas City Chiefs so that we will be better prepared for the playoffs. The Raiders came to play and gave us a bloody nose but the bleeding will stop and we will scalp them in Viva Los Vegas.
[Reply]
backinblack 12:53 PM 10-15-2020

I'm thinking the refs don't take into consideration throwing a flag or not throwing a flag if it's a 50 yard bomb TD vs a 7 yard gain.

We could go round and round on this but like I said I see your take on the game. Trust me I've seen plenty of crap penalties as the Raiders are the most penalized team in the past 30 years.
so far this year we have been on the generous side as far as penalties go, but you need not go back further than the last game of last year at Denver to see just how one sided the refs can be towards the Raiders. I'm still pissed off from that farce of a game.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:54 PM 10-15-2020

You’re still missing the point. If you want to call those penalties, that’s fine, but you can’t turn around and not call a blatant PI on what would’ve been a huge game changing play. The PI on Hill was worse than both of the penalties that took points off the board for the Chiefs. You could even argue those 2 had little to no impact on the actual play, but you can’t with the PI on Hill. That’s absolutely one-sided officiating and had an impact on the outcome of the game.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:54 PM 10-15-2020
Spagnuolo planned on Carr being the typical check-down pussy he is...he wont leave those corners on an island with Ruggs going forward.

It was a chess game based on tendencies...banking on that even if Ruggs was one-on-one, Carr wouldn't throw it deep.

It was an anomoly...once Carr gets hit...he turtles.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:58 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Spagnuolo planned on Carr being the typical pussy he is...he wont leave those corners on an island with Ruggs going forward.

It was a chess game based on tendencies...banking on that even if Ruggs was one-on-one, Carr wouldn't throw it.
Pretty much, or so it seems after reviewing the game once. Spags bet on the pass rush getting home, and even if it didn't, he bet that they'd generate just enough pressure to make Carr bring his eyes down and throw short. A pretty good bet over the last couple years. He didn't bank on Carr having what amounts to a career day. But every dog has his day.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:58 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Spagnuolo planned on Carr being the typical check-down pussy he is...he wont leave those corners on an island with Ruggs going forward.

It was a chess game based on tendencies...banking on that even if Ruggs was one-on-one, Carr wouldn't throw it deep.

It was an anomoly...once Carr gets hit...he turtles.
Yep. Spags gambled and failed. It won't happen again.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:45 PM 10-15-2020

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:46 PM 10-15-2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 01:47 PM 10-15-2020
Remmers did not have a good day.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 152
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up