ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 45
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
RunKC 09:20 AM 02-24-2020
It’s that time again. Post any news, rumors and prospect info.

2020 On-Field Workout Schedule
•Thursday, Feb 27. 4-11PM ET. TE, QB, WR. Tight ends, quarterbacks and wide receivers take the field for the first day of on-field workouts
•Friday, Feb 28. 4-11PM ET. PK, ST, OL, RB
•Saturday, Feb 29. 4-11PM ET. DL, LB
•Sunday, Mar 1. 2-7PM ET. DB.

Measurements are beginning now. Mods feel free please post the twitter feed in the OP
[Reply]
staylor26 01:08 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I didn't miss that post. I just don't believe it.

Listen to Soren and Grunny from yesterday and see if you still believe Jones will be on this team next season.

http://www.810whb.com/the-program-podcasts/
Lol yea let’s listen to Soren and Grunny instead of Taylor and Paylor!

:-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:09 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Take it for what it's worth...

610 saying their sources with the Chiefs are telling them yea they want to keep Jones but the odds of it happening are slim with the money he wants going so far as to say it's more likely Watkins comes back than Jones.
Jones played the same number of games Jared Allen did before we lost him too
[Reply]
staylor26 01:09 PM 02-26-2020
Jones played the same number of games Jared Allen did before we lost him too
What the fuck does that even mean?
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:11 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol yea let’s listen to Soren and Grunny instead of Taylor and Paylor!

Taylor and Paylor aren't saying they think we will sign Jones. They said the Chiefs are trying.

I mean, duh, of course they're trying. I just don't think it is possible. Neither do Soren and Grunny.

You are using your emotions not your brain. The numbers don't make sense unless Jones ignores his agents and takes a deal far less than he deserves.

And if the Cowboys spend 30m on Dak Prescott we're totally screwed.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:12 PM 02-26-2020
Taylor and Paylor aren't saying they think we will sign Jones. They said the Chiefs are trying.

I mean, duh, of course they're trying. I just don't think it is possible. Neither do Soren and Grunny.

You are using your emotions not your brain. The numbers don't make sense unless Jones ignores his agents and takes a deal far less than he deserves.

That’s not all they’re saying....
[Reply]
BossChief 01:13 PM 02-26-2020

[Reply]
Kiimo 01:15 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Just listen to the podcast.

Listen to it. Save the attitude.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:16 PM 02-26-2020

Did you even listen to the demo?

[Reply]
staylor26 01:17 PM 02-26-2020

Nobody gives a fuck about what those 2 guys said when we have 2 other reporters who are more reliable when it comes to inside info on the Chiefs telling us something different.

I’m not saying he’s not going to get traded, but I trust Taylor and Paylor much more than those guys as everybody should. You’re talking in absolutes and it’s silly.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:19 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Re-signing him could change who the Chiefs might be interested in speaking with at the combine and who they might draft.
Don't come to the aid of that pile of dung
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:21 PM 02-26-2020
For what it’s worth Bucky Brooks has us taking a pass rusher with the first round pick

Marlon Davidson
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:23 PM 02-26-2020

Thus is the dumbest pile of crap I've heard in awhile
[Reply]
Mecca 01:23 PM 02-26-2020
We probably do need to be aware that there is a pretty good chance that Chris Jones won't be coming back.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:25 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Thus is the dumbest pile of crap I've heard in awhile
Sorry about the salary cap. It can be a bitch.

Sorry about Jerry Jones overpaying and screwing up the market. He does it a lot.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:28 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We probably do need to be aware that there is a pretty good chance that Chris Jones won't be coming back.
More fear mongering from this guy!

We are well aware of the possibility.

Remember when you were pointing at the Packers D in the middle of the season as an example of how the Chiefs should’ve rebuilt their defense?

:-) Good times!
[Reply]
Page 20 of 45
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up