ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Help me name a new MJ strain
candyman 07:07 PM 02-26-2020
I used to grow a lot as a hobby, stopped about 5 years ago out of paranoia. Recently got my medical card/cultivation license, dug my equipment out of storage (plus bought a lot more) and am a little over a month back in. Its great to be able to do this legally now.

The feminized seeds I had saved all these years are a mystery, I created them myself using colloidal silver on a female AK47-related plant to produce pollen sacks but I don't remember the exact strain, only that it was part AK47. I used this pollen to knock up a female indica plant that I recall even less about, only that it had an extremely fruity smell and put everyone who tried it on their ass.

So far the offspring of these two plants are growing well after a rough beginning. I grow in 100% coco coir because I like the benefits of both hydro and soil, but it took me a couple weeks to get my nutrients/environment in check. I know they have some spotty leaves but they look a LOT better than they did a week ago so I think I'm finally honed in.

I know I should probably wait until the end product to come up with a name but wanted to gauge CP's interest at naming rights first.
Attached: P143iFyP.jpg (141.1 KB) 
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:05 PM 02-26-2020
Red weeddom
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:08 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
Only if the feds step in...legal to grow in Missouri now. 6 plant limit but better than nothing.
18 plant limit.

6 in start
6 in veg
6 in flower

Name it Mahomes MVP Kush

Or Mahomes AK-15

Or Mahomes MVP-15
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:38 PM 02-26-2020
I'm aware of the risks, just thought it'd be a fun thread. I've never had a plant herm on me, including the parents of these but obviously that's no guarantee. If these suck I have plenty other seeds from different breeders and will definitely be crossing some more strains in the future. I just wanted to try these first since they are my own that I never got around to before.
All good. Breeding is a great thing to learn.

I throw in a name just based on what we know

Kalashnikough
[Reply]
stevieray 10:54 PM 02-26-2020
Sammy Davis Jr
[Reply]
patteeu 10:59 PM 02-26-2020
Sugarpop Widowmaker
[Reply]
patteeu 11:00 PM 02-26-2020
Cornpop Encounter
[Reply]
teedubya 11:11 PM 02-26-2020
I used to grow a lot as a hobby, stopped about 5 years ago out of paranoia. Recently got my medical card/cultivation license, dug my equipment out of storage (plus bought a lot more) and am a little over a month back in. Its great to be able to do this legally now.

The feminized seeds I had saved all these years are a mystery, I created them myself using colloidal silver on a female AK47-related plant to produce pollen sacks but I don't remember the exact strain, only that it was part AK47. I used this pollen to knock up a female indica plant that I recall even less about, only that it had an extremely fruity smell and put everyone who tried it on their ass.

So far the offspring of these two plants are growing well after a rough beginning. I grow in 100% coco coir because I like the benefits of both hydro and soil, but it took me a couple weeks to get my nutrients/environment in check. I know they have some spotty leaves but they look a LOT better than they did a week ago so I think I'm finally honed in.

I know I should probably wait until the end product to come up with a name but wanted to gauge CP's interest at naming rights first.
Call it CandyMan47. or something. AK-Sandman, knock you on your ass. Or SB-54

And remember me when it's cultivation time, please, good sir?!
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:25 PM 02-26-2020
MVP15
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:25 AM 02-27-2020
Jihad me at Hello.

or

Raiders of the Lost Toke

or Ubeja Vontell.
[Reply]
Wilson8 01:39 AM 02-27-2020
I am thinking this has already been used, but it would be a good name.

Liza Jane

You've got my number
You've got my name
So why don't you call me
Little Liza Jane

You've got that body
You've got that frame
So why don't you call me
Little Liza Jane

Girl I got it bad for you
There ain't nothin' I won't do
Just one kiss and I'll never be the same
Little Liza Jane, oh little Liza Jane
[Reply]
scho63 04:43 AM 02-27-2020
I really thought this was about MJ, Michael Jordan.

So that's the name of it-JORDAN SPECIAL
[Reply]
Otter 05:42 AM 02-27-2020
Tuesday is movie night in the otter abode and the wife queued up "Some Like it Hot".

Marilyn is timelessly hot, stoner eyes and due for a marketing come back. I propose:

"The Marilyn Monroe"

I'm not a huge toker but I'll accept a royalty bud out of common courtesy.
[Reply]
digger 07:39 AM 02-27-2020
Because I got 'Mahomes'...
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 08:20 AM 02-27-2020
Funky Cold Sativa
[Reply]
Otter 09:09 AM 02-27-2020
Corona THCV
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >