ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you still watch SuperBowl highlights often?
Yes 73 97.33%
No 2 2.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you still watch Super Bowl highlights?
TribalElder 08:58 PM 02-26-2020
Do you still queue up Super Bowl highlights?
[Reply]
31PriestWay 09:39 PM 02-26-2020
My Wife: You have missed over a week of work watching Super Bowl 54. Aren't you worried about the Bills? Me: No we'll beat them next year in the AFC championship.
[Reply]
Spott 09:42 PM 02-26-2020
It’s literally my entire YouTube feed.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:43 PM 02-26-2020
Yeah, but just the ending. The beginning kind of sucked. So did the middle.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:45 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, but just the ending. The beginning kind of sucked. So did the middle.
:-) dude I'd hate to be around you if we lost. I think we'd see cynic Frazod at levels we haven't since pre-2010.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:46 PM 02-26-2020
I keep watching the entire game
Probably 10 times so far
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:46 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by 31PriestWay:
My Wife: You have missed over a week of work watching Super Bowl 54. Aren't you worried about the Bills? Me: No we'll beat them next year in the AFC championship.
That is great
[Reply]
DJay23 09:51 PM 02-26-2020
Almost every day. I just asked my girlfriend tonight if it happened (I'm a little drunk).

I didn't shed any tears when it happened live, but since then everytime I watch Williams run that sideline to seal it, my tear ducts open up.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:57 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
:-) dude I'd hate to be around you if we lost. I think we'd see cynic Frazod at levels we haven't since pre-2010.
Glad it's just a rhetorical exercise, but as long as it wasn't some godawful blowout or choke job, I would have probably, and I stress PROBABLY, been okay. I was actually far more nervous during and emotional after the AFC Championship Game.

For the most part I was calm during the Super Bowl. Even when we were down. It was weird. I actually posted about how weird it was in the game thread. I just... really believed we'd win. Then we did.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:59 PM 02-26-2020
Yes. And will continue to do so unless youtube disappears.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:00 PM 02-26-2020
Glad it's just a rhetorical exercise, but as long as it wasn't some godawful blowout or choke job, I would have probably, and I stress PROBABLY, been okay. I was actually far more nervous during and emotional after the AFC Championship Game.

For the most part I was calm during the Super Bowl. Even when we were down. It was weird. I actually posted about how weird it was in the game thread. I just... really believed we'd win. Then we did.
That's awesome - and I admire it. I was a nervous wreck from start to finish. Only moment of calm was after Mahomes 2nd INT. I just started being thankful for the season and our future with Patrick Mahomes - and then before I knew it, the Chiefs had the ball back and I was a nervous wreck again.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:05 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
That's awesome - and I admire it. I was a nervous wreck from start to finish. Only moment of calm was after Mahomes 2nd INT. I just started being thankful for the season - and then before I knew it, the Chiefs had the ball back and I was a nervous wreck again.
It's not like this we had some window that would obviously close if we lost. No looming cap hell with an upcoming exodus of vital pieces. We have the best quarterback in football and he's only going to get better. That window's going to be open for a long time.

That would have kept me going.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:09 PM 02-26-2020
I've watched the game 5 times, the last being over the weekend. I went back and watched the AFCCG and Divisional playoffs as well.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:11 PM 02-26-2020
I some ways, I'm like the proverbial dog who's been chasing a car all my life. Now I've caught it, and I really have no idea what do to with it. :-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:15 PM 02-26-2020
I some ways, I'm like the proverbial dog who's been chasing a car all my life. Now I've caught it, and I really have no idea what do to with it. :-)
The jinx is over. All gravy now.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 10:57 PM 02-26-2020
I’ve rewatched YouTube highlights for the whole season once and I’m on my second round through.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up