ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 151
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
PHOG 01:23 PM 05-24-2019
Good news, good news indeed! :-)
[Reply]
Kramerica 01:35 PM 05-24-2019

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:51 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Keitzman bitching already about De Sousa being eligible. The rest of the conference feels the momentum shifting back to Kansas. They’re all scared that they’re in for another 15 years of hell.
KK's never forgiven KU for not fixing his tiny hands syndrome.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:54 PM 05-24-2019
As I’ve always told mizzouchebags: yep it’s a rigged game, you should stop watching.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:26 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Likely starting line up
PG - Dotson
SG - Hampton
SF - Agbaji
PF - Silvio
C - Doke
----------
Garrett
Wilson
McCormack
McBride
Braun
Grimes (lol)
Enaruna
Did I miss something? When did Hampton committ?
[Reply]
KCTitus 04:16 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
As I’ve always told mizzouchebags: yep it’s a rigged game, you should stop watching.
I thought they went D2 a while back...due to low admissions and lack of interest.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:35 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Did I miss something? When did Hampton committ?
He's going to commit Tuesday. https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...230817319.html
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:39 PM 05-24-2019
He's going to commit Tuesday. https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...230817319.html
all that article is when he’s going to announce. Not his choice of schools. Kids change their minds all the time. Again, why are you so sure that you have him in the starting lineup.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:41 PM 05-24-2019
all that is when he’s going to announce. Not his choice of schools. Kids change their minds all the time. Again, why are you do sure that you have him in the starting lineup.
98.3% chance. It's science.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:11 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by InvinciBill:
Silvio's eligible!
AWESOME! :-)

98.3% chance. It's science.
I hope you are right, but I'm not holding my breath. I don't think either Grimes or Dotson have much of a chance of getting drafted, so if Hampton signs ....I suspect Grimes will transfer. If Hampton ends up elsewhere, then Grimes could be back--though I doubt it. Regardless, given the log-jam of bigs and abundance of guards...playing time would be tight.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:19 PM 05-24-2019
all that article is when he’s going to announce. Not his choice of schools. Kids change their minds all the time. Again, why are you so sure that you have him in the starting lineup.
He would start for every team in America day 1.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:40 PM 05-24-2019
Hampton is in the bag. I’d put money on it.

Shortly after the Silvio news dropped, he tweeted that he was moving up his announcement. The date he set is before the deadline to pull out of the draft, so he’s clearly not waiting to see whether Tucker will play at Memphis (some thought it hinged on this). However, in reality, Memphis was out of it as soon as they signed Boogie Ellis.

Those “in the know” have said for a while that it would be either KU or overseas (Australia). Under Armour has apparently tried to steer him to Australia. But you can bet he’s not going on ESPN to announce that he’s joining the Sydney Kings.

Also, Evan Daniels officially picked KU a few weeks back. He’s al ost never wrong and basically only makes a pick when he has info.

He’ll be joining KU. And they’ll be as loaded as they’ve been since maybe 08. And that’s not even factoring in his best friend Jalen Wilson, who is probably joining him. And to think, things looked pretty bleak just a few weeks ago.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:41 PM 05-24-2019
He would start for every team in America day 1.
Of course. No one has said otherwise. My point was he has not picked KU.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:29 AM 05-25-2019
KCC will be crying about not shooting any 3s, while we just dump the ball into the post for easy buckets all year
Both shooting threes and shooting them well is incredibly important in this day and age of basketball, but I'll take actually being good after last year. With De Sousa back in the fold somehow, that's virtually a guarantee once Dotson returns.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:23 PM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Both shooting threes and shooting them well is incredibly important in this day and age of basketball.
When has it not?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 151
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up