ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 46
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl gear thread!!!
lewdog 07:56 AM 02-03-2020
Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:30 AM 03-03-2020

[Reply]
loochy 07:42 AM 03-03-2020
About a month ago, I ordered a red Mahomes SB LIV jersey from AliExpress for $25. It hasn't shown up yet and the tracking number isn't being updated. I'm thinking my jersey got corona'd and is stuck in a shipping container in Beijing or something.
[Reply]
Dunit35 08:33 AM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I checked the return terms, and I'm probably screwed because it's been washed. But that's horseshit. Nothing should shrink as much this shirt did. Especially considering how much it cost.

I'm going to try to contact somebody tomorrow, but I doubt if it will end well.
We bought a couple Royals champs shirts a few years ago. The mens large I bought turned into a youth small after one wash. The shirts we bought our toddlers turned into small washcloths. Luckily it was the season after the championship so the shirts were price reduced.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:48 AM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
About a month ago, I ordered a red Mahomes SB LIV jersey from AliExpress for $25. It hasn't shown up yet and the tracking number isn't being updated. I'm thinking my jersey got corona'd and is stuck in a shipping container in Beijing or something.
Yea apparently mine was one of the last ones done, my son got a white one and his came with 2 of the patches just in the package that you have to get sewn on yourself.
[Reply]
sedated 09:23 AM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
We bought a couple Royals champs shirts a few years ago. The mens large I bought turned into a youth small after one wash. The shirts we bought our toddlers turned into small washcloths. Luckily it was the season after the championship so the shirts were price reduced.
This seems to be a trend for championship gear. I bought 2 national champion KU shirts in 2008 and they fit like a leotard after being washed.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:17 AM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I saw that black jacket with red sleeves. I like it. Not sure how good it will be as it's one of those companies you've never heard of. Haven't ordered one but I'm tempted.

I did order the St. Patrick shirt.
:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 10:23 AM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Closest I could find is this. https://www.nflshop.com/kansas-city-...ID:i-r0c0:po-0

They don’t have Super Bowl hats in fitted sizes. The closest they have is SnapBack.
Got this hat yesterday. It is a 7 5/8 but it is a bit too big. I have a Harley Davidson 7 5/8 hat that fits perfect. I wonder if I should try to send this back and get it in 7 1/2.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:26 AM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
I'm in the same boat with my jacket - last update was February 24, and now, when I enter the order number, it says "no order history available to display."

There certainly wasn't any delay in their taking my money, though.

There's a live chat button that does nothing when clicked on. They're on twitter apparently, but I'm not. And of course, if you dig deep enough you can find a customer service phone number. I'm sure that will be a lovely experience - waiting on hold for three hours listening to blaring, distorted elevator music, only to talk with some douchebag foreigner named *Bob* who speaks recognizable English every fourth word or so.

:-)
[Reply]
DiaperBoy27 10:55 AM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Got a frame for the poster (11x17) I ordered. Definitely bigger than 11 inches across so had to do some cutting to make it fit.

Is there a link to this one (or similar)?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:25 AM 03-06-2020
My blue ray is on its way!
[Reply]
lewdog 01:32 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27:
Is there a link to this one (or similar)?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/7763860...lery-1-2&frs=1

I bought the frame on amazon.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:43 PM 03-06-2020
I've ordered 3 shirts from various places; none fit.

last one i Got, I said fine, order XXXL.....well, it's XXXL alright, but vertically...not in the shoulders in or chest; like a giant tube sock.

I gave up lol. I might got to Rally house and see what they have.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:57 PM 03-06-2020
Where you get that?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:22 PM 03-06-2020
That jacket is sexy. I wish it got cold enough here to warrant me buying it
[Reply]
Lzen 03:23 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Where you get that?
Get what, exactly? Can you be more specific? he just posted several items.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 46
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up