ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Does anyone take Melatonin?
Titty Meat 02:05 AM 02-26-2020
I'm starting a new shift next monday starting at 630 am. usually go to bed at 3am and even they it's hard. Was reading about melatonin supposedly it works. I used Benadryl on days I had to be up super early but half the time it didn't work or i'd be groggy.
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:27 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I take Arbonne sleep spray. It’s ****ing incredible. I’m out in minutes and never wake up.
How did you make this post then? Hmmm?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:33 PM 02-26-2020
I'm waiting for them to invent these ...

[Reply]
Bill Brasky 01:42 PM 02-26-2020
Duke did a study on melatonin and the average effective does is .3mg. Any more than that just screws you up. I'd recommend finding 1mg pills and breaking them in half. People complain about the hangover effect because they take WAY too much.

Also, there are two antihistamines on the market. Benedryl is one, and it is a better antihistamine that makes you a little drowsy and the other is not as effective as an antihistamine and makes you much more drowsy. Drop the benedryl and get Doxylamine Succinate instead. You can get 200 at costco for like $10.

https://www.costco.com/kirkland-sign...100214358.html

Ideally, you take 1 Doxylamine Succinate and .5mg of melatonin together and you will go to sleep.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 04:21 PM 02-26-2020
Why Is Antifreeze So Delicious?

[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:33 PM 02-26-2020
My daughter is ADHD and has trouble winding down. She uses it on school nights and it helps. Like said above, we don't administer it all the time because it does have negative effects after a while. Now hers isn't over the counter. I order it from Vasayo. It's actually a sleep spray with other natural sleep AIDS in the spray. I like it better than straight melatonin. If you would like more information, just let me know. I have used it too. There are times that I have to be up at 3:00am to drive 3-4 hours for a job. I use the spray to get to sleep eat. It puts me out pretty quickly. I feel rested when I get up. It helps a lot.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:31 PM 02-26-2020
I just rub one out and it puts me to sleep.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:41 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
I already wake up four or five times a night to piss anyway.
Prostate issues ?
[Reply]
neech 11:57 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I hate it. Recently tried it after reading a study that melatonin combined with B12 can help with tinnitus.

It left me in a half asleep state waking up super tired.

First night was great, but nights 2 and 3 were a horror show
Same, it leaves me in a state of somnolence. On occasion I will take half of a 3 mg. pill just to help start the sleep pattern without over doing it.
[Reply]
Oregon chief 12:37 AM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I think it was, but the lost sleep just wasn't worth it for me.

https://doctormurray.com/tinnitus-ca...p-the-ringing/

I have really bad tinnitus. 5 years now. Starting to get somewhat used to it but night time is rough. White noise and a steady rotation of various sleep drugs. Everyone once and a while I get natural sleep for about a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:49 AM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I just rub one out and it puts me to sleep.
I thought you retired?.
[Reply]
alanm 02:49 AM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I need about 30 or 40mg for it to work on me.

Taking 10x dosage isn't ever really recommended on anything.
Same here. When I take it I take 4-10mg. One 5mg or the like, Like some here won't do a damn thing for me.
[Reply]
alanm 03:17 AM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I thought you retired?.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
scho63 04:46 AM 02-27-2020
Have you tried Mahomesatonin?

Just think about this years playoffs and SuperBowl, what Mahomes did and you will be very happy and sleep like a hibernating bear.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up